On 2/14/2019 at 10:23 AM, GeorgeMTO said:

Seems unchanged to me. 

Epic Pachinko has a text change, but that was unintentional, and it still guarantees a drop on the x10 spin.

image.png

3 legendary gifts guaranteed more likely. I tried one more after 3 flowers and a chocolates last time. I got 3 chocolates and a rainbow hat. High chance my proverbial behind. 

Even if I was positive and called it progress, Im not trying again. Saving for Fabienne. 😍

47 minutes ago, DHarry said:

Why stop there? If you can get that far, challenge yourself and go for a billion. You could be a HH billionaire!

😅

i think i have to do that. my gear is not old enough that i will waste for just a few levels more all my cash. at least wanna have something around 10-15 higher level than my current gear

• Like 1

6 hours ago, DHarry said:

3 legendary gifts guaranteed more likely. I tried one more after 3 flowers and a chocolates last time. I got 3 chocolates and a rainbow hat. High chance my proverbial behind. 

Even if I was positive and called it progress, Im not trying again. Saving for Fabienne. 😍

The description is also wrong, because you can get a girl and an avatar at the same time, leaving you with two lehendary items.

Anyway, the chance on a gift seems to be about equal to the chance on an equipment in the eevee pachinko. Over a large sample I found round about 45% of all the things gotten is a gift and round about 45% gotten is an equip.

That makes a lot of gifts still a very likely thing to happen.

For the 1st time in my (short) HH career I may finish in the TOF Top 100 for a category.  Sadly, it isn't one that pays out in kobans, but I'll take it anyway.

I know how/why it happened but that hasn't dulled the shock any!  With about a day left I've increased my Mojo by over 30% this week.  However, I don't see it growing any in these last hours, which might be the difference between staying in and dropping out of the Top 100.  I don't know how I'm supposed to keep it growing when all I'm seeing are opponents that are worth +1 (super common) to +6 (uncommon).  Even when I have superior stats than an opponent the +1/-31 payout makes it pointless to bother with unless it is an absolute slam dunk.  And even if I get super lucky and they're all slam dunks, +6 an hour isn't going to keep me in the top 100.

Am I getting unlucky or is this generally how it goes?  I don't expect to level before the time runs out, which further limits growth.  Oh well.  Even if I do drop out of the top 100, I'll still finish with FOUR categories in the top-1000.  I don't recall whether I've managed as many as TWO yet.  That's still something to enjoy, right?

2 hours ago, BananaJoy said:

i know. its not overwhelming but at least you got 2. and not everytime is successful. i once spent 400 million and got not a single one. that was really frustrating

Perfect example of why I don't touch GP anymore. No choice for competitive players though I know.

44 minutes ago, Lhans said:

Perfect example of why I don't touch GP anymore. No choice for competitive players though I know.

That must leave you a TON of ymens just laying around.  I guess you'll never lack books or affection items, and probably still have oodles left over.  Let's hope for your sake that Clubs provide another way to spend ymens.

18 hours ago, Chthugha said:

The description is also wrong, because you can get a girl and an avatar at the same time, leaving you with two lehendary items.

Anyway, the chance on a gift seems to be about equal to the chance on an equipment in the eevee pachinko. Over a large sample I found round about 45% of all the things gotten is a gift and round about 45% gotten is an equip.

That makes a lot of gifts still a very likely thing to happen.

Yes, and that is even more painful than before. Now that Karole drops gifts, the value crashed imo and spending kobans on gifts feels like buying used toiletpaper. :(

2 hours ago, ZackMacKenzie said:

That must leave you a TON of ymens just laying around.  I guess you'll never lack books or affection items, and probably still have oodles left over.  Let's hope for your sake that Clubs provide another way to spend ymens.

Not really. I've yet to max out my girls bookwise. I still have to max out the affection on my legendary girls. Putting those in the backburner since they are so expensive. Stat points take out a chunk of my change every level up. Need to save up on money for upgrading new girls especially epic ones. Suffice to say, I still have a pending need for a lot of money. I think you're just out of touch on the plight of casual players (though I really consider myself somewhat semihardcore), especially those with less then a hundred girls.

9 hours ago, ZackMacKenzie said:

For the 1st time in my (short) HH career I may finish in the TOF Top 100 for a category.  Sadly, it isn't one that pays out in kobans, but I'll take it anyway.

I know how/why it happened but that hasn't dulled the shock any!  With about a day left I've increased my Mojo by over 30% this week.  However, I don't see it growing any in these last hours, which might be the difference between staying in and dropping out of the Top 100.  I don't know how I'm supposed to keep it growing when all I'm seeing are opponents that are worth +1 (super common) to +6 (uncommon).  Even when I have superior stats than an opponent the +1/-31 payout makes it pointless to bother with unless it is an absolute slam dunk.  And even if I get super lucky and they're all slam dunks, +6 an hour isn't going to keep me in the top 100.

Am I getting unlucky or is this generally how it goes?  I don't expect to level before the time runs out, which further limits growth.  Oh well.  Even if I do drop out of the top 100, I'll still finish with FOUR categories in the top-1000.  I don't recall whether I've managed as many as TWO yet.  That's still something to enjoy, right?

Mojo can be hard to influence.

One week 2 new players started showing up in my arena. Both were -10K ego, -5 level than me but both were paying out +30 mojo. I was getting +100 mojo an hour until their payout started to regress. I made TOF top 100 without even trying. Next week, they had declined to +1 mojo and I was back around 500th even though I was winning the same number of battles against roughly the same opponents.

So enjoy the top 100. Claim it was all skill. :)

If Kinkoid wanted mojo to matter they would use it as a factor in the drop rate. I.e.: your top 100 finish gets boosts your drop rate from say 5% chance of a shard drop to 6% (+20%) for the next week. It would make sense. High mojo = girls more attracted to you.

• Thanks 1

Got her too, for 4k Kobans total. Not quite my kinda girl though, but cant pass on the long awaited 2nd KH Legendary.

Would have pushed her to 5* if I hadn´t been so smart to gamble at pachinko for 10Mil yesterday... Now I gotta wait for 8Mil to reach the summit.