After the previous extraordinary epic days I started this one without optimism about the results, and up to now i had good reason: more than 100 fights trying for Vivia and still nothing (I know well the talks about RNG, thanks). This may be the first event since I started playing the game which I end without even a single girl obtained.

Edited by Observer_X
  • Like 1

23 hours ago, Observer_X said:

After the previous extraordinary epic days I started this one without optimism about the results, and up to now i had good reason: more than 100 fights trying for Vivia and still nothing (I know well the talks about RNG, thanks). This may be the first event since I started playing the game which I end without even a single girl obtained.

Seems that it is true that one complains about missing drops and a bit later the girl drops: around a tenth tries after the post and Vivia dropped... Now trying for Bass. As it seems to work wonders, i think I'll repeat It every post: I'm not optimistic about my chances...

• Haha 1

23 minutes ago, Observer_X said:

Seems that it is true that one complains about missing drops and a bit later the girl drops: around a tenth tries after the post and Vivia dropped... Now trying for Bass. As it seems to work wonders, i think I'll repeat It every post: I'm not optimistic about my chances...

Actually you just got lucky.  You already knew that right?

I complained from the get go on another thread and it has gotten me squat.  Nada.  Zip.  Zilch.  Zero.

3 minutes ago, Gambit126 said:

I complained from the get go on another thread and it has gotten me squat.  Nada.  Zip.  Zilch.  Zero.

there's a fine line you shouldn't cross with complaining 🤔

16 minutes ago, Gambit126 said:

It's obvious I know. Simply I prefer to think that sometimes someone higher is watching over me :)

And, heed Chthugha advice: I've already seen people complaining too harshly who got their posts deleted (and I heard that was the least)

1 hour ago, Observer_X said:

You are aware that the Dev's are now using AI and when a valued player:D complains to much the AI kicks in and does something to appease them

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1

35 minutes ago, GeorgeMTO said:

My first upgrade in 30 levels, and for my weakest slot

unknown.png  unknown.png

Still not strong enough to try and top 4 a D1 league, but I'll take it.

Congrats very nice equipment pick-up, with that you might be able to squeeze into the top 15 in D1  good luck:D

9 hours ago, BananaJoy said:

any idea how should i beat him. 254k is such a huge gap in strength

isi.PNG

Since you posted about beating him whatever you did. I'd say do the math and use whatever boosters make help. Doing that myself in my last league got me to win with 141 ego left 3 for 3 against the highest ego in my division last time.  Based on this screenshot and what you have currently the answer was 4  epic Chlorella. Grats on winning all 3 by the way.

There is a new koban offer and a suggestion in the ingame news to replenish our koban reserves with this koban birthday promotion in anticipation to all the girls in the birthday party.

To me that can only mean one thing: anniversary days event in february.

But if there is also in february a legendary days event with a know how girl, is too much in the same month.

What do you think?

16 minutes ago, ScrubNoob said:

Since you posted about beating him whatever you did. I'd say do the math and use whatever boosters make help. Doing that myself in my last league got me to win with 141 ego left 3 for 3 against the highest ego in my division last time.  Based on this screenshot and what you have currently the answer was 4  epic Chlorella. Grats on winning all 3 by the way.

oh just recognice that the screen was when my boosters ran out. normally i have 238,9k ego. but i still dont know how this happened. i mean isi has 15k more ego. it was a mistake anyways. was not concentrated and just clicked the next opponent in the list without recognizing the names till it was too late.

Edited by BananaJoy

1 minute ago, jelom said:

There is a new koban offer and a suggestion in the ingame news to replenish our koban reserves with this koban birthday promotion in anticipation to all the girls in the birthday party.

But if there is also in february a legendary days event with a know how girl, is too much in the same month.

What do you think?

hmm just think is a nice text around the offer but would not expect anything else.

Just now, jelom said:

What do you think?

The koban offer is for Nutaku's birthday. Nutaku often requests the games it hosts put on a sale of some kind for the event, and then Kinkoid offer it here as well so as to not advantage one server over the other. I wouldn't necessarily read into anything else there.

53 minutes ago, jelom said:

What do you think?

my thoughts are that by the wording "you will get all the girls" they don't mean all the girls literally, my guess is that they probably mean the event that comes tomorrow that will contain previously released girls but as for the promotion itself i didn't really know why they made it, well until i read georgemto's post.

Edited by Hotless

cant tell u anything about februrary events. ofc we can make our guess (mainevent, legendary event, revivals) but some room for speculation there r always. i mean in the end we only know events when they r announced. everything else is spekulation. kk can think that they wanna skip the legendary day/epic day and do insteat a new kind of event. or they decide to put all revivals together in a big event so there is no need to do it every month

Edited by BananaJoy

1 hour ago, BananaJoy said:

oh just recognice that the screen was when my boosters ran out. normally i have 238,9k ego. but i still dont know how this happened. i mean isi has 15k more ego. it was a mistake anyways. was not concentrated and just clicked the next opponent in the list without recognizing the names till it was too late.

15k up is doable at current attack powers since I had been facing people above me that much in the arena for a while and winning some of the time, before catching up a bit for a less sizable gap. (I'm Null if you were curious and unaware) Based on the numbers, it looks like you needed to use the hc special and orgasm first each match in order to win. Otherwise you would fall short a round. With that said the numbers still favor isi enough that he/she would win all 3 against you, due to the advantage of going first unless rng was really against him/her in the special department.

11 minutes ago, ScrubNoob said:

15k up is doable at current attack powers since I had been facing people above me that much in the arena for a while and winning some of the time, before catching up a bit for a less sizable gap. (I'm Null if you were curious and unaware) Based on the numbers, it looks like you needed to use the hc special and orgasm first each match in order to win. Otherwise you would fall short a round. With that said the numbers still favor isi enough that he/she would win all 3 against you, due to the advantage of going first unless rng was really against him/her in the special department.

not surebut think it was the kh judge. so noone of us had the advantage. but that shows how unfortune it is to play a charm account. and 15k is a huge gap in the higher tiers. nearly impossible to win. if i take habi, horndog or one of the others who have the same class and nearly same strength its always a 50:50 chance to win. mostly very closed

7 minutes ago, BananaJoy said:

not surebut think it was the kh judge. so noone of us had the advantage. but that shows how unfortune it is to play a charm account. and 15k is a huge gap in the higher tiers. nearly impossible to win. if i take habi, horndog or one of the others who have the same class and nearly same strength its always a 50:50 chance to win. mostly very closed

Personally I'd say there are points where ego matters less for a time. It comes down to how many attacks from the opponent you can survive. If through boosters you can reach a point where you can survive one more round, an extra round for you to attack is much more damage than 15k. This is something you can calculate with a non hc opponent, but given our variable damage due special it does not work for hc opponents. The other specials are about survival which effects the other side of the equation. There is fixed number of rounds we have to win within before losing to fixed damage of non hc opponents. To really get the numbers down against a non hc you simply need to know what round the orgasms for you and your opponent happen and add in the increases to attack and defense according for the remainder of the match.