Patch Notes: Week 32

Noacc

• Community Manager

Patch_Notes_HH.png.9a23d6a9fd8d851f92d262fe634a7d9f.png

Adventure

• New Quest release: World 13 Quest 19 “A New Life of Lust”:  Second blackout and a second encounter with old friends!
  • After finishing Digi Sekai, Neono will join your harem!

pL5HVqyAI6SCkVGzUj90vSupKKQ6v06PrlGGKs1d

Neono ic_carac-tech.png

Contests

• Money donation objectives will provide more points

Bug fixes

• Bug fixed a displays white bands on iPhone devices

Maintenance

• On 12th of August all game versions will be closed for a 30 min maintenance 
    • (12.08.2020 maintenance )

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Noacc said:

Maintenance

• On 12th of August all game versions will be closed for a 30 min maintenance 
    • (12.08.2020 maintenance )

Will the time window for the maintenance will have a time slot like "from 1pm to 2 pm CEST"? Maybe published on 11th of August?

Edited by windia

• Community Manager

@windia
As soon as I get news about the hour I'll announce it.

@Čamuga
What's the issue?
That I've spelled it separately? 

Guys, some additional info on the contest changes:
The contest rebalance didn't work as planned (donation cost increased as well as the updated points).
We'll apply the fix tomorrow 

• Thanks 2

Il y a 1 heure, Noacc a dit :

Guys, some additional info on the contest changes:
The contest rebalance didn't work as planned (donation cost increased as well as the updated points).
We'll apply the fix tomorrow  

Tomorrow, after the end of the competition ?

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

39 minutes ago, Čamuga said:

Wait so is it wrong in game then? image.png.8d3f794115bf305f96f774c7bba12826.png
It was just funny to me, but it would be even more funny if it were wrong in the game all along 😂🤣

I can't spell or read any japanese word correct. I only know: this language exists and is mother tongue of people in Japan.

https://www.thoughtco.com/sekai-meaning-and-characters-2028416 tells me, that it means "world". So now you have to counter with the "word building rules" if it is common in japanese to care about digisekai vs digi sekai or not.

because you seem to know it.

Just now, Eman said:

I'm surprised with the announcement that we'll be able to recruit Neono. I got her by the end of the last scroll.

You are one of the lucky ones then. In fact, the obtaining of Neono at the end of the last scroll was reported to be a bug that affected only some players (dunno how many).

hace 20 minutos, Observer_X dijo:

You are one of the lucky ones then. In fact, the obtaining of Neono at the end of the last scroll was reported to be a bug that affected only some players (dunno how many).

hace 10 minutos, Darsca dijo:

Probably should have stuck this somewhere visible earlier, but..
image.png

Oh! I wasn't aware of that. Now it makes more sense.

Thanks to both of you.

hace 1 hora, Master Edward dijo:

300 kobans for 200m, it's too expensive 😐

If we had a button to transform 200M into 300 kobans I'd press it everytime I reach 300M, give or take some thousands.
So, no :P 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Kenrae said:

If we had a button to transform 200M into 300 kobans I'd press it everytime I reach 300M, give or take some thousands.
So, no :P 

Hmm, not sure if I'd swap my 2G money for 3000 kobans :D
Don't really need the kobans either...

3 hours ago, Zamio said:

how is 40 points for 2M  different from 200 points for 10M?

You just increased the donation amounts without changing the points per million....

Or is the fix 'incomplete' as of now?

well I guess we will only know when the next contest comes around...

This is unbalanced, if the points remain as they are. 4,000 points only for 200M is ridiculous.

It does not matter for the scoring of the contest itself, but when you have a POA task that requires 10,000 points, you need 500 Million to get through that task alone. At low-mid level, this is almost impossible to do.

Coupled with the fact that there is another contest that requires 500 items to be sold to accumulate 10,000 points, there is a lot of unbalance with other contests where scoring 10,000 is absolutely trivial. And there's still the possibility of these contests being generated one after the other, ad infinitum.  This might happen during a POA, and low-mid players will not be able to complete.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Zamio said:

well I guess we will only know when the next contest comes around...

This is unbalanced, if the points remain as they are. 4,000 points only for 200M is ridiculous.

It does not matter for the scoring of the contest itself, but when you have a POA task that requires 10,000 points, you need 500 Million to get through that task alone. At low-mid level, this is almost impossible to do.

Coupled with the fact that there is another contest that requires 500 items to be sold to accumulate 10,000 points, there is a lot of unbalance with other contests where scoring 10,000 is absolutely trivial. And there's still the possibility of these contests being generated one after the other, ad infinitum.  This might happen during a POA, and low-mid players will not be able to complete.

Absolutely this! All this contest shit seems like some over the top rebalancing for PoA, and of course to increase koban spending. It's really stupid.

• Noacc unfeatured and unpinned this topic