Places of Power in days

Bamboocha

3 minutes ago, jelom said:

With the current rates the time to get the girl will be around 1 month at level 10, and 8-9 months at level 1

Yep, this is why I dont give a shit about PoP. It's so fuckin bad (if the intent is to get a girl). My intent is to get the other rewards and I pray I never get the shards (because shard= waste, I'm not unlocking that girl lmao that anatomical freak can stay where it is, I dont want it), so investing Kobans into this might not even be good for the other 3 rewards. Does anyone know how much the rewards increase? All I see from lvl 1 to 2 is that you get 1 more champion ticket, is that it for higher levels as well?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Čamuga said:

Yep, this is why I dont give a shit about PoP. It's so fuckin bad (if the intent is to get a girl). My intent is to get the other rewards and I pray I never get the shards (because shard= waste, I'm not unlocking that girl lmao that anatomical freak can stay where it is, I dont want it), so investing Kobans into this might not even be good for the other 3 rewards. Does anyone know how much the rewards increase? All I see from lvl 1 to 2 is that you get 1 more champion ticket, is that it for higher levels as well?

Max rewards (level 10) are : 10 shards / 4 tickets / 2 Mythic orbs / 2 Green orbs

There was a post about each respective rank, i will try to find it, meanwhile i would like to point out that at least for me, rank 8 seems to be the best for now:

Rewards for level 8 are :       8 shards  / 3 tickets / 2 Mythic orbs / 2 Green orbs

Level 9 gives you a whopping 1 shard upgrade and level 10 gives you the same thing + 1 last champion ticket. In my humble opinion totally not worth it.

Edit:

Here is the full table (originally provided by mr. @Antimon, but i don't know how to do a cross-post quoting, or if that is even possible)

image.png.1a16f87444237a890af02f9cff1b3c89.png

Edited by Albert80082
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Ooooh thanks a lot @Albert80082! That's really helpful! Also really garbage rewards-wise, since the time to do things increases along with the upgrades, it reeeeeeeally doesn't seem worth it! 🤣 Maybe level 4 or 6 is the most cost-effective rewards wise (if you're like me and dont care about shards), so mayyybe it'd be worth upgrading to there, but god damn the time increase doesnt make me like it, because, and I suck at math so this is just an off the cuff guess, it might be actually more worth to stay at lvl 1 so the time doesnt go up and hope for some RNG...

21 minutes ago, Kenrae said:

Over time everything is worth it. The question is how much time.

Yeah, and I don't plan on sticking around for 8-9 more months seeing where we're going, so I reeeeeeeeally don't think this will pay off for me.

Edited by Čamuga
  • Thinking 1

Il 16/9/2020 in 01:32 , triplecane ha scritto:

FYI, since the implementation of the new feature, playing regularly, I got shards 2 times. The most common prize is Great-10-games orb (11 times).

I honestly think it is a bit early to make assumptions based only on your own data, that could cover I think a maximum of 25 attempts. In my HH account out of 21 attempts I got 2 shards, 12 tickets, 3 mythic pachinko orbs and 4 great pachinko orbs, while in my gh account out of 20 attempts i got 1 shard, 4 tickets, 9 mythic pachinko orbs and 6 great pachinko orbs.

6 minutes ago, Čamuga said:

Ooooh thanks a lot @Albert80082! That's really helpful! Also really garbage rewards-wise, since the time to do things increases along with the upgrades, it reeeeeeeally doesn't seem worth it! 🤣 Maybe level 4 or 6 is the most cost-effective rewards wise (if you're like me and dont care about shards), so mayyybe it'd be worth upgrading to there, but god damn the time increase doesnt make me like it, because, and I suck at math so this is just an off the cuff guess, it might be actually more worth to stay at lvl 1 so the time doesnt go up and hope for some RNG...

From what i understand, you can pick as many girls as you have in your harem in order to start PoP and the minimum time is always 7 hours.

Auto Assign function automatically picks 10 girls for me and with that i easily reach 18k power (which is the power needed on level 8). You most likely played for a lot longer than me so you should have enough :D

Also i agree with the shards, no need to rush there. Kinkoid has already 2 new PoP planned, so i dont think they will be able to make a new girl for each PoP every month.

