Places of Power in days

Bamboocha

On 9/23/2020 at 6:59 PM, Mr.Goodfellow said:

Well, now that PoP is back, it seems they automatically granted shards due to downtime?  I now have my first 4 shards (since I am lvl 4).  :D

Looks rather like you profited from the bug that made them take the feature down ...

Edited by Sir Fuck-a-Lot
Sorry, I was wrong!

1 hour ago, Magnus1 said:

Playing on Nutaku. Ever since PoP came back I can not access activities. An icon of Bunny tells me to hit the PoP button, but all buttons inside activites are unresponsive, frozen. Anyone have the same experience?

It´s the PoP "tutorial" you´ll need to follow bunny´s instructions by clicking on the ok button if you do so it should normally disapear. :)

If it doesn´t I´d recommend to send a ticket to the support team.

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, holymolly said:

It´s the PoP "tutorial" you´ll need to follow bunny´s instructions by clicking on the ok button if you do so it should normally disapear. :)

If it doesn´t I´d recommend to send a ticket to the support team.

That’s just it, i guess, no ok button appears in the animation. Next stop support team. Thank you for responding.

I am at 60 shards now and i wounder if by taking longer than the shortest time of 7 hours to actually claim the reward that if it can actually increases the chance of shards dropping

every time have gotten shards is when i did not claim them on the 7 hour timer.

5 minutes ago, natstar said:

I am at 60 shards now and i wounder if by taking longer than the shortest time of 7 hours to actually claim the reward that if it can actually increases the chance of shards dropping

Nah, that's pure superstition, sorry. Except for the specific shard drop we all had tonight, you just have your usual roll of the dice of which we're still in the process of estimating the odds in that thread, but a reasonable guesstimate at this point is 10% girl shards, and 1/3 each for the other three rewards. Under normal circumstances, how long you wait before claiming your reward is as relevant as whether or not you're wearing your lucky shirt when you do. ^^

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, Magnus1 said:

That’s just it, i guess, no ok button appears in the animation. Next stop support team. Thank you for responding.

sure thing:)

The only other thing that may help that I can think of is re-logging, maybe try this out? Re-logging usually fixes smaller issues for me at least.

Edited by holymolly
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, natstar said:

Probably not, for me it´s the other way around 😅

• Like 1

2 hours ago, holymolly said:

sure thing:)

The only other thing that may help that I can think of is re-logging, maybe try this out? Re-logging usually fixes smaller issues for me at least.

My goto solution for all software problems...turn the damn thing off!! Sad to say it does nothing in this case. Once again thanks for responding, much appreciated.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Magnus1 said:

Could you try using a different internet browser if logging in and out does not work.

It might be faster posting a screenshot in the bug section of the forum to get a fix for it than a support ticket as well because you got to wait in line behind everyone else that opened a ticket before you.

13 hours ago, Magnus1 said:

Playing on Nutaku. Ever since PoP came back I can not access activities. An icon of Bunny tells me to hit the PoP button, but all buttons inside activites are unresponsive, frozen. Anyone have the same experience?

As other players have suggested, you might want to send a support ticket with all relevant details and screenshots ideally. You could also post a screenshot in the bug report section, but you'll get the same answers and advice than you already did here for the most part. I'll just add one real quick: try emptying your cache, so that the game downloads itself again when you reopen your browser and go back to the page.

Beyond that, it's a tech issue so off-topic in this thread. Let's get back to world domination plans through PoP planning.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, natstar said:

Could you try using a different internet browser if logging in and out does not work.

It might be faster posting a screenshot in the bug section of the forum to get a fix for it than a support ticket as well because you got to wait in line behind everyone else that opened a ticket before you.

Thanks for suggestions.

1 hour ago, DvDivXXX said:

As other players have suggested, you might want to send a support ticket with all relevant details and screenshots ideally. You could also post a screenshot in the bug report section, but you'll get the same answers and advice than you already did here for the most part. I'll just add one real quick: try emptying your cache, so that the game downloads itself again when you reopen your browser and go back to the page.

Beyond that, it's a tech issue so off-topic in this thread. Let's get back to world domination plans through PoP planning.

Thanks for further suggestions. Off-topic is duly noted, any further posts will be in bug report section.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
13 hours ago, GuiBelt said:

Not gonna lie, I was hopeful pit'chun would be a 5 stars. But she isn't. Just got her after 4 straight 10 shards dropsimage.thumb.png.fc18c2c009de162a874cfb9d2e6b22bc.png

Congrats,  good to see you got a lot of shards to drop i finally got another shard to drop just now after almost a week of no drops i am 80 shards myself now.

• Like 1

On 9/18/2020 at 3:21 PM, Albert80082 said:

Max rewards (level 10) are : 10 shards / 4 tickets / 2 Mythic orbs / 2 Green orbs

There was a post about each respective rank, i will try to find it, meanwhile i would like to point out that at least for me, rank 8 seems to be the best for now:

Rewards for level 8 are :       8 shards  / 3 tickets / 2 Mythic orbs / 2 Green orbs

Level 9 gives you a whopping 1 shard upgrade and level 10 gives you the same thing + 1 last champion ticket. In my humble opinion totally not worth it.

Edit:

Here is the full table (originally provided by mr. @Antimon, but i don't know how to do a cross-post quoting, or if that is even possible)

image.png.1a16f87444237a890af02f9cff1b3c89.png

Thanks for sharing this chard, I thought every level upgrade was 600 kobans, now that I see this I'm not even gonna do the first level up because I don't think it's worth it either.

I totally agree with @Čamuga the girl looks freaky, not liking this girl at all. I'm also hoping that I get one of the other items, leveling up only increases the odds of getting the shards so I'm fine with the lowest level and if this girl doesn't go away only by obtaining her I will not spend one koban in PoP.

What happens when you get the girl and you're at level 10, do you get a new girl and when there's a new girl what happens with you level upgrades does it go back to zero or is it only a one time level upgrade?

• Like 1
  • Thinking 2

32 minutes ago, Chuck Nutz said:

What happens when you get the girl and you're at level 10, do you get a new girl and when there's a new girl what happens with you level upgrades does it go back to zero or is it only a one time level upgrade?

When you get the girl, you roll between the three permanent items from then on. No, upgrades are permanent, this has been clearly announced and confirmed. They're independent for each PoP, though. If you've upgraded PoP #1 to level 10, it will stay that way. But when PoP #2 gets released, it will start at level 1.

1 hour ago, Chuck Nutz said:

I thought every level upgrade was 600 kobans

EVERY level upgrade is 600 kobans. Total to reach level 10 is 5400

1 hour ago, Chuck Nutz said:

leveling up only increases the odds of getting the shards

NO, leveling up only gives you more shards, tickets, orbs,  but the odds don't change

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Chuck Nutz said:

Thanks for sharing this chard, I thought every level upgrade was 600 kobans, now that I see this I'm not even gonna do the first level up because I don't think it's worth it either.

Uh... every level upgrade is 600 kobans 😕

Edited by Kenrae
  • Haha 1