• Clitario
    • Magician Crystal
    • Dezy
    • Halsey
    • Kaito
    • (None)

59 minutes ago, LuxFF said:

2 Shards in my last 60 tries. F this. -.-
Btw, should i use the boss tier where there are no girls left to drop besides the event one, or does it not matter --> does it roll between everything that can drop or does it roll "girl drop" and then between every girl that can drop?

It shouldn't matter. There doesn't seem to be any interference between event girl drops and regular girl drops, or if there is then it's negligible. By that same token, I'd recommend going for event girls where there's also a regular girl on the boss where possible to work double duty for your Combativity.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

47 minutes ago, Čamuga said:

Yes the game will prioritize event girl drops over regular shard drops.

Can't say i see this. On grunt the regular epic girl drops way more than the event girl. Might be extremely bad luck, but feels rigged.

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, LuxFF said:

Can't say i see this. On grunt the regular epic girl drops way more than the event girl. Might be extremely bad luck, but feels rigged.

You can see from my silence how much I like what's going on for me :D  I've been getting shittier luck on this one boss girl Im going for, but after her I've got only 1 or 2 more to go, and I have 12k Kobans and I cant go below 7.2k for POA, so I hope I can snag all of the villain girls and then just balls deep on orbs! I got like 40+ orbs and with every villain girl I go for I increase my orb count, Im seriously hoping for either a villains or Pachinko contest tomorrow :D

It's always been my understanding that the event girl and the normal girl don't interfere with each other. I believe Kinkoid has also claimed this before, but I may be wrong. Someone feel free to correct. But from a programming standpoint, it would be easy to make the two types of girl exclusive to each other. It would be as simple as running an rng function to produce a number, and then do some branches to evaluate certain ranges of numbers. If the two girls did interfere with each other, it would mean there would be a second rng function occurring after the first to determine which type of girl would drop. Not hard to do, but would be pretty brutal if Kinkoid has already said something to the contrary.

LuxFF may just have terrible luck. Anecdotes aren't exactly fair, but just for the record, I've done 4-5 refills through out the event and just claimed a second event girl. For every batch of 20 I get at least 2 drops of x amount of shards. There's yet to have been a round of 20 where I felt cheated this time around.

On another topic, I really hope they don't suddenly change the needed amount for POA. I know it's likely that they won't change it, but it's just so scary haha.

• Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, Silver2 said:

On another topic, I really hope they don't suddenly change the needed amount for POA. I know it's likely that they won't change it, but it's just so scary haha.

Jesus fuckin Christ dont scare me like that 😂 I'm working off of 7200 as being my new 0, I wanna get as much as humanly possible until I drop down to 7.2k. Would be disappointing if it were that price for only 1 extra girl tho, like the first POA

2 minutes ago, Čamuga said:

Jesus fuckin Christ dont scare me like that 😂 I'm working off of 7200 as being my new 0, I wanna get as much as humanly possible until I drop down to 7.2k. Would be disappointing if it were that price for only 1 extra girl tho, like the first POA

Yeah 7200 is my new zero too. And I agree would be disappointing. But considering how "extra"this event is along with the first one, I'm hopeful when it comes to girl amounts. Worst case if they only have one extra girl, maybe they'll increase the amount of event orbs or other pachinko orbs to compensate.

Dark Lord being stingy.. I've got 1 shard in at least 30 tries on the test server.. gotten at least 5 shards of his tier 2 girl in that same span. Saving Kobans for a possible PoA event (currently under 7200, but should cross back over at some point during the 7-day event), so looks like only 1 girl for me on the test server.

Bremen & Silvanus were each pretty generous on both servers, up to 70 shards on 2nd girl (Main server) with no refills. Silvanus was also generous on the test server.

Same here.  With only 14 hours left recruited 1 harem girl, Quinn.  I do not count the event girl because everyone gets her as a gift if they play everyday.  Overall, OK event for me.

Nothing to write home about but it's 2 more girls bringing in extra income to buy gifts to upgrade other girls who, in turn, earn more cash.

I like the huge girl stream (on bosses). 

I had more girls to obtain from bosses than last anniversary - yet with the additional discount on combativity refills I cannot avoid to think that the orgy days are the better anniversary - like last year. 

Well, then, the daily gifts are nice, it rewards the daily login a bit more than only the arena orb.

• Like 1

Needed nearly four and a half days to have Samane drop, and then decided to go for Berry, which now is at 28/100 (and while at it, finally also Esperance dropped). I will probably be able to spend a couple dozens combativity before event end, so I hope to reach at least halfway with Berry (if only another lucky 100 would finally decide to shine on me...). Anyway, in my humble opinion, less that 150 shards for nearly 300 combativity in six days with a drop range of 1-12 talks about a very shitty drop rate.

I'm at 58 shards for Samane. I hope I'll be able to get her with my overnight fights and ... maybe 4 or 5 more refills? We'll see.

And I agree that, for an Orgy Days event, the drop rate (but not range) has been worse than usual for me.

I got a 100 shards roll on Berry that was on 98... God damnit I would've liked to get that on another girl... :( Now Im blasting through refills to get Lilly from Pandora Witch- and I've just gotten her :D 

Edit: blew all of my 46 orbs hoping for something from the event, got only Revenge, the 1 girl I've avoided in the event she was on... blergh, at least it's not Natasha!

Edited by Čamuga
Bad luck :(

Two girls so far for me:

Summer Geekette who was my priority as a 5 star in my class.  Then Beach Samane who has good income rate, and was up with Jackson's Crew, which has good drops.

Now I have to decide where to go next: best income, best for my class, best to beat Alban, most help to get a boss girl, or most attractive.

got all 7 girls from villians i was missing for 35 refills, which means 1155 nubans (thanks to discount) in total and 165 for one girl in average; of course there were some free fights, which probabls makes 200 nubans for a girl, still great! I got 7,6 shards per shard drop in average and no 100 drop.

Overall great event, good luck to everybody still grinding!

• Like 4

As always Orgy days are the best events :x, I had only 3 girls in villains, and got all of them with some refills, having even one lucky x100, the rest of the girls I got with event orbs (incredible with 3 girls in 4 tries 😲), another girl with 10 epic orbs, and the remaining 8 girls spending my patiently saved kobans.

• Like 2