• (none)
  3. 3. Rate New Girls

• --------------------- Faptastic!
    • ------- Eva ------- Meh
    • --------------------- Yucky
    • ------------------------- Faptastic!
    • ------- Sarah ------- Meh
    • ------------------------- Yucky

I have an unusual observation on this event. After obtaining Eva fairly quickly, I've been having less luck with the girls on Ninja Spy (Tier 3) and Edwarda (Tier 2), which was kind of suspicious so I started paying more attention. I noticed that their permanent girls were dropping exactly 2 shards fairly frequently. The Edwarda girl was close to completion and after I got her, I started getting shards for the event girl pretty fast and in large quantities. Just for the sake of comparison - 1 refill yielded nothing and another yielded barely 10 shards of her previously, but I have been getting 20-30 shards per refill consistently afterwards. I'm not sure if this is a new occurrence or something already known and I also haven't tested with Tier 1 champions, due to focusing on others.

Edited by LanceHardwood

Is there a difference in shard drops between the Tiers and if you haven't unlocked all girls yet?

As I haven't yet unlocked the girls from  ninja spy tier 2 yt, I only battle him in tier 1 bc I thought the "regular girl shards" would diminish my chances...

after 127 fights I#m at 79 shards, wich is way worse then during anniversary event.

Tiers/regular villian girls/promos/whatever have no impact on the drop rate (or amount) of event girls. If it's bad, you have been unlucky, if it's good, you have been lucky. Most of the time it will just be average. There is no other explanation to it.

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, blaa said:

Tiers/regular villian girls/promos/whatever have no impact on the drop rate (or amount) of event girls. If it's bad, you have been unlucky, if it's good, you have been lucky. Most of the time it will just be average. There is no other explanation to it.

alright, thanks a lot for the clarification!

I've just managed to get Travel Juliette and, with only 48 hours left, I don't think I'll be able to get Eva without refills, which I don't know if it's a good idea with the legendary contest so near.

I guess it will depend on how many shards I manage to get before having to resort to refills.

Travel Juliette dropped an hour ago, and after spying Eva poses and seeing those piercings I said "no thanks" (already I don't like girls with piercings, rather than have one with a partial at the end of my harem list I prefer to exploit combativity elsewhere), so the event is ended for me with more than one and a half day to spare (although my personal engagements always hinder me to exploit the last two-three hours before the daily reset). Given she is the lowest villain with a tier 2 girl I still have to obtain, I will keep pounding Edwarda for Naisha: I probably won't obtain her, but my combativity will be better spent (and my partials list will not increase again).

1 hour ago, Observer_X said:

already I don't like girls with piercings

Finally one that thinks that too :). I got her but luckily my monitor is not that big and i don't see that well so i can't notice them too much, on the other hand i could just leave her in the 2nd pose. For this event 3 girls for me: Travel juliette, Eva and Nemah will join in the end. Good luck to everyone.

Edited by Xemnas

I've more-or-less finished getting the girls I was able to 'rescue' this event in every account.  I'm cursing the internet troubles I had when the Subnaughtica Girls event was on and, as a consequence, missed getting Talila.  I was looking forward to getting her at the time as she seemed rather lovely in the same artistic genre of other girls around this time, notably Bimbette who came later.  I wouldn't have minded having her come to my rescue if I got into trouble in the surf, alternately being given mouth to mouth and being suffocated by those delicous boobs until I couldn't help cumming round.

Regarding piercings, I presume the subject is Eva.  I agree with Observer_X.  I also see this as a kind of genital mutilation, especially the clit.  Is it the glans clitoris that's  pierced or just the clit hood?  If it's the former I imagine that, for the women affected, clit arousal would be very uncomfortable with a glans piercing, but I defer to a woman's opinion and experience on that one.  Similarly with nipple piercing, but, in addition, I see this as a bit cheap and punk, along with piercings of belly buttons and tongue.  But this is in my sexually conservative opinion (I don't even like tats) and it's really each to his/her own.  Regarding Eva's use of them, she was obviously corrupted by Bunny and most likely added pole climbing to social climbing.  She was somehow cheapened further by taking to the bottle of peroxide and, at the same time, risked being labelled with all those blonde jokes.  Her original hair colour wasn't mousy brown, but was possibly Norway rat which, apart from their filthy reputation, do have lovely lustrous brown fur (when they're not killed in a trap).  I'm jesting!

I got Eva a couple of nights ago.

I had gotten up to 90 shards and then waited for my next full fill and by 18 I figured good enough. Only got one drop at 8 shards for that 18 and said F-it and did a refill and got the final needed shard drop.

And that's all the Villain held girls that were available to me.

I guess, over all, the drops were good to me. I kept getting high range drops and sometimes would get 2-3 drops per 20.

I'm not going to try Mythic for the other girls I would like, though. One, too much chance to get ones I really don't want and, too, Mythic is a money sink and I'd rather save my Kobans for a more regular chance thing.

It's been a while since I've been able to post out here.

Got Eva & Travel Juliette from drops, and Eco Diver Nemah from Missions. Those are the only girls I could get without doing Epic Pachinko, which means I made progress: 3 new to Harem, 2 new in game. Used a couple refills, and made some progress on boss girls.

• Like 1

Finished the event with 9 refills on my 2nd to last free token. So I spent 324 nubans for 2 girls (+mission) with an average of 215 fights. OD seems not going well for me most times: Again I needed way more fights than I should in average (~150/girl) but what can you do, just give them the kobans. 😃

gl if there is still someone out there hoping for a drop.

Edited by blaa
  • Like 1

Got 4 girls (3 boss (Travel Julliete, Eva and Tanned Marina) + the mission girl). Had none of the 20 available girls at the start of the event). So good event for me (as always on OD). Took me like 7 or 8 refills though to get this result. 

• Like 2

4 ore fa, Karyia ha scritto:

Was able to get 6 girls (5 + mission) for 22 refills.

Tanned Tachibana helped with an 100 drop, while Aria was quite the challenge 😅

You have no idea how envious I am of that 100 drop on tachibana. I have one last shot, if I don't get at least 5 shards is over. I'm starting to hate her and ninja spy XD

Edit: aaaand it's over. She'll stay in my harem at 95/100 for a bit, I guess. On the good side, i got from 0 to 43 with X-458

Edited by Antimon
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

End of the event with Juliette and Nemah. I managed to get 43 shard for Eva but, with the Legendary contest and whatever that will come after that still waiting, I decided against spending kobans on refills.

Still, not a bad event for me.

• Like 2