Places of Power in days

Bamboocha

Just got pit'chun been doing about 2 places of power every day had the level 10 upgrade so only needed to collect shards 10 times so people with only level 1 without upgrades are going to take a long time to collect 100 shards.

It would be better to give better rewards for upgrading and 10 shards for everyone even without upgrades because she is only 3 stars not 5.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Anon Bandicoot said:

Just Pit'chun

But a new girl doesn't appear

They will release new places of power for charm and know-how but you will start at level 1 again when doing the other ones.

would make sense to be able to more than one place of power at a time to bad they are not 5 stars anyways.

• Like 2
  • Thinking 1

5 hours ago, Anon Bandicoot said:

Just Pit'chun

But a new girl doesn't appear

What should you do once you’ve won the girl of the Place of Power?

You can keep playing to get other awesome rewards. New girls will be added in the future. And there will be new Places of Power later on.

That was the relevant information to address this misconception. Cheers.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Тёмный Властелин said:

Test server.

[...]

I see you were quicker. 

I opened a thread over there before seeing yours here^^

https://forum.hentaiheroes.com/index.php?/topic/15634-additional-pops-spotted/

So I add in text: they run simultanously!

btw: interesting to see that some story progress is required!

--> you need Heroes University to start the 3rd PoP

? open question: which world is "entrance fee" for 2nd PoP?

Edited by windia
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

17 hours ago, windia said:

So I add in text: they run simultanously! 

This is amazing news! I was worried that Kinkoid would get stingy with the rewards, but this is a welcome surprise.

Only thing i would nitpick here is that reward pool is the same, but i guess we dont have so many currency types (only epic and event pachinko orbs come to mind).

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Albert80082 said:

This is amazing news! I was worried that Kinkoid would get stingy with the rewards, but this is a welcome surprise.

Only thing i would nitpick here is that reward pool is the same, but i guess we dont have so many currency types (only epic and event pachinko orbs come to mind).

Being more precise:

they run parallel - you have to start them seperately.

And you can collect the reward from the overview screen, just to start the new one of course you have to visit the specific place.

• Thanks 1

18 hours ago, windia said:

--> you need Heroes University to start the 3rd PoP

? open question: which world is "entrance fee" for 2nd PoP?

14 hours ago, Kenrae said:

Given the theme, I guess it's Admittance of the dead.

If only they had told us this information in the past, if only

...wait a second

New Places of Power will be added. The two next PoP will be based on the two other classes: Charm and Know-How. The first Place of Power will be unlocked at the end of World 2. Next: at the end of World 6 and World 10! Stay tuned for more info!

https://forum.hentaiheroes.com/index.php?/topic/15125-new-feature-places-of-power/

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

Although I can confirm that the 3rd one opens at the start of world 10, so the new in-game graphic is correct and the feature article is now outdated. The same should go for PoP #2 - start of world 6, not end - although I haven't verified that.

(#1 still opens at the start of world 3 even though it's themed on world 2, but maybe they'll change that now, I dunno.)

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

3 ore fa, _shal_ ha scritto:

The same should go for PoP #2 - start of world 6, not end - although I haven't verified that.

In my test server i should be in world 5. Don't know if with my kobans i'll be able to rush it but later i'll try and let you know in case

EDIT: Obviously my kobans weren't enough, I didn't even reach a quarter of juy sea story XD 

But, in PoP menu it says that in order to unlock the second one I need to reach admittance of the dead, if that could be of any help

Edited by Antimon

1 hour ago, Antimon said:

But, in PoP menu it says that in order to unlock the second one I need to reach admittance of the dead, if that could be of any help

Well yeah, I've seen that banner, too, I just don't have any account that's close enough to test it. B| My "regular" test account happened to be somewhere in world 9, so that didn't take much effort (but over 10,000 kobans) to check on the world 10 unlock.

They changed the rewards for the last two levels of PoP apparently: leveling up from lvl8 to lvl9 would give me +1 shard (9)/+0 ticket(3)/+1 mythicx1 orb (3)/+1 greatx10 orb (3).

Can anyone with PoP already at level 10 share the rewards pool, please?

5 minutes ago, Antimon said:

They changed the rewards for the last two levels of PoP apparently: leveling up from lvl8 to lvl9 would give me +1 shard (9)/+0 ticket(3)/+1 mythicx1 orb (3)/+1 greatx10 orb (3).

Can anyone with PoP already at level 10 share the rewards pool, please?

Level 10 rewards: 10x shards, 4x tickets, 3x mythicx1 orb , 3x greatx10 orb

Edited by @ki
  • Like 2

2 minuti fa, blaa ha scritto:

they stay the same, 4 tickets and 10 shards (3 orbs each), you can see the next step under the current rewards

yes, I know, but currently I am at level 8, and I noticed the increased level 9 rewards pool only after I started my mission, which means I cannot upgrade my PoP and see myself lvl10 rewards pool for the next 7 hours at least

2 minutes ago, Antimon said:

yes, I know, but currently I am at level 8, and I noticed the increased level 9 rewards pool only after I started my mission, which means I cannot upgrade my PoP and see myself lvl10 rewards pool for the next 7 hours at least

fair enough, like i said, +1 shard and ticket for level10