• (none)
  3. 3. Rate New Girls

• /¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯\ Faptastic!
    • .Design School Lopussy. Meh
    • \______________________/ Yucky
    • /¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯\ Faptastic!
    • .Tentacle Tamer Mala. Meh
    • \____________________/ Yucky

<< Previous Event                                                                                                           Next Event >>

mAqguvR.jpg

Orgy days

From 14th to 19th of September(1:00 p.m. GMT + 2 to 1:00 p.m. GMT + 2)  20 girls will seize the Haremverse.

7 of them will be kidnapped by the villains, 2 of them are new recruits!
From the 2 new girls, one can be obtained from the villain, one is in the Epic or Event Pachinko

All of the girls, except the daily mission girl, can be obtained in Pachinko as well.

Let’s Study Anatomy Together

My honorable hero,

Excitement is in the air! The horny and studious girls cannot wait to be honored with your Magna Cum Loud! And t(h)rust me darling, your A+ cock can handle a whole class of 20 naughty babes!

The hot study session starts on the 14th (1 pm UTC+2) and ends on the 19th (1 pm UTC+2) of September 2020, you will meet 2 brand new girls and 18 famous Haremverse naughties!     
Judie Books, Larp Geekette, Physicist Shina, Erika, Detective Spook, Sailor Skytte, Masseuse Vashalanor,  Candy maker Tiana, Sorority Sister Mavin, Secretary Rabbi, Niki Vignae and the two hot newcomers Tentacle Tamer Mala and Design School Lopussy will be waiting to have study bangs with you in the Event and Epic Pachinko. Slacker Malina will join your Harem only if you help her get better grades by completing all Daily Tests/ Missions.

Studying in a big group turns very easily into a wild orgy party and the villains have already taken strict measures against it. Ninja Spy and Gruntt are keeping Botanist Murakawa and Mathlete Ankyo locked in the dorm. Donatien is guarding Barmaid Stephanie, Silvanus - Airi, Design School Lopussy is kidnapped by Bremen. Karole won’t let Teacher Deitra go and Jackson’s Crew - Justine.

Now you can ring my bell, darling! The hot study sessions are awaiting you!

Mission Girl

sSWEfUi.png

Slacker Malina

Boss Girls

3dy9i0a.pngPoAS3PS.pngT7rvvHq.png2CblHyy.png

Botanist Murakawa                                     Mathlete Ankyo                                            Barmaid Stephanie                                              Airi       

zsFu8PA.pngaBWgW4a.png0hHBUeK.png

Design School Lopussy                          Teacher Deitra                                                 Justine

Event Pachinko Girls

tS8yWNB.pnghc5nD9V.pnglfUPG0p.pngg1iJsfd.png

Secretary Rabbi                                             Niki Vignae                                            Judy Books                                       Masseuse Vashalanor

M1f5jGZ.pngSOmuQPa.pngtKXwA1q.pngHVii1Aa.png

Candy maker Tiana                                   Detective Spook                                     Physicist Shina                                            Erika             

e3udiBs.pngdgyrMlM.pngj2uF0AJ.pngw5Q8ket.png

LARP Geekette                                        Sailor Skyte                                        Tentacle Tamer Mala                               Sorority Sister Mavin

Edited by FinderKeeper
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 6
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Kojot said:

Please, God, don't tell me it's Mala on the left... Let it be her weird sister or a cousin but not her...

What, can't you tell by looking at the face. It's Picasso's first wife, from a secret marriage not recorded in the pages of History. She's the one who inspired the painting.

• Haha 8

34 minutes ago, Kojot said:

Please, God, don't tell me it's Mala on the left... Let it be her weird sister or a cousin but not her...

Exactly my thoughts! The face doesn't really look like Mala, only the other "attributes".

But apart from the missing likeness I like what I see. I hope she is the one of those 2 who is obtainable from a villain.

Edited by Sir Fuck-a-Lot
  • Like 1

50 minutes ago, Kojot said:

Whoa! How about just not creating new versions of existing girls and rather giving new creators an opportunity to... uh... realize their own visions 😆

• Like 8

one girl for me this event; not really thrilled, but great that older players can save some kobans here and new(er) players can catch up a little bit.

GL to everyone

edit: I really like this mavin version, maybe I go for a gamble with my event pachinko orbs, but since I am missing 10 girls, I am not really convinced yet.

Edited by blaa
  • Like 2

Well, only one girl for me this time around: Lopussy, which is one of the new girls and the only properly drawn (damn that new Mala). I even have the event girl.

With 5 days, I shouldn't have problems getting her.

Good luck to everybody.

As always I will try to get all girls the game offers, but  ... what did they do to Mala's face!!?? 😱😨😭

I wouldn't complain for a new girl questionable drawings, but don't do that to old haremettes.

Edited by jelom
  • Like 3

I'm very disappointed that this time there has been absolutely no rotation on the villain girls compared to last year's events!

So I will probably be getting 2 girls out of this event: new Design School Lopussy (sadly instead of Tentacle Tamer Mala) and the Mission girl Slacker Malina.

To look on the bright side: looks like this event will not cost me any Kobans ... ;)

And maybe I will get lucky with Event or Epic Pachinko instead ...

• Like 1

hace 3 minutos, mikcris dijo:

Well I hope you are right and in 5 Days one can get here without refills. So far for me it is not looking good, I just finished a 26 consecutive battle run and no shard has dropped.

The event is just warmimg up, I'm sure you'll get her fine... unless Master Edward has gotten all out luck!

• Haha 1

Orgy days are always welcome :) Time to relax a bit. Since we are gonna talk a lot about Mala i think the problem is only that she is different.

I mean if they were saying: "hello this is Mala's cousin" i think it would be fine. I actually think is a good solid piece of art (judging from the first pose, I don't watch spoilers XD).

Again for the art part she is fine to me, the problem is that she is not Mala.

• Like 4

There seems to always be a "black sheep" for every event nowadays. You know who I'm talking about.

Anyway, only 1 girl to pick up from the villains this event for me, the new Lopussy. Then I have 8 other girls in the Epic Pachinko.

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, Pelinor said:

I start with the chance to gain 15 girls in this event. I know this isn't going to happen, but I can dream 😎

Already had 25 shard, plus is only lopussy is my main goal, the rest I've already gotten from past years but however half of them are at pachinko including mala which is permanent pachinko it seems.

il y a 28 minutes, Dr. Lust a dit :

4 days to get 100 shards....another bad event.  Glad there is an event girl at least.  Other then that I'll recruit no other girls.

It's 5 days and the drop rate is better than ED. You can get up to 12 shards at once, I think, so it should be easier to get at least one girl, maybe even 2 without koban. I'm going for Lopussy first : 7/100 so far with just a dozen of fights done.

• Like 3