Money animation is back :(

ali-n

Oh great... they brought back the animation when you click to collect from your girls, and it is worse than before... and the "feature" I hated the most is also back: sometimes when they appear it prevents you from clicking/collect from the girl that is beneath it (you have to wait for the money to move out of the way).

Edited by ali-n
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 7

I was hoping that the ability to tab through the harem and hit return to collect might have also returned, but sadly it did not.

At least the animation is faster now..

If you click in columns, and move from right to left, the animation gets in your way far less.

il y a 53 minutes, pozi a dit :

Then they fixed it wrong because now the moeny always comes from the far left column, not from the girl clicked

Yep, it's even worse than before, and it also makes no sense to see the money fly from the left side of the screen when you click on the last girl on the right (in grid display mode)...

It's completely glitched... And unlike before, you can't avoid the problem by clicking on girls from right to left because the stupid money animation starts from the far left so you always end up clicking on it as it passes over the next girl you want to click on...

So now, I guess the best way is to click on girls column by column, not row by row...

I wonder if they do it on purpose to "persuade" people to buy monthly cards, or if it's something else...

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Max669 said:

I wonder if they do it on purpose to "persuade" people to buy monthly cards, or if it's something else...

In my case it's the contrary. When I noticed a usability feature is hidden behind a payment, I nearly rage quit this game. It's the cheapest thing they've done and it made me wait much more time to put any money in it. After these years I've only bough 3-4 months of silver cards and that's it, I'd have used more money here otherwise.

• Like 3

41 minutes ago, FinderKeeper said:

What I'm most curious about is:

Was it their intention to obstruct clicks with flying money? Or it's only intended as a visual part of UI design?

I don't think that's intended, they simply haven't added to "invisible to clicks" flag to the items. And they don't care.

21 hours ago, FinderKeeper said:
22 hours ago, Тёмный Властелин said:

A worthy task for our script masta @FinderKeeper 😃

I'd touch it only with direct approval from Kinkoid. Sorry.

Wise man. I doubt this would be considered okay by the big cheese. I could ask, though. Note: my thumbs up on your post is by no means to be interpreted as an approval from Kinkoid (just to be clear and on the safe side); on the contrary, I was approving your caution about this.

• Like 2

Just for grins I went back to the list view (image.png.68ac5ebc4324bab46421f51c932252cf.png,  versus grid view: image.png.c9326b4b8510168cd090400440f8b47b.png) just to see if there was any difference. 

It was pretty clear after this that the animation was designed using/for the list view (it even looks kind of nice), which I think very much explains why it is such crap in the grid view. Kinkoid needs to come up with a different animation for grid view, or toggle it off when we go to grid view, or even develop a different way of doing it that works for both views.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

For clarity's sake, please use the following thread to discuss this further from now on:

We'll try our best to keep things clean and centralized. This includes locking duplicate threads on the same topic, linking to the main one, and so on. Your feedback will be easier to digest if it's all in one place rather than across many different threads all over the place. We had to choose one, and we picked this one as it includes a poll and should make things easier for everyone. I hope this helps. Thanks in advance for your cooperation.

• Like 4