I think, if you have enough girls in MyP it's worth to upgrade it to level 8; the additional MyP orb will be beneficial in the end (it also gives legendary boosters etc.)

Even though we cant say anything about drop rates yet, there is a tendency to it, and that seems to be 10/30/30/30 (shards/tickets/orb/orb).

6 minutes ago, blaa said:

I think, if you have enough girls in MyP it's worth to upgrade it to level 8; the additional MyP orb will be beneficial in the end (it also gives legendary boosters etc.)

Even though we cant say anything about drop rates yet, there is a tendency to it, and that seems to be 10/30/30/30 (shards/tickets/orb/orb).

It doesnt seem worth it at all. The odds of you actually getting a girl with 1 orb are so astronomically low that the number of single orbs you need to make it worth might be in the hundreds, or god forbid actually approach the thousand mark. I've spent 100+ orbs one time hoping for the 1 girl I didnt have and nothing happened, but I also happened to get 3 girls in a short time frame when they lowered the reset time (for the first time, it was super early on when it was introduced). The part that I want out of PoP is actually only champion tickets and Green orbs, as that is pretty much guaranteed cash.

Edited by Čamuga

4 minutes ago, blaa said:

Yeah, this is why i chose level 8 :D Also i need to stockpile on orbs before Legendary Contest begins, because someone always sells their house to get 2 million points 🤣

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Čamuga said:

It doesnt seem worth it at all. The odds of you actually getting a girl with 1 orb are so astronomically low that the number of single orbs you need to make it worth might be in the hundreds, or god forbid actually approach the thousand mark. I've spent 100+ orbs one time hoping for the 1 girl I didnt have and nothing happened, but I also happened to get 3 girls in a short time frame when they lowered the reset time (for the first time, it was super early on when it was introduced). The part that I want out of PoP is actually only champion tickets and Green orbs, as that is pretty much guaranteed cash.

cant agree to that; it is worth, not in this very moment, but it will be in a few months. I ve spent about 30 orbs a few days ago and I got 13 usefull boosters from it; that's 195 nubans I save from buying them in the market. And besides boosters, it obviously will increase my chances to get a girl. In a month or two you will spend 50 orbs for a girl, I, on the other hand will spend 100. I like my chances more than yours.

Edited by blaa
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, blaa said:

cant agree to that; it is worth, not in this very moment, but it will be in a few months. I ve spent about 30 orbs a few days ago and I got 13 usefull boosters from it; that's 195 nubans I save from buying them in the market. And besides boosters, it obviously will increase my chances to get a girl. In a month or two you will spend 50 orbs for a girl, I, on the other hand will spend 100. I like my chances more than yours.

I think I just like having freedom more than anything. If I get Ymens, there's various things I can do with those, and I like the freedom to make my own choices over praying to RNGesus some number of times. And I do of course like the free stuff, dont get me wrong, it's just my preference at this point.

4 minutes ago, blaa said:

And even if you don't get a girl, you'll get more boosters.

12 hours ago, Čamuga said:

I think I just like having freedom more than anything. If I get Ymens, there's various things I can do with those, and I like the freedom to make my own choices over praying to RNGesus some number of times. And I do of course like the free stuff, dont get me wrong, it's just my preference at this point.

Just that ymens don't buy you boosters. MyP can give those. 90 kobans each. Not bad. 

1 hour ago, Тёмный Властелин said:

It was a nice feature, but now it is gone. Wise people (not me) didn't waste their kobans on it. 😃 😃

I actually feel so salty right now 😂.

I have rank 8 and was just about to collect my reward, but Kinkoid was like "No, i don't think so".

• Haha 1

I'm not going to close this thread as it's about a specific type of discussion about PoP in general, but please avoid posting about the temporary removal of the feature here (or I might end up having to close this thread temporarily as well). Cheers.

If you're not aware, please read that:

EDIT: Please DO NOT post bug exploit instructions or details, even if they're no longer active. Knowing there was a bug exploit is enough.

EDIT 2: PoP is BACK and the new tutorial works correctly and of course the aforementioned has been fixed, as of around 18:00 CET. Player progress has been saved (meaning if you had an ongoing mission when the feature was disabled, your timer must have resumed normally). 

Edited by DvDivXXX
Update: Fixed
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1