• \_____/ Yucky
    • /¯¯¯¯¯\ Faptastic!
    • .Suzie. Meh
    • \_____/ Yucky
    • /¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯\ Faptastic!
    • .Josephine. Meh
    • \_________/ Yucky

5 minutes ago, Тёмный Властелин said:

So, we need to win 160 arena and league battles. Arena will be shut down on Monday, right? 🤔 Good luck, have fun, guys 😀

This is the last week of leaderboard rewards it will be patched out of the game before you get a chance of another also arena still will changed to seasons which is like a month long event.

You get matched up based on mojo and you still get exp/affection from winning battles there if you have a girl not maxed out in your team.

hace 6 minutos, Тёмный Властелин dijo:

So, we need to win 160 arena and league battles. Arena will be shut down on Monday, right? 🤔 Good luck, have fun, guys 😀

i think the same ...and no bonus kisses and nothing

put at least upgrade girls or the affection in girls

this game is crazy

P.D in test server we no can see the quest/event  about 2 week

• Thanks 1
  • Thinking 1

1 hour ago, Тёмный Властелин said:

Arena will be shut down on Monday, right (or not)? 🤔

According to Patch Notes Week #43 this weekend will be the last with the Leaderboard available. And the new (monthly) Seasons feature is probably going to start Sunday Nov, 1st.

So this means that the change regarding the Leaderboard and Arena is going to happen sometime between Mo, 26th and Sa, 31st.

I hope that they will wait with the change until at least Fr, 30th 13:00 when the PoA event is over.

However, since Wednesday is the usual patch day, that could mean that the change will take place on the 28th. But that would be very bad for the PoA, especially considering that the very last task requires 60 PvP wins!

So we will have to wait and see ...

Edited by Sir Fuck-a-Lot
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Sir Fuck-a-Lot said:

According to Patch Notes Week #43 this weekend will be the last with the Leaderboard available. And the new (monthly) Seasons feature is probably going to start Sunday Nov, 1st.

So this means that the change regarding the Leaderboard and Arena is going to happen sometime between Mo, 26th and Sa, 31st.

I hope that they will wait with the change until at least Fr, 30th 13:00 when the PoA event is over.

However, since Wednesday is the usual patch day, that could mean that the change will take place on the 28th. But that would be very bad for the PoA, especially considering that the very last task requires 60 PvP wins!

So we will have to wait and see ...

omg. thanks for this hint!

They wrecked up contests/events in the past every now and then!

No changes in tasks or order this time, just quantities. Tasks 7,10, 12 have increased - note that's both energy tasks. Tasks 11 & 16 have decreased - the last two defeat players tasks.

Here's my planned schedule.

image.png.e11a27da829e3844cb887d9c96fd011a.png

IF YOU'VE COMPLETED ALL STORY TASKS AND NEED TO SPEND ENERGY, GO TO THE CHAMPIONS' RECEPTION DESK!

Edited by Zteev
Correction.
  • Like 4

1 hour ago, Kenrae said:

In the end it's the same because we're spending energy in chunks of 60.

As a matter of fact specifically because of this PoA, this time I slowed down my story progress, so that I am more flexible in the PoA and don't have to wait for mulitples of 60, when actually I need less. :D

Well, looks like the devs got me there. But still I see this as a good change! 👍

• Haha 1

Jeez another PoA so freaking soon? I mean, I should've known with the recent Legendary Contests... but damn, KK is fishing only for the whales here. No way I'd be able to save up enough resources for this current event. Also this Season Pass that I just noticed that is in the test stuff... come on! Is KK trying to glue us into our seats and spill out wallet cash? Like the previous Legendary Contest, I'm making a hard pass on this one. I'm content with my four season girls that I managed to get with my saved up resources. Good luck to everyone that want to get the total four girls. I'll probably settle for either one or two... depending.

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

Maaan, PoA so soon, and rewards are frankly lacking. They're good to help you get this shit over with faster but that's about it. We had better rewards before, and they've been gimping the free path in the favour of the paid one, and doing it for a while now... I can't believe that they've managed to make this event worse... And the art, fucking lmao, 1 girl is looking great and similar to the good older girls, everything else is meh except for the first girl which is just awful! 2nd PoA we had was the best, it's been only downhill from there...

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

35 minutes ago, Zanko said:

Jeez another PoA so freaking soon? I mean, I should've known with the recent Legendary Contests... but damn, KK is fishing only for the whales here. No way I'd be able to save up enough resources for this current event. Also this Season Pass that I just noticed that is in the test stuff... come on! Is KK trying to glue us into our seats and spill out wallet cash? Like the previous Legendary Contest, I'm making a hard pass on this one. I'm content with my four season girls that I managed to get with my saved up resources. Good luck to everyone that want to get the total four girls. I'll probably settle for either one or two... depending.

They have been doing poa every month also the arena seasons event lasts a month which uses the same event format as path of attraction does.

People are going to forget to claim their rewards before that event ends just like how people forget to claim all their rewards in path of attracton so more work for support to give people their unclaimed event rewards.

3 of the path of attraction girls from last months path of attraction event as rewards in the arena seasons as rewards never had event girls return that soon before.

I hope they replace them with new girls because that is just lazy.

Edited by natstar
  • Thinking 4

How about this...  As you can see, this is a common mission and I don't see any koban rewards. Lol.  How am I expected to finish this stage of the PoA if I'm going to face this in the remaining three missions?  I always start with the longest to complete first, working down to the shortest one.  Incidentally, this mission started out as taking 4m to complete and suddenly morphed to 57m..

image.thumb.png.5e55b2340fa32b91d766ffa447bf34f4.png.

image.thumb.png.13b98d472029f87a81f576213df6fa78.png

This is the second one.  The first was in Herbie Hynde, this one is in Peckerbird.  It's obviously a bug so I'll report it.

Edited by Zorba the Geek
add image

2 minutes ago, Zorba the Geek said:

How about this...  As you can see, this is a common mission and I don't see any koban rewards. Lol.  How am I expected to finish this stage of the PoA if I'm going to face this in the remaining three missions?  I always start with the longest to complete first, working down to the shortest one.  Incidentally, this mission started out as taking 4m to complete and suddenly morphed to 57m..

image.thumb.png.5e55b2340fa32b91d766ffa447bf34f4.png.

There is indeed something squirrely going on with the times in various parts of the game. For example in Places Of Power I had the teams set to go with 7 hours but after I clicked start it said "Time left to finish: 5 hours 59 minutes" (one hour less).

4 minutes ago, ali-n said:

There is indeed something squirrely going on with the times in various parts of the game. For example in Places Of Power I had the teams set to go with 7 hours but after I clicked start it said "Time left to finish: 5 hours 59 minutes" (one hour less).

Cheers.  This happened to me too in Places of Power, but I thought I'd misread it and dismissed it.  You proved to me that I'm not going nuts after all!

• Like 1