🎁 Sweet Healer 🎁

🌟 I am so excited to welcome the gorgeous and magical Filya to the Haremverse, darling. She is the sweetest witch from the Enchanted Forest and I can't wait for you to get to know her better. 💦

🥇 What you need to know is that Filya is a powerful witch who specializes in healing. And she has the right potion for everyone. 🧪

Mini game leg contest Filya.png

▶️ Tell me: what kind of potion do you need right now?

💰 The 3 best comments will get Kobans: 240 Kobans (Hentai Heroes)/ 40 Kobans (Harem Heroes)! Just leave me your ID and the game you play. Comment until Tuesday! And don't forget to show your true emotions for Filya: give her a like or a ❤️ on Facebook.

🔥 You know where to find the even hotter pic. Twitter is waiting. 💋

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I really don't know why, maybe it's someone i know, but the more i look at her face, the more she reminds me of a man 🤔. That's curious... and disturbing 😳

So i would like a potion that would make her look beautiful to me as well... but i don't think she would be glad to hear such a request, so... just water for me, thanks 😅

HH ID: 399647

• Haha 1

Potion of long lasting regeneration, please. One could do with such an item during the summer time, and there are benefits for gorgeous Filya as well. ^_^

(On a side note, FINALLY a well drawn character again. :x Stick with this artist, Kinkoid, pretty please! :$)

HH ID: 393728

17 hours ago, Zamio said:

"Dodge Natasha in the Pachinko" potion please.

HH ID 1323047

Damn. Too late for me.

A potion that makes me a shapeshifter would be awesome. I'd become a girl for Fabienne. Of course it mustn't be one-use only. I want to shapeshift my body whenever and however I want 😎

Hentai Heroes: 610895

I want a potion that makes me a perfect hypnotist and when I use this power whatever my order is satisfied, and if I want something more then I just need to ask Filya for some other potions, I am sure she wouldn't be able to say no to me.😏

Hentai Heroes, ID: 1457867