3. 3. Rate New Girls

• /¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯\ Faptastic!
    • .Design School Lopussy. Meh
    • \______________________/ Yucky
    • /¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯\ Faptastic!
    • .Tentacle Tamer Mala. Meh
    • \____________________/ Yucky

4 ore fa, mikcris ha scritto:

Update 2: 130 fights ... still 0 shards. Are we sure this is OD it looks more like ED or LD!

I had the same feeling, my Karole needs a purgative, she drops nearly never and when that happens she gives 1 shard, highest drop I had 5.

It's ridiculous 😣

• Sad 1

I managed to get Lopussy on Bremen on day 2 and already had the other event girls on bosses, so for the first time in (what feels like, and might actually have been) months I'm using my combativity on the newest boss to get the non event girls. Feels good to get a chance to slow down and breath.

Oh and we just got the next story so I'll be spending energy on that instead of tickets.

Edited by Inuzuka
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, mikcris said:

Still in the past 6 months OD was always reasonable I mean I had to get like 1 max 2 girls from bosses and had no problem doing it with the free combativity refills in 4 days. now after 2 days not even 1 shard, I mean not 10 ... just ONE! hell I got more shards in the past two days for the female alien in PoP being level 1.

Yeah, I feel you. If RNG strikes, it sometimes hits really hard. ODs arent designed that way, but ... you already know what I want to say ...

Somewhere in between max669 and me there is a lot of luck to be found; maybe you should take your chance and go for a search? (but it's probably too much of an inside joke,  ...)

Anyways, I finished the event at the beginning of day3 with exactly 100 shards. Now I finally have some time to fight the beautiful Nike, once again a villian I would love to have in my harem.

GL everyone ...

• Haha 1

Ended lopussy, she is great :) now i want her base version too XD she has a new fan. The fun part is that she is my first girl (apart maybe Titania) that ends

A BIT OF SPOILER DON'T READ "fully dressed".

The other ones are all on pachinko unfortunately, i'll just w8 the missions to get Malina. Good old realx for me, for the ones that had a very low drop: Keep trying you can do it, just belive in the force RNGoddess of this game.

1 hour ago, mikcris said:

Well the shards have started to drop... after 160 fights I have the "astounding number of 6 shards". 6 drops of one shard each. Seems it is LD not OD.

For the very unlucky cases like these, i feel that we should have a safety net of some sort.

I know that for example Heartstone (card game) has a really good mechanic for such unlucky cases. You can buy packs of random cards with various rarities, but for each pack you open that does not contain a rare card, you get increased chance to find a rare card in the next one.  The drop rate of course returns to normal once you finally get a rare card.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Albert80082 said:

For the very unlucky cases like these, i feel that we should have a safety net of some sort.

I know that for example Heartstone (card game) has a really good mechanic for such unlucky cases. You can buy packs of random cards with various rarities, but for each pack you open that does not contain a rare card, you get increased chance to find a rare card in the next one.  The drop rate of course returns to normal once you finally get a rare card.

That's easy: get the shards always and increase the needed shards to 1000 instead of 100. On average it will be the same (provided we're right on our 10% drop rate assumption) but there's a minimum floor.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Kenrae said:

That's easy: get the shards always and increase the needed shards to 1000 instead of 100. On average it will be the same (provided we're right on our 10% drop rate assumption) but there's a minimum floor.

That is a pretty good idea, i am all for eliminating 1 dice roll out of 2 completely. And it wouldn't impact already obtained shards in any way, because you can just multiply them by 10.

15 minutes ago, _shal_ said:

The old system was also based on just one roll...

I started playing after shard system was implemented, but from what i understand, back then you either got the whole girl or nothing, no in-between, right?

So while it would be one roll again, it would still be completely different. Shards offer you sort of steady progress but adding minimum floor (like Kenrae suggested) GUARANTEES the progress. I know i would feel frustrated if after 100 combativity i had 0 shards. That didn't happen to me yet, but who knows when it will.

11 minutes ago, Albert80082 said:

I know i would feel frustrated if after 100 combativity i had 0 shards. That didn't happen to me yet, but who knows when it will.

EVERYBODY will suffer long streaks (80-100) with no drops in one or more ocassions. It is a consequence of how the shards system is designed. The record was around 170 battles without drops if I remember well. But in reverse you will also have some extraordinary streaks of good luck with three or four consecutive drops, or even 6-7 drops in 20 battles.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, jelom said:

EVERYBODY will suffer long streaks (80-100) with no drops in one or more ocassions.

