• Huntress Cunegonde. Meh
    • \___________________/ Yucky
    • /¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯\ Faptastic!
    • Huntress Venam. Meh
    • \_______________/ Yucky
    • /¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯\ Faptastic!
    • Huntress Miyu. Meh
    • \_____________/ Yucky

<< Previous Event                                                                                                           Next Event >>

B3V5bLv.jpg?1

Path of Attraction
From 24th of August to the 30th of August (1:00 p.m. GMT + 2 to 1:00 p.m. GMT + 2)

Complete the 14 objectives to invite Huntress Sady, Huntress Venam, Huntress Cunegonde, and Huntress Miyu to join your harem!

The Thrill Of The Chase

My savage lover,

It’s time for you to stray from the ordinary, go off the beaten path and have a great hunting experience that will get your kinky heart rate up!

The hunting season will open on the 24th (1 pm UTC+2) and will continue till the 30th (1 pm UTC+2) of August 2020. You will be able to go on the hunt for wild demons and violent orgasms with four fearless and horny ladies who are not scared of the upcoming apocumlypse. Simply fulfil all 14 quests to get amazing rewards and you will invite Huntress Sady, Huntress Venam, Huntress Cunegonde and Huntress Miyu to your Harem.

Go, darling! Listen to your primal instincts and enjoy the thrill of the chase!

Free Path Girls                                                                                                                          Bonus Reward Girls

Eyw4kql.pngEyw4kql.pngEyw4kql.png                                        Eyw4kql.pngEyw4kql.pngEyw4kql.png                                         Eyw4kql.pngEyw4kql.pngEyw4kql.png                                   Eyw4kql.pngEyw4kql.pngEyw4kql.png

WD8UUlk.pngUaAQ0Vf.png1ewLSJl.png43qqBTm.png

Huntress Sady                                 Huntress Cunegonde                                      Huntress Venam                                         Huntress Miyu

Edited by FinderKeeper
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 5
  • Sad 2

23 minutes ago, Čamuga said:

wtf could this be? a 7 day event...oh please no, dont be something new and cancerous pleeeeeeeeease!
also please no PoA, for fucks sake we're all spent on Kobans!!

After the developers added PoA, I always keep 7200 kobans 😊

Before, every month I spent 3600-5400 kobans on the Event Pachinko for new equipment and girls. After the appearance of orbs, I gradually abandoned it and began to save kobans for PoA. 

_20200823_220630.JPG

1 minute ago, Master Edward said:

After the developers added PoA, I always keep 7200 kobans 😊

Before, every month I spent 3600-5400 kobans on the Event Pachinko for new equipment and girls. After the appearance of orbs, I gradually abandoned it and began to save kobans for PoA. 

_20200823_220630.JPG

Me too man, but this Anniversary and previous PoA drained me completely

• Sad 3

Well, I hope it's a revival or some other similar thing because after a Legendary Days event and the Legendary Contest, a Path of Attraction event would be too much in just one month.

Edited by Eman
  • Like 4

If you could do the requirements of POA in any order i would like it more but not being able to do things in game because you have to do it step by step with POA is annoying.

they already have the koban requirement to unlock the second rewards so it did not need to be that way.  

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, natstar said:

If you could do the requirements of POA in any order i would like it more but not being able to do things in game because you have to do it step by step with POA is annoying.

they already have the koban requirement to unlock the second rewards so it did not need to be that way.  

Actually that just seems like it would ruin the point of the entire event, I actually dont mind tasks in a certain order. What I do mind however, is that we're getting a PoA RIGHT after a whole anniversary month which already had a PoA in there, then Legendary Days and then Legendary Contests, I say fuck this shit man!

• Like 4

30 minutes ago, Čamuga said:

Actually that just seems like it would ruin the point of the entire event, I actually dont mind tasks in a certain order. What I do mind however, is that we're getting a PoA RIGHT after a whole anniversary month which already had a PoA in there, then Legendary Days and then Legendary Contests, I say fuck this shit man!

The only point in doing it that way is to try and get people to waste more kobans to speed it up which like i already said is not needed because you have to unlocked the other half of the rewards with kobans.

Not hard to add up all what you be needed to do and let people actually get credit when they use their in game resources instead of waiting to use them because they do not get credit if they use them before getting up to that step and then the entire process repeats again even more annoying when you have the do all the daily missions as one of the first steps as well so you not getting more combativity,energy,challenge tokens,ect

The entire event is a copy and paste from other games that do the same thing which is why i quit those games because not fun if this game was nothing but poa events i would quit it as well.hei

instead of making it better than what other hentai games have they make no changes at all just to try to waste kobans and

the other thing i hate about the event is that they are legendary but not 4/5 stars sick of them making harem members legendary when they will never be given 4/5 stars because it just wastes more recourses to unlocked their affection scenes.

• Like 5

11 minutes ago, BIG DICK BIG BALLS said:

whats PoA?

PoA stands for "Path of Attraction" and is an event where you have to complete things in a certain order in order to win. Expect to spend HH tickets, Orbs, and fights between players. Expect to exhaust any Kobans you may have been saving and spending money you were saving to increase a girl's attraction because you have to increase their experience. Do not expect anything remotely related to increasing your harems attraction level because you are going after a new girl (or girls).

