• Huntress Cunegonde. Meh
    • \___________________/ Yucky
    • /¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯\ Faptastic!
    • Huntress Venam. Meh
    • \_______________/ Yucky
    • /¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯\ Faptastic!
    • Huntress Miyu. Meh
    • \_____________/ Yucky

2046826964_ScreenShot2020-08-28at12_10_07PM.png.8082b7f65dcb56b5a8d7c0fbcbcff0d5.png

Just completed as well.

My pace synced well with the tasks, and the time was ample enough to make most efficient use of the rewards, without having to alter my normal gameplay.

Day 1 - Rewards of stage 2 and 3 helped me place in a first troll contest for 120 kobans.

Day 2 - XP contest and PVP task, perfect sync, another 120 kobans

Day 3 - Villain contest again, perfect sync again as I had reached the 100 troll contest, so used up rewards of stage 9, finished the task and won my contest, another 300 kobans in the bag.

Day 3/4 - finishing off champions and last day of league, boost time! and consumed least amount of tickets to finish off one stage of the first two and last two champs. also finished 30th in  my D3 for just 2 points clear of 31st.

Now waiting to claim the 4 girls, hard training in any of the next two days please....

• Like 6

Things are progressing nicely for the most part. I've been ahead of my planned completed stages at end of days 1 and 3; on day 2 I was bit further than expected. Today is day 4, and I should finish finished the Champions. I might even get got the 10,000 Contest points today.

Sadly, it takes me 64 Tickets to get through Alban stage 5, if I can do it in 24 hours. I'm glad I starting this grind on the last beat Champions PoA task, although I will be done long  that before I finish Alban. And I'm on pass 8 without having the girl, and there are other prizes left besides the orbs.

The most annoying thing about PoA's are actually the players that rant and cannot or will not read the forum posts (often that literally directly precede theirs) that say something like the following:

IF YOU'VE COMPLETED ALL STORY TASKS AND NEED TO SPEND ENERGY, GO TO THE CHAMPIONS' RECEPTION DESK!

The above is bold, font size 18, in case that helps. I decided on Red for best " read me" effect. Let's see if it works for the rest of this page.

I don't really mind the people who just ask nicely, but the people who are complaining about the developers being fuck-ups not giving them a choice, are making sure we are able to judge them really clearly, since they have chosen to shout it out loud and clear.

Edited by Zteev
  • Like 8

Event complete.

Luckily the tasks didn't clash with my normal gameplay, which was good.

Would still be nice to have something "extra" to do if/when you complete the path.

Good luck and keep grinding to everyone still going for it 👍

• Like 6

4 minutes ago, Čamuga said:

Soooooooooo... There's a fixed version of Venam on Twitter but not in the game. Are we gonna get that fixed version or Nosepass version of Venam?
Cuz if she's fixed I actually might consider getting the 2nd route..

The one on twitter is the old version

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 2

1 minute ago, GeorgeMTO said:

The one on twitter is the old version

ah thanks.
Other question though- why the fuck is the better version the old version? 🤣😂 I get that her hand looks slightly  better in this version, but I mean come on😂🤣

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Čamuga said:

ah thanks.
Other question though- why the fuck is the better version the old version? 🤣😂 I get that her hand looks slightly  better in this version, but I mean come on😂🤣

I concur. What was the reason behind replacing it? I haven't seen other poses yet but for the first i definitely like old version more.

Maybe it would be more reasonable to let a forum poll decide?

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Finished the event, 4 event girls added to the harem. 1 from the Story as well (Derri), Murane from Champions, and 3 from pachinko orbs (still 67 left though). 

Nice and smooth PoA for me. 

One question remaining:

I have some champion tickets left. Where can I exchange them into energy 😜

• Like 2
  • Haha 7

Ended the event this early morning, claiming Sady and Cunegonde. This time I was lucky because this exact week I was on holiday from work, so I was able to handle my time differently from the usual routine (although I needed three days to find the time to open a support ticket, taken by task clearing as I was): if I hadn't been able to, I probably wouldn't have made it to the bottom of the list of tasks, or at least not with more than one day to spare.