But that's not true at all. With higher number of fights you have higher chance of this thing occuring, so most of the veterans might have experienced it, but not everyone.

And even if everyone had a 100+ shardless streak, does not change the fact that it must feel like crap.  Events should not make you feel frustrated. Anyway it was just a suggestion.

• Like 1

Got the Teacher Deitra last night (was too impatient so I did 1 refill cuz she was sitting at 91 lol), and this morning I went for Lopussy and she's now at 41. Pretty good RNG all things considered, should be getting her without any further refills if this goes on.  And after my awful luck past 3+weeks, the bad streak finally seems to be over! :D

• Like 3

I'm far from having the streak of bad luck that mickris is going through (best of lucks, mate), but except for the second day, the other three (counting today) have been quite bad. Today I've got 2 drops so far after 44 fights... and both were of 1 shard!

**sigh**

I still have time to get the girl without refills, but I'm starting to worry.

• Sad 2

Started today at 73/100 on  Lopussy. Got to 76/100, then got a 100 shard drop. Glad it happened, as it makes things easier, can work on boss girls the rest of the event time.

I do wish it happened on an event where I wasn't going for just one girl.

11 hours ago, Čamuga said:

Got the Teacher Deitra last night (was too impatient so I did 1 refill cuz she was sitting at 91 lol), and this morning I went for Lopussy and she's now at 41. Pretty good RNG all things considered, should be getting her without any further refills if this goes on.  And after my awful luck past 3+weeks, the bad streak finally seems to be over! :D

Sadly, that's how I work too.  Currently, in Lili, Teacher Deitra is sitting on 91 shards.  It's taking me all my low resources of willpower not to waste kobans and try for those last 9 shards.  However, given my luck, I'd score just cash plus those damn champions tickets for the next round of 20.  So, with that track record in mind, I'm persuaded to hold out.  I have plenty of time.

I have only Herbie Hynde where I'm yet to add Lopussy, but she's on 99 shards in that account so I should get there.  God she's lovely!  Even her affection scenes are really well drawn and conceived.  I just want to share my infatuation with her with the whole world, which is very disturbing and somewhat perverted since she's only a 2D rendered drawing, but, hey...  I wonder why the artist changed her slightly demonic eyes to those of a normal human being.  Is it a new spirimon disguise?  I think the real highlight for me is how the artists conceived and created her clothing.  From the designs, to choice of colours and tones, to the expertly drawn folds and stretches of fabric, they have created something on a whole new level from what went before.  It really fits the design school concept of this version of her perfectly.  That's my view anyway, but I'm really envious of the artwork as a whole when compared with my own erotic art efforts.

As a plus, since the start of this event, I managed to add Polana to my harem in two accounts and scored a number of girls (Eva, Lilly, Berry, Arianne and Akama) across three accounts, thanks to free EP orbs.  Also, thanks to the juxtaposition of free orb bundles and the appearance of Keiko in Mythic Pachinko, I managed to complete her addition to all my know-how accounts.  Once I max out her affection and XP in Herbie Hynde, she'll be my new alpha girl there - a big boost.  Only Lili is bereft of 5 star HC legendaries, but I'm hopeful Bellona will make a solo appearance in MP because I have 75 shards sitting on her in that account and I've saved up the 6 orb bundle just for her.

One of these days this game is going to break me and drive me crazy. My run in this event has been the following: 28 / 8 + 49 / 42 (great day) + 49 / 11 + 56 / 9 (the 2 x1 shard drops I said in my last post plus a x7 with my last fights of the day) + 10 / 8 = 192 fights and 78 shards... and then I get a x100 drop (I clicked too fast and didn't capture the drop, but I got the result of it).

Captura.thumb.JPG.3087543ceb1f21470b66fc597d868d52.JPG

I'm happy to have gotten her, but I would have preferred to spread that good luck during the event and not just use all of it at once. I guess I'm out of luck until at least next month.

In any case, good luck to those still trying to get a girl. You never know when you'll hit jackpot!

Edited by Eman
  • Like 5

19 minutes ago, Dr. Lust said:

Finally, acquired Mirakawa using 1 refill.  Now recruiting the event girl is going to be a pain taking 7+ hours. :)  Guess I'll start this first task and log off and go read War and Peace. :)

Reading War and Peace _is_ a task too :D