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Pelinor said:

PoA stands for "Path of Attraction" and is an event where you have to complete things in a certain order in order to win. Expect to spend HH tickets, Orbs, and fights between players. Expect to exhaust any Kobans you may have been saving and spending money you were saving to increase a girl's attraction because you have to increase their experience. Do not expect anything remotely related to increasing your harems attraction level because you are going after a new girl (or girls). 

This is generally correct, but note two things:

1. The daily contests could be anything, including attraction level, and sometimes they will match up with scoring contest points.

2.  "Exhausting"Kobans is a stretch, but you will need to spend some to unlock the second path,

Check out these past PoA event links:

https://forum.hentaiheroes.com/index.php?/topic/14696-24-jul-20-poa-heatwave-discussion

https://forum.hentaiheroes.com/index.php?/topic/14026-25-may-20-poa-boobies-wars-discussion

16 minutes ago, Zteev said:

This is generally correct, but note two things:

1. The daily contests could be anything, including attraction level, and sometimes they will match up with scoring contest points.

2.  "Exhausting"Kobans is a stretch, but you will need to spend some to unlock the second path,

Check out these past PoA event links:

https://forum.hentaiheroes.com/index.php?/topic/14696-24-jul-20-poa-heatwave-discussion

https://forum.hentaiheroes.com/index.php?/topic/14026-25-may-20-poa-boobies-wars-discussion

Point One: Show me a daily contest dealing with the girl's attraction level

A complete list, compiled from the test server. Stolen from @_shal_

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

Point two: Without purchasing kobans or coming in near the top in the ToF, show me the math to get to 7200 kobans. If a player is using boosters and they are below level 400 with less than 300 girls, they do well to gain 7200 kobans in two months, and multiple PoA events destroy any chance of their being able to use kobans for anything else.

Multiple PoA styled events/contests in the same month do not benefit either the player or KK's growth and game development, which is why I find them disgusting in their current form.

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Pelinor said:

Point One: Show me a daily contest dealing with the girl's attraction level

"attraction level" as in gaining shards? that would be the fight trolls contests.

I think you are probably confusing with "affection level". Giving items of affection does not currently feature as any scoring in any contest. They do however feature as a weekly TOF affection race.

1 hour ago, Pelinor said:

Point two: Without purchasing kobans or coming in near the top in the ToF, show me the math to get to 7200 kobans. If a player is using boosters and they are below level 400 with less than 300 girls, they do well to gain 7200 kobans in two months, and multiple PoA events destroy any chance of their being able to use kobans for anything else.

two months worth of daily mission rewards give you that already - 9,000 kobans (60 days x 150). Including kobans from classic and revival events/TOF, leagues etc, 7200 a month isn't very difficult even for a casual player. And 7200 kobans is optional, you don't have to spend it if you don't want the girls, the path can be solved without unlocking the second path.

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, Albert80082 said:

I think previous PoA took more than 6 days though. Do you think they will charge the same amount of kobans for shorter event? They woudln't do it right? RIGHT?

PoA has been 5, 7 and 8 days, with different amount of tasks and rewards each time. The second set of rewards has also been 7200 kobans each time.

32 minutes ago, GeorgeMTO said:

PoA has been 5, 7 and 8 days, with different amount of tasks and rewards each time. The second set of rewards has also been 7200 kobans each time.

I am here only playing since 8 days PoA for which i managed barely to get enough kobans because i was still new.

How was the 7200 koban price justified in previous ones? Did we have same amount of missions/rewards and just less time?

36 minutes ago, Zamio said:

7 minutes ago, Zamio said:

"attraction level" as in gaining shards? that would be the fight trolls contests.

I think you are probably confusing with "affection level". Giving items of affection does not currently feature as any scoring in any contest. They do however feature as a weekly TOF affection race.

two months worth of daily mission rewards give you that already - 9,000 kobans (60 days x 150). Including kobans from classic and revival events/TOF, leagues etc, 7200 a month isn't very difficult even for a casual player. And 7200 kobans is optional, you don't have to spend it if you don't want the girls, the path can be solved without unlocking the second path.

Point one: Attraction level as in increasing the girl's attraction (maxing out her stars), which increases her combat abilities and a player's income. No daily contest touches on this aspect of the game. Getting the girl is an ongoing process in normal gameplay.

Point two: Koban cost to stay boosted for two months is 16,200 kobans. HH tickets cost 60 kobans each, and a PoA event can cost you 80+ HH tickets (minimum cost = 91,200 kobans with the discount). Refills in the Arena cost 24 kobans, and the Market requires 42 Kobans per refill. A ToF refill costs 188 kobans, and if you have more than 105 players in your league, you need one of these to fight all the players. The ToF weekly race is a joke when you get less than 50 kobans unless you place in the top 100 players in the world. Daily missions and revival events get you a couple of hundred (maybe), and being able to finish in the top four in contests can net you a maximum of 18,000 kobans, but you need the resources you spent on the PoA to have a decent chance to get them. Do the math, even a dedicated player (one playing more than 10 hours a day) cannot save the required number of kobans for multiple PoA styled events without buying packages.

• Thinking 3