• Like 2

Ended the path too. The girls and the scenes looks fine to me (i'm not a fan of tentacles but... whatever is an event on girls fighting the tentacle's dimension so ok, yes i play here becouse tentacles are the "greatest evil" 😁 ), actually i think they are really pretty the only thing that bother me is that they are very different. How can i say it: i like them but i would like them more if i didn't know how they were, does it make sense XD? I mean they are sexy and beautiful but my mind goes back to their base version and it create a conflict inside me. There we go: self-destruction in 3,2,1.....

Edited by Xemnas
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Event terminated without opening the second path because, as always, I don't believe in the slightest that the rewards of a normal PoA are worth the asking price and I don't want to feed the devs idea of doing a good job with this event.

The girls proposed, moreover, don't inspire me much: Miyu is not that bad but not that good either (anyway the best of the event) and Venam... I probably would have liked her if they hadn't reversed her face with her ass at the last minute, and I don't even understand why since in all subsequent poses the expression is consistent with that of the character, only in the first they wanted to give that impression of absolutely useless and harmful realism. Venam in Sara Jay version 🤮

venam.jpg.a208c91b7c4d2f71f0280011c2e9b977.jpg

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Falco82 said:

... and Venam... I probably would have liked her if they hadn't reversed her face with her ass at the last minute, and I don't even understand why since in all subsequent poses the expression is consistent with that of the character, only in the first they wanted to give that impression of absolutely useless and harmful realism. Venam in Sara Jay version 

Hide contents

venam.jpg.a208c91b7c4d2f71f0280011c2e9b977.jpg

I think when discussing new and old Venam, it's also worth to take a look at Mala.

These are the looks of a friendly demon you want in your harem:

ico0.png?a=1 ico1.png?a=1 ico2.png?a=1 ico3.png?a=1

ico0.png?a=1ico1.png?a=1ico2.png?a=1ico3.png?a=1

Edited by FinderKeeper

I just finished up a little bit ago.

The last Champions one was an iffy for me based on time, but I managed to get half the required amount done before I had to go to sleep, then got another few rounds done before work, then finished them off when I got home. I have all six opened so that helped a lot.

Then there was the new Challenge so I held my free Mythic for one roll and then used my many free for an Epic roll to get my 10k points. Then decided to do a few more and got Vissihar (who I've been trying to get since I started). So then had to do the last 70 pvp battles with a day and 7 hours left. That was a toughie.

I thought I might just do a refill or two and let the natural refill carry me through PLUS doing arena but everyone kept boosting themselves up so I figured even if I got my free refills I wouldn't be able to beat anyone without boosting as well. So I boosted, too, and did another couple of sets of refills and finished it all off with a final round of Arena.

I think that's the hardest part is doing a large amount of PvP with little time left. Everyone is going to be doing that and boosting themselves up so they can get in the wins so it just keeps escalating the stats needed to win.

Over all I guess it was an ok PoA. I'm disappointed with the art work. Enough so that I won't pay the 7.2k in kobans to get the other track. I also noticed that while some challenges offered tired rewards of the same kind (like 5 energy/10 energy) while others were blatantly different (like 10m yemen/Orbs). That was also kind of a disappointment.  It was enough to further discourage me from trying to get the second track (which I have done in the others as the overall combo from both tracks and rewards and girls was worth it).

And, counting this as a win during the PoA. During it, I picked up a Pachinko girl and then right after, I picked up Any and Lissa in Champions.

I just have one question. Where can I change my reception desks in for energy?

• Like 6

15 minutes ago, TeeJay said:

I just have one question. Where can I change my reception desks in for energy?

That would be the Reception Desks Exchange Area, and you would go first to the Reception Desk there. However, the building that will be in has not been yet built, so feel free to sit in this nice designated waiting area. Our Waiting Area Receptionist (who does in fact have a Reception Desk!) will be available to help you with any questions, as long as they don't pertain to anything they cannot answer. Have a nice wait!

• Haha 6

Welp, I've finished the event and claimed the 4 girls, plus Jackson's Tier 2 girl, Balista (by the way, it landed at the end of the harem and not somewhere between past girls, when I got her first shard. When did this change?).

In summary it's been a good event. No big complains from my part.

• Like 1
  • Thinking 1

il y a 2 minutes, Garp89 a dit :

after completing all the missions I only got 2 girls ... the other 2 of the quartet what did I have to do to get them? thank you

You had to pay 7200 kobans in order to unlock the second set of rewards (all the rewards on the left side : 2 girls and a lot of other things)

• Thanks 1