• .Violet. Meh
    • \_____/ Yucky
    • /¯¯¯¯¯\ Faptastic!
    • .Suzie. Meh
    • \_____/ Yucky
    • /¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯\ Faptastic!
    • .Josephine. Meh
    • \_________/ Yucky

<< Previous Event                                                                                                           Next Event >>

PoA_The_HaremVoice_1500x500.jpg < clickable

Path of Attraction
From 24th of 30th of October (1:00 p.m. GMT + 2 to 1:00 p.m. GMT + 2) Complete the 16 objectives

and the charming Amelia, Suzie, Violet and Josephine will join your harem!

Meet N'Fuck

My music lover,

Their sweet and sultry voices bring millions to musical orgasm. They can not only sing but also play the pipe organ. The Haremverse idol girls are going on a world tour you don’t want to miss!

Starting on the 24th until the 30th of October 2020, you will be able to take the rocky path to extreme pleasure and get backstage passes to meet &amp; suck magnetic Amelia, strict Suzie, sweet Violet and stylish Josephine. How can you get VIP passes to their orgasmic concerts? Simply fulfil the 16 objectives one after another and claim the rewards. Once you finish the last quest, you will win the big prize: VIP access to the bedrooms of all idol girls.

You wanna know what’s on the top of my sex playlist tonight? The sweet melody of your balls hitting my pussy… This is a hit, darling!!

Free Path Girls                                                                                                                          Bonus Reward Girls

Eyw4kql.pngEyw4kql.pngEyw4kql.png                                        Eyw4kql.pngEyw4kql.pngEyw4kql.png                                         Eyw4kql.pngEyw4kql.pngEyw4kql.png                                   Eyw4kql.pngEyw4kql.pngEyw4kql.png

0F46FXt.pngCxaqPNF.pngtlCdsbF.pngZDb9e0w.png

Amelia                                                          Violet                                                       Suzie                                                     Josephine

On 10/24/2020 at 2:14 PM, jelom said:

the new tasks and rewards of PoA 6

image.thumb.png.efeebdb0602293a9a4c78e41cc3c49b9.png

image.thumb.png.106ee0e4694f4c5c02b645ce06cf1af1.png

On 10/24/2020 at 7:37 PM, Zteev said:

No changes in tasks or order this time, just quantities.

Tasks 7,10, 12 have increased - note that's both energy tasks. Tasks 11 & 16 have decreased - the last two defeat players tasks.

Here's my planned schedule.

image.png.e11a27da829e3844cb887d9c96fd011a.png

Edited by FinderKeeper
  • Thanks 8

25 minutes ago, Čamuga said:

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay.... More PoA! And Seasons will cost 3.6k Kobans from next week onwards... This totally isnt a koban treadmill... fucks sake KK

Not really sure if we getting poa girls in arena seasons because it is still be tested but it sure seems to be some of the poa girls as girl rewards.on test server such as seductive spring,alluring  autumn and sexy summer.

Arena Seasons might end up being a cheaper way of getting poa girls depending on how they do it but the difference is it's a month long event.

1 hour ago, Čamuga said:

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay.... More PoA! And Seasons will cost 3.6k Kobans from next week onwards... This totally isnt a koban treadmill... fucks sake KK

Except that both the PoA and Season pass are optional and not mandatory.
Several players have already proven that you don't have to buy the extra rewards for PoA to be able to finish in time anyway.

But yeah, for Season this might be a different matter, we don't know enough yet so we'll see. 
At least you don't have to buy the Season pass immediately upon release.

Edited by Slynia

Seems to be 4 new named girls with this poa at least not sure what they are a parody of because they like to change girl colors.

The main problem i see with the arena seasons is that claiming rewards seems to be the same as with poa if not claimed before the month long season event ends it might cause a lot of tickets to support to be opened from people that did not claim rewards in time.

6 hours ago, Čamuga said:

Well the good news is that the season has koban rewards built in, at least on the test server.

840 for the free track and 1260 for the paid pass, total of 2100, so it really cuts down on the cost of the pass every month

Net cost of 1500 for 4? girls, a bunch of combat/energy/exp and several kinds of orbs, I think it's a good deal if you can afford it.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Taorin said:

Net cost of 1500 for 4? girls, a bunch of combat/energy/exp and several kinds of orbs, I think it's a good deal if you can afford it.

No, it doesn't look like there will be 4 girls available in 1 season, only 2 girls - 1 on the free pass and 1 on the paid path. In the description they talk about avatars, so the first girl related reward seems to be only an avatar and after that there's 2x 50% shards of that same girl. And so the net cost for the 2nd girl on the paid path would be 3.600 - 1260 = 2.340 Kobans - if you make it far enough in the season to gain all possible Koban rewards and all girl shards!

Looking forward to this, as it's one of the easier events to get girls - pretty much everyone with 5+ Champions unlocked should be able to get 2 girls. Yes, I'm completely serious.

I expect that this one may have a different structure with the Arena going away soon. Next one certainly will.

• Like 2

52 minutes ago, Zteev said:

Looking forward to this, as it's one of the easier events to get girls - pretty much everyone with 5+ Champions unlocked should be able to get 2 girls. Yes, I'm completely serious.

I expect that this one may have a different structure with the Arena going away soon. Next one certainly will.

wait to try without arena available and i can't fight in ToF cause i'm tanking :/

We'll see how they change it, but normally it is very easy.

The fact that you're tanking makes it harder, that's true, but tanking when you know PoA is coming is suboptimal. Hopefully your bracket has everyone fight some, so you can do so as well.

6 hours ago, Sir Fuck-a-Lot said:

No, it doesn't look like there will be 4 girls available in 1 season, only 2 girls - 1 on the free pass and 1 on the paid path. In the description they talk about avatars, so the first girl related reward seems to be only an avatar and after that there's 2x 50% shards of that same girl. And so the net cost for the 2nd girl on the paid path would be 3.600 - 1260 = 2.340 Kobans - if you make it far enough in the season to gain all possible Koban rewards and all girl shards!

I had some graphics not loading so I wasn't sure about 4, 2 isn't as good though imo still worth it. Hopefully its like PoA where you can get the paid path anytime you want for the rewards. That way you'll know if you can reach the end in time or not.

2 hours ago, Taorin said:

I had some graphics not loading so I wasn't sure about 4, 2 isn't as good though imo still worth it. Hopefully its like PoA where you can get the paid path anytime you want for the rewards. That way you'll know if you can reach the end in time or not.

So with 2 girls total and 1 on the paid path at least the Koban price is consistent with the PoA (3.600 Kobans per girl, excluding of course the first PoA which only had 1 girl on the bonus path for 7.200 Kobans). Although up until now we didn't receive Koban rewards in the PoA, but maybe that will change as well? Would be a most welcomed change on my part ...

And yes, I think (and hope, too!) it will be like in the PoA that you can unlock the paid path anytime and so you can wait till near the end of the month to see how far you've come ...

hace 5 minutos, Тёмный Властелин dijo:

So, we need to win 160 arena and league battles. Arena will be shut down on Monday, right? 🤔 Good luck, have fun, guys 😀

Last I've read, no it won't.

Since it's a monthly thing, it will most likely start the 1st of November, as said in the Patch Notes thread. We'll have to rely on League wins.