• Nemah
    • Anniversary Selena
    • Date Arianne
    • Anniversary Abrael
    • Anniversary Lenaelle
    • Christmas Arcana
    • Anniversary Shina
    • (None)

Thanks to those reporting the drop range. I'm thinking of going for 3 girls but, with only 9 days and that drop range, I may settle for 2.

Also, I made a comment on Lenaëlle before and I don't usually complain about the girls but... my God what they've done with Shina!

• Like 1

What an outstanding event! Not only they gave us this art on an Anniversary, but they also butchered all the best girls with it too! 2 in 1 ! Amazing!

Well, at least I will finally get Arabella. That's a plus. And overall this is a good chance to get those Pachinko girls.

• Like 7

3 minutes ago, HentaiHero said:

Thanks Kinkoid for saving me some Kobans! Most of the anniversary girls look so ugly I wouldn't want them for free. Just take a look at Jenny, Derri or Shina 💩

This is a new tactic: soon players will be spend kobans to keep those shitty-drawn-girls out of their harems.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Holy mother of god where to even begin?! Well, I think I'll just sit this one out, I think I've made my complaints with art heard enough by now, all that I need to say is: 
It's shit, and it's getting worse, KK you've really outdone yourself! fuck this honestly, Im going for high level bosses that I haven't fought in forever (unless some girls are on those bosses, in that case Im fighting whatever boss doesn't have an event girl on him)
Edit: I think Adelaide needs... some helpimage.png.c68ccb42c643189774cb2a6a2c361028.png Those fucking eyes man

Edited by Čamuga
  • Like 3
  • Haha 2
  • Thinking 1

So the artist for Heatwave Zeina was now responsible for Anniversary Shina?

Still not my style.

And Anniversary Fairy, Anniversary Derri, Anniversary Jenni       don't look like when I got known to them. Maybe Derri is closest yet her face is not so round anymore...

Must be hard to copy a style of another artist - maybe a question of ego, maybe not the criteria by KK, definetly a criteria by forum writers. 

That way I#m glad that female bosses will never become Haramettes - I would fear a change of Karole.

(Shina is already lost)

Edit: OMG, my poor Lenaelle - her face is so small on this long body... Who are you Anniversary Lenaelle? Which surgeon did change your boobs?

Edited by windia
  • Like 4
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, FinderKeeper said:

Seems like Kinkoid probably should stop comissioning popular girls to... less popular... or unproven artists.

Better give them freedom with new designs than producing yet another frustrating incarnation.

Yes. The amount of bad versions of our favourite girls is ever increasing, at this point some girls have more butchered versions than their proper versions, it's actually sad. I wouldn't be against just straight up removing 75%+ of all the recent additions to the game, all from Wicked Xmas onwards, because this is just atrocious. 
Also- in future revivals/anniversaries, just let us get the old girls please, those still look good!

• Like 9

This time, well Jenny, Derry, Selena and Abrael are fine to me i can easily reconize them don't seem too bad, fairy is a bit different and lenaelle face is a bit wrong but ok i can survive that, but...... BUT.... BUT.... Shina no please, don't do that to Shina please, she is one of my favourites i love both of versions a lot for how well they were drawn, just god please no absolutely no change it make her great again, really i'm astonished from when i saw her till now, i think my soul was broken into pieces. I'm sorry i'm not usually like this but this is too much to bear, if we have to do this to her leave her in 2 versions only, i actually would be more happy like that. I mean u can say ok don't take her but what if i dorp her in the pachinko ? i'm even scared to pachnko now. Again sorry but that really hurts me, is like a punch into my face (and a seurious one punch man's puch if you get what i mean)

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

I'm happy that Anniversary Noemy:x is nicely drawn, since Sporty Noemy is my fated girl and the last girl when I emptied the epic pachinko.

Christmas Arcana is nice because Arcana is always nice. Also voted Dark Arianne because green is best.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, FinderKeeper said:

Seems like Kinkoid probably should stop comissioning popular girls to... less popular... or unproven artists.

Better give them freedom with new designs than producing yet another frustrating incarnation.

This.

Doesn't make much sense to "re-draw" current girls in a way that you almost can't say they're even alike.

Might as well risk it and create something new.

• Like 5

hace 8 minutos, FinderKeeper dijo:

I comppletely, wholeheartedly, agree with you.

Stop changing (and usually ruining) known girls, bring new ones to the game.

• Like 4

9 minutes ago, FinderKeeper said:

1 minute ago, Karyia said:

This.

Doesn't make much sense to "re-draw" current girls in a way that you almost can't say they're even alike.

Might as well risk it and create something new.

Exactly. They even improved a lot. And if you forget about how original girls look like, then all this new girls actually are drawn on a decent/passable level. Some with even their own charm. But the moment they try to replicate other, already established girls ... they simply butcher them.

First impression on this event: What the f*ck is this sh*t?!

To propose such a low level of "art" for an anniversary sounds like "Hey, have you complained about quality nearly all year round? You know what? We don't give a damn."

No new girl resembles their previous incarnations, bodies with random proportions, without depth, facial expressions of a unique ugliness and, icing on the cake, Anniversary Shina as a new Natasha.

At this point I'm not very interested in the drop rate and gifts, this is an insult to their players.

And also in this event (as in OD) one day less than what was announced which adds up to the 2 days less already declared compared to a normal classic event.

At least they had the decency to name it Kinkoid Anniversary remembering that the anniversary and the celebrations are only of them.

Really, this sucks.

And if I have to play it (considering that I already have Ria) at least I have Arabella to try on and after, in case, Adelaide (that is not completely good but it's not new so it's surely better) or Jenni (the least worst of the new ones together with Noemy) but certainly 1- I don't use kobans on this sh*t, 2- I don't use orbs on this sh*t.

The anniversary should be a turning point, the culmination of the previous year and the first step of the following.

If that's the meaning of this anniversary, I don't see anything good in the future of the game.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3

Kinkoid: "The first feedbacks were very bad. What can we do to redeem ourselves?

I know! Let's involve all our best artists in a single event and make a celebration worthy of our loyal community.

Dead Eyes, Sick Eyes and Creepy Eyes, we're counting on you!"

image.thumb.png.ce2c4b8a6102f9042b434637a04866cd.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 10

I was a little worried that they had Heatwave Zeina as the girl to get in the last event.  I was worried because that meant Kinkoid considered her the best of the best when it came to art.

It seems my worries were correct.  I don't understand how an professional artist can be told to draw an existing character like Shina and come up with design they came up with  for her.  She just looks freaky.

Anniversary Noemy is really nice but, it seems the Noemys are getting less and less common and the Shinas are becoming more common.  

• Like 6

If I'm honest, I don't think all the new girls look bad, only two.

Noemi is perfect and it's almost guaranteed that it's from the original artist and Selena is at the same level, but I don't think Fairy, Jenni or Lenaêlle look bad or are badly drawn, it's just that they don't look like the previous versions of them. Then there's Abraêl, that doesn't look like her at all but it's not too bad, and finally we have Derri that looks bad and Shina that... no, just no.

That's why I agree with FinderKeeper, events and the reception of the girls would improve a lot if they were able to draw new girls.

• Like 4