37 minutes ago, bolitho76 said:

zoo had reported this 2 min after reset to the devs. I cross my fingers for all nutaku players that this time they fix it fast.

And now it appears to have changed back again. 🤷‍♀️

This will have cost people who updated their teams. 

image.png.e6f7dc509f68cf53611e4c538a4ebe6e.png

• Surprised :O 2

Well, they fixed the bug so the correct weekly blessings are restored. In my eyes the best solution (what means: the lesser evil) they could do.

Sure, there are player who have no trust to KK to fix the bug, at least after they don't do this last time, and had changed their teams to the bugged blessings and so have lost a good amount of yumen.

But regardless KK had choosen, some players would be fucked: the ones who haven't the Yumen/don't want to invest another 1B to reskill, or the ones who have done the reskilling in the h the devs needed to fix the bug.

• Like 1
  • Thinking 1

12 minutes ago, bolitho76 said:

Well, they fixed the bug so the correct weekly blessings are restored. In my eyes the best solution (what means: the lesser evil) they could do.

I agree, but who knows what  the "correct" blessing are anymore. 🤷‍♀️ 😂

• Haha 1

I am now immune to blessings change, whether planned monday's or unexpected bugs, now I have fixed teams in all games (HH, CxH, PsH and even in test server).

I know I cannot compete for 1st or even top4 most weeks, but I have a top15 assured and what is more important: I have peace of mind and save Ymens too.

Now I only have to slowly get and upgrade my girls' mythic gear until I complete a full maxed set.

• Like 6

2 hours ago, jelom said:

I am now immune to blessings change, whether planned monday's or unexpected bugs, now I have fixed teams in all games (HH, CxH, PsH and even in test server).

I know I cannot compete for 1st or even top4 most weeks, but I have a top15 assured and what is more important: I have peace of mind and save Ymens too.

Now I only have to slowly get and upgrade my girls' mythic gear until I complete a full maxed set.

Same.. that why you simply stick to your blue eyes team :P ...If I would use AM´s I think top4 every week would be safe too.. I just simply can´t bother anymore nor do I wanna wait for booster to expire.. I´m mostly 2-6th now.. with me trying a bit when I see a very easy week

• Like 5

not having to swap bulbs is the main reason why I decided to go with red haired teams and don't look back. I'm just maxing the skills on a limited group of girls and swap them around a bit if there's a good blessing. But the bulbs stay, there's no reason to respec them.

This week we have Commons blessed so I swapped 2 girls and the rest stayed the same

image.png.def96d757060a28636c83ba8b6d29f42.png

And so far it looks like another easy top 4.

I also didn't change my hero gear in months because my team is always white.

If I could get a perfect set of mythic girl eq for the girls I'm using the most, it would be perfect

• Like 3

3 hours ago, jelom said:

54 minutes ago, holymolly said:

Same.. that why you simply stick to your blue eyes team :P ...If I would use AM´s I think top4 every week would be safe too.. I just simply can´t bother anymore nor do I wanna wait for booster to expire.. I´m mostly 2-6th now.. with me trying a bit when I see a very easy week

Two players I respect. I'm going to channel my inner you guys and chill out. 

• Like 4

40 minutes ago, Hugh Jerexion said:

Two players I respect. I'm going to channel my inner you guys and chill out. 

Hi Hugh, so you are saying i dont have to be worried about getting in the same league as you? 😁

We havent meet in ages considering we only have 15 brackets now. But i still see how you play from here or from my clubmates. For a guy who "quit" few times already its not that bad 😁

• Haha 1

Hum, Level up Red seems up for revival, her page is blank now.

And if I understand the her JSON info, she's planned for revival in the MDR event 357 when Valentina was in the event 356 so she should be revived on the 23th of April ?

Edited by mdnoria
  • Like 3
  • Thinking 1

34 minutes ago, mdnoria said:

And if I understand the her JSON info, she's planned for revival in the MDR event 357 when Valentina was in the event 356 so she should be revived on the 23th of April ?

Valentina's event ID was 350

and as you can see from this sample below the event ID does not mean order as the IDs for these 2 where higher number came first

image.png.362309f2084e7966c098d162ba1a3494.png

There normally picked out about a month ahead so if your just noticing this she is most likely slated for May.

Looking at gaps they have not had event 348 yet so if that one is pointed at a Mythic that will most likely be the 2nd April one.

Edited by Yamiray
  • Like 1

43 minutes ago, mdnoria said:

Hum, Level up Red seems up for revival, her page is blank now.

Luna Kinkoid mentioned yesterday that she would be added next month. It seems the never ending complaints that Level Up Red was ignored had convinced Game Design to do something 🙂

• Hearts 1

21 hours ago, mates said:

Hi Hugh, so you are saying i dont have to be worried about getting in the same league as you? 😁

We havent meet in ages considering we only have 15 brackets now. But i still see how you play from here or from my clubmates. For a guy who "quit" few times already its not that bad 😁

I'll probably quit again before the month is out. 😂

See you or you clubmates in a league soon. 😉👀

• Haha 1
  • Thinking 1

14 hours ago, Hugh Jerexion said:

I'll probably quit again before the month is out. 😂

See you or you clubmates in a league soon. 😉👀

Hugh and quitting is as far away from the reality as the possibility of seeing holy stop making KK jokes

• Haha 3

17 hours ago, bolitho76 said:

Luna Kinkoid mentioned yesterday that she would be added next month. It seems the never ending complaints that Level Up Red was ignored had convinced Game Design to do something 🙂

Speaking of botched revivals, some of the girls from the first seasonal events were never available in the SE market right? I think they started the "revival" with Fae Fantasies, but skipped all events before that. Is there anyone bothering them to fix that?

• Thinking 1

I remember we had a special SE reviving Golden Anniversary girls - I remember getting Golden Lupa's Mom from it, because Bunny's Mom was again in the impossible 4th girl spot.

And I think they put the 3 star girls from the 2nd SE in the shop at some point?

So we have 1,5 event missing in revivals unless I'm forgetting something...

• Sad 1

21 hours ago, garadron said:

And I think they put the 3 star girls from the 2nd SE in the shop at some point?

Honestly I didnt pay attention to those, I was really thinking about the 5 star girls, and I am definitely missing some from those two events - Kinky in Costumes and Winter is Cumming.

• Like 1
  • Thinking 1

fuck, last night was fucking shit - computer slower & Dumber than fuck, could barely do more than Daily Missions in HH & CXH, didn't even try PSH, AND having DAMNED fucking Headache on top of All that...

barely got any fucking resources ...   Missed Out on BOTH fucking MDRs...

Edited by Karxan
Missed Out on BOTH fucking MDRs...
  • Hug 5