1 hour ago, Skiron said:

everything is fine, no panic :)

i realize in such a testing phase putting infos on the forums is not the highest priority,

a little info like this afterwards is all that is needed i would say :)

EDIT: maybe not in chit chat, so ppl are more likely to find it :D

You can read the messages that they post about the test server in the discord channel.
You can post as much as you like on discord as well.
https://discord.gg/A4dU6F

Edited by natstar
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, brassygirl said:

hahaha.  (What I really said:  Oh, Fuck)  I see him!!  Wow.  He is like un-real - $18M spent?  Like from where?

He was so far ahead of me, and every one else, I thought "Autoplayer" was like a trial bot.

thanks for the good word!  After one more:  it will be a long haul to the next world for me-

I'm loving the leagues thing.  But so far not any other players in my group of 10--

Best!!

money from the tof-contest last week + normal money from harem and boss etc.

4 hours ago, Joe-da-G said:

Autoplayer is my personal bane, He and Allen-kun are destroying every dream i have of winning any kind of competition in the game... 😭

(well, these last two days, though, the game did ease my pain nicely... it forbid me to play in the leagues. That way, i won't get a beating... :( )

i am saving books atm so i wont go for many contests in the next 2 weeks ^^

• Like 1

4 hours ago, BananaJoy said:

money from the tof-contest last week + normal money from harem and boss etc.

I got an invitation Aug 31 to join the Test Server for league tests.  

It appears you, and others, are on it for some time.

Atm, I'm about 180 levels behind you :-smiles-:  You know me & those little blue buttons.  I'm strapped.   

First place of Girls.JPG

Edited by brassygirl
add screen shot
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, Chthugha said:

Pick on the weak charm guy. 😂

Indeed. In fact, I see Damoncord in the arena every level or so. I always have to pass - all six of his items are legendary, and only one is an all-stat. He's 8000 ego higher, and has literally a 2700-point advantage per attack. There's no point in my destroying my own mojo. And hey look: I'm charm!

It's kinda interesting to see how fast I can catch up with other players. It takes gradually more and more XP to level up, which means eventually I'll catch up, but it would be very slow - at this rate, we'd be on even levels only if the cap were several hundred higher. Ultimately, it's all about the girls, the stars, and the items.

Edited by Hollo

Just now, Hollo said:

Indeed. In fact, I see Damoncord in the arena every level or so. I always have to pass - all six of his items are legendary, and only one is an all-stat. He's 8000 ego higher, and has literally a 2700-point advantage per attack. There's no point in my destroying my own mojo. And hey look: I'm charm!

Did you look up my account 😛?
My stats are like that with just epic equipment 🤔

19 hours ago, brassygirl said:

I got an invitation Aug 31 to join the Test Server for league tests.  

It appears you, and others, are on it for some time.

Atm, I'm about 180 levels behind you :-smiles-:  You know me & those little blue buttons.  I'm strapped.   

First place of Girls.JPG

yes we joined earlier. the older player needed a special invitation and there was also a pw and username before u can enter the side.

12 hours ago, Hollo said:

It's kinda interesting to see how fast I can catch up with other players. It takes gradually more and more XP to level up, which means eventually I'll catch up, but it would be very slow - at this rate, we'd be on even levels only if the cap were several hundred higher. Ultimately, it's all about the girls, the stars, and the items.

Yeah and all but one of those items are 50 levels old.

On 9/5/2018 at 12:15 AM, Chthugha said:

Pick on the weak charm guy. 😂

You had me by 8K ego, and when the fight was over I had about 200 left.  It was MUCH closer than most would think.

seeing this screenshot i just have to ask... why do people use all three 5star legendary girls in a team?

i see a few just like them or wanna brag about it, but i see it often enough to think, some still consider it a strong team...

as far as i have understood only the main stat is important for beta and omega girls... (at least if that other thread about battle stat calculation is right...)

so in the end using all the 5star girls is just bad, or do i miss anything?

Edited by Skiron

1 minute ago, GeorgeMTO said:

I would say it's strictly worse, as it's obviously still going to get a reasonable number of wins due to the strength of the alpha. Some people choose girls based on things other than strength in PVP so I prefer not to call it 'bad'. It's just not the best decision.

yeah ive meant a bad decision only pvp-wise, i agree some are probably just proud having them maxed out (which is a big deal!) ;)

Strictly speaking I've made a bad choice as well (well, actually two).
I'm not using a maxed Metal Noemy, even though I have her, as beta girl (I like Travel Juliette and Festival Titania more, and it's aesthetically pleasing to have 3 legendary girls from my specialty).
(and I've off course made the terrible decision to stay charm 😛)

4 hours ago, Skiron said:

yeah ive meant a bad decision only pvp-wise, i agree some are probably just proud having them maxed out (which is a big deal!) ;)

Well the third slot for me hasn't entered a battle in almost 3 months now so she's purely for show and getting exp to level her up.  My Beta is the strongest Hardcore stat Know how because I use her heal for when fights are close.  Could I boost my damage more with a hardcore girl? maybe, but that heal has caused me to win fights against bigger stat players.

5 hours ago, Damoncord said:

Well the third slot for me hasn't entered a battle in almost 3 months now so she's purely for show and getting exp to level her up.  My Beta is the strongest Hardcore stat Know how because I use her heal for when fights are close.  Could I boost my damage more with a hardcore girl? maybe, but that heal has caused me to win fights against bigger stat players.

i do like the heal myself, that is why i play knowhow :)

so i really like to meet one of the very few players, who set up their team by special abilities,

i would love mixed teams would be more supported (aka better balanced), but i guess that is another topic :D

20 minutes ago, Skiron said:

i do like the heal myself, that is why i play knowhow :)

so i really like to meet one of the very few players, who set up their team by special abilities,

i would love mixed teams would be more supported (aka better balanced), but i guess that is another topic :D

I'm KH, and play a mixed team of Norou as Alpha and Levitya as Beta with whoever I want to get affection as the Gamma. Just because I invested a lot to get the Legendary girls, and it's a good feeling to see that Wild Burst finish off my opponent. I've maxed all my girls affection, so if Charm's ability didn't suck, I'd play the Twins in a rotation every week or so with Norou and Levitya just to change things up

But, well, Charm's ability, you know, sucks, so, um, yeah

There's one thing about the teams that got my attention. As many do I use the omega slot to improve any girl I think is worthy of the honour.

Somehow it seems that having an all KH-team gives me a better chance on critting than having a not KH girl in the omega slot and therefor a win which otherwise would have been a loss. even if the KH girl is 1* level one girl so these 7 points KH she generates don't matter if compared to the 2000+ points the beta generates.

To sum up: same opponent, same alpha and beta. same difference in attack, defence, etc. The only variable that changes is the class of the omega girl. Is she KH I win, otherwise I lose!

I know it should not be possible but it happened not once or twice. It happened every time dozens of times.

I remember Natstar once posted several identical fights with the exact same outcome (to a point exactly) which makes me wonder if luck does play a part in the outcome or that is is just a formulae and somehow having an all same class team is a factor in that.

Edited by dirty harry

I'm going to be so upset if I end up not getting Barmaid Stephanie. When I found out Stephanie was getting an alt for this event I went back to battling Bremen because I wanted her original version first, and I managed to get her a couple days before the event started.

So I will be super sad if I don't get her alt. D':

Not that I'm actually worried yet. I already got Murakawa, so I have the rest of the event to focus on Stephanie. But after 200 battles I'm getting a little antsy. 😅