• Nemah
    • Anniversary Selena
    • Date Arianne
    • Anniversary Abrael
    • Anniversary Lenaelle
    • Christmas Arcana
    • Anniversary Shina
    • (None)

<< Previous Event                                                                                                           Next Event >>

tGbOTFQ.jpg?1

The Anniversary Starts

From August 1st to 10th of August (1:00 p.m. GMT + 2 to 1:00 p.m. GMT + 2)  you can enjoy the company of 18 gorgeous horny women and invite them to your Harem. 8 kinky ladies are coming back to the Haremverse for the party of the year in a new form: a guardian, an angel, a succubus, a Kunoichi, a fairy, a brave virgin, a hero with no respect for gravity, and a horny Princess.
1 can be obtained from the Daily Missions.
 Expect a visit from 10 unforgettable sexmachines in the Pachinko and with the Villains! 

Kinky Anniversary 4 You

My magical hero,

Four is such a sexy number! You can be having the perfect threesome and then a fourth person joins and you have the most amazing orgy. Four is also the number we get when you add your hands to my boobs. Let’s do this and celebrate our Fourth Anniversary together!

Starting on the 1st (1 pm UTC+2) and ending on the 10th (1 pm UTC+2) of August, you can enjoy the company of 18 gorgeous horny women and invite them to your Harem. Eight kinky ladies are coming back to the Haremverse for the party of the year in a new form: a guardian, an angel, a succubus, a Kunoichi, a fairy, a brave virgin, a hero with no respect for gravity, and a horny Princess. Go play the Event and Epic Pachinko to attract the gorgeous Anniversary forms of: Derri, Selena, Abraël, Jennie, Fairy, Lenaëlle, and Shina. Complete all your Daily Anniversary Missions and brave Noemy will join your Harem. And expect a visit from 10 unforgettable sexmachines in the Pachinko and with the Villains!

You can also go have some anniversary fights with Dark Lord, Ninja Spy and Gruntt. They are getting older and grumpier, so Anniversary Fairy, Derri and Jennie want to join your Harem and have fun with you!

Now let’s get back to bed and see if four is the magical number of fingers I can take...

Mission Girl

9TzMJNk.png

Anniversary Noemy

Boss Girls

PK4hYKZ.pngRs9e1qm.pngoRtLKXt.png

Anniversary Fairy                                      Anniversary Derri                                     Anniversary Jenni       

X8VzHCM.pngFy90d22.pngKxw87Zd.png

Arabella                                                 Greta                                           Adelaide

2iplR7q.pngpo3ieqe.pngsRT5pEj.png

Ria                                            Jenna HottyTEEN69                                    Sensual Cherrin

Event Pachinko Girls

zOSy56d.pngU7yB0yu.pngBlA5BA3.pngxvzd0pT.png

Bunny's mother in skis                                                Nemah                                            Anniversary Selena                                        Date Arianne               

RWz1cbY.pngy0Cf6G3.png1LCQu7n.pngI1iUyOk.png

Anniversary Abrael                                    Anniversary Lenaelle                                  Christmas Arcana                                  Anniversary Shina   

fpj0sEy.png

Edited by FinderKeeper
  • Thanks 7

1 hour ago, _shal_ said:

@FinderKeeper There's additional info in the (stealth-edited) Calendar post.

The Anniversary Starts

From August 1st to 10th of August (1:00 p.m. GMT + 2 to 1:00 p.m. GMT + 2)  you can enjoy the company of 18 gorgeous horny women and invite them to your Harem. 8 kinky ladies are coming back to the Haremverse for the party of the year in a new form: a guardian, an angel, a succubus, a Kunoichi, a fairy, a brave virgin, a hero with no respect for gravity, and a horny Princess.
1 can be obtained from the Daily Missions.
 Expect a visit from 10 unforgettable sexmachines in the Pachinko and with the Villains! 

It seems like we have a lot of girls on villains again. And with that amount of new girls I'm afraid that the quality of their art will be heavily diminished.

But for me that's honestly a very good sight, because I don't have any kobans left after Heatwave. XD

Very cool.  An event "gift" girl and looks like 8 from villains.  I'm setting my sights low and hoping to recruit 2 girls, event and 1 from villain.  If I can't do that in 10 days somethings wrong with me. :)  Good luck everyone in the event.

• Like 1

• FinderKeeper changed the title to [ 01-Aug-20 ] Kinkversary IV (2020) - Discussion
2 hours ago, Karyia said:

Just for reference... we're talking about a "new/classic" type event here, right? 2-8 shard range?

I believe so on the type, but the duration has changed so I wouldn't be shocked if there was a shard change. I have nothing that says there is one, so I don't expect it.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

22 minutes ago, GeorgeMTO said:

I believe so on the type, but the duration has changed so I wouldn't be shocked if there was a shard change. I have nothing that says there is one, so I don't expect it.

The duration and the number of girls. Instead of 12 days to farm 3 girls, we get 9 days to farm 10, if I understood correctly. Even if the drop range is exceptionally generous (say, 2-16, best of both worlds between OD and a "classic" event), this will be costly. Now I actually regret spending kobans at all during ForePlay #2... ^^

By the way, they renamed the event that they initially introduced to us as "the Anniversary", but was really ForePlay #2 all along. The did change it to "Anniversary Revival", whatever that's supposed to mean, on the calendar, but in the game itself, the girls actually tell it like it is:

1774518755_Anniv4July2020ActuallyForePlay2.png.6d4eb6cc618e004785682f176fabeab3.png2030211447_Anniv4July2020ActuallyForePlay2B.png.a5b19711b292b18daaea871fc4f9c072.png

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, DvDivXXX said:

By the way, they renamed the event that they initially introduced to us as "the Anniversary", but was really ForePlay #2 all along. The did change it to "Anniversary Revival", whatever that's supposed to mean, on the calendar, but in the game itself, the girls actually tell it like it is:

Well, by that logic it was really Anniversary #3 and Foreplay was Anniversary #2. Somebody just didn't bother to re-update the name entry for the event "group" that these events have fallen under.

Edited by _shal_
  • Like 1

Just now, _shal_ said:

Well, by that logic it was really Anniversary #3 and Foreplay was Anniversary #2. Somebody just didn't bother to update the name entry for the event "group" that these events have fallen under.

It think it is intended like this:

• Anniversary I = Revival/Foreplay
  • Anniversary II = Orgy Days
  • Anniversary III = PoA: Heatwave
  • Anniversary IV = next Event

1 minute ago, Sir Fuck-a-Lot said:

It think it is intended like this:

• Anniversary I = Revival/Foreplay
  • Anniversary II = Orgy Days
  • Anniversary III = PoA: Heatwave
  • Anniversary IV = next Event

You've misinterpreted how shal's applying DvDiv's logic. Shal was saying anniv 2019 was anniv #1, the foreplay event in Jan 2020 was anniv #2, and the anniv revival event was anniv#3, since foreplay wasn't an original event but instead copying the format of the first anniv.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

A shame that the combativity promotion is ending too.

I would say that Anniversary IV was split into:

Event #1 -> Foreplay (it was revival "only" in bringing back girls but not on "event type", per se)

Event #2 -> OD

Event #3 -> POA

Event #4 -> Classic (at least, it's what it's looking like)

All events with more girls than usual (I'm considering the x10 epic orbs an extra girl here), IIRC.

FYI, I Just had an 8 shard drop on my Test Server account so, at the very least, the drop-range appears to be equal to the Classic Event drop-range.

Edit: Drat! I appear to have, in effect, duplicated @Karyia's post!

Edited by Caradog
See edit note
  • Like 2