• .Violet. Meh
    • \_____/ Yucky
    • /¯¯¯¯¯\ Faptastic!
    • .Suzie. Meh
    • \_____/ Yucky
    • /¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯\ Faptastic!
    • .Josephine. Meh
    • \_________/ Yucky

And YES YES YES.  Give xp points to the girls or gain exp points to get to 20,000! :)  I got this.  I never give my girls exp except for this event.  Between that and the daily contest, I got these 20,000 locked up easily! :)  Just hope 1 day and 20 hours is enough time to get me the 60 PvP wins and still have 7200 in kobans to unlock the bonuses.

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, Dr. Lust said:

And YES YES YES.  Give xp points to the girls or gain exp points to get to 20,000! :)  I got this.  I never give my girls exp except for this event.  Between that and the daily contest, I got these 20,000 locked up easily! :)  Just hope 1 day and 20 hours is enough time to get me the 60 PvP wins and still have 7200 in kobans to unlock the bonuses.

If it isn't, you can unlock the bonuses to get some more combativity :P

Actually, if you're going to need to use some kobans to finish PoA, it's better to just unlock the bonuses, you know.

Edited by Kenrae

10 hours ago, GeorgeMTO said:

If you don't have 400 items to sell, wait for the next contest before deciding to refill, it cannot possibly be worse for you if you're comfortable donating ymens to hit 20k

10 hours ago, blaa said:

i wouldnt push, just wait for another better contest. I am also waiting for the next contest and then finish the event on the last day with battles.

Thank you for the feedback.

Yes, today's contest looks much more achievable. So, most likely won't need to buy refills for the battles or just buy refills for the last 10.

Then reap my xp

Then work on the arena until it goes bye-bye

Then wait for the roll over on the Tower and plink away until victory and....

... and a grumpy Idol...

Why do I want a grumpy Idol again? lol

yeah, on nutaku we also had a slightly better contest (sell items + money spend). I spent the money and are now on 3x wins, so gonna finish before reset tomorrow.

Overall again a very easy to get PoA; there were some difficulties for me (like overseeing a part of a task and doing a lot of refills in league when not really helpful for the tasks), but nothing to really worry about.

GL everyone

Ended the event right now. I did everything and i took the 2nd path too. All the girls look fine to me ( i'm not sure who is my favorite this even between Suzie and Josephine). I was even able to not take the combativeness, i'm ready for the next classic event: i'll start again with 130 (probably a bit more) fights, i only hope to have a better shards drop than the classic of this month XD. The hard part of the Poa is always probably the champions steps, not really for the numbers of challenges but for the time (that 14 min pauses are quite "dangerous" for a casual player).

Overall good event for me, relaxed i planned everything on the first day and now is over earlyer than i expected :).

Now is time to start thinking how to optimize my kobans to keep doing the poa, get a season pass (i would like to XD), donate to my guild, upgrade some Pop and save something for the legendary days when is time ( i have to skip the epic days probably, i was getting 1 girl usually with some kobans; but this way i'll have more kobans to play with) . Is not gonna be easy: time to make my Mastermind work a lot more.

Good luck mates

• Like 1

Finished this PoA again with almost no Koban spending. I did a couple refills in the league to get it over with so I can go do other things, and to get into the top 30 - had been too busy to get all my fights in on prior days.

It will be a net Koban gain as long as I don't both fail to play and more, and somehow drop 35 places in D2. I think that a top 60 is pretty safe.

• Like 1

Finally ended this last marathon. Happy to have been wrong (this time) about the doability of task XV. Quite curiously, after maxing their affection I deemed Amelia worse than I initially thought and Violet better than I initially thought.

Anyway, the impression about the Path of Attraction event is again confirmed: too much stressful, and highly unfair for non-koban spenders, both because the minimal rewards in comparison to players spending those 7200 kobans, and for the trap of task 15, which with any probability the majority of non-kobans spenders will reach at best in the second to last day, thus having only a couple of chances to clear it, with the risk to be stopped at one step from the goal if the wrong contest pops up (unless ready to burn tens or even hundreds of orbs to obtain items, or to spend millions of ymens in donations).

• Like 3

PoA has been REALLY a tough event for me, being a very cheap F2P gamer that I am.  It's been feast or famine depending highly upon what contest occurs in the last 2 days and how many items and what types I have hoarded the previous 4 weeks.  I either get 1 girl or 4.  I either have the resources saved or I do not.  Being the first week after the PoA I'm officially in my "hoarding" mode now, preparing for the next PoA.  This PoA I had the resources and was able to recruit all 4 girls.

Edited by Dr. Lust
  • Like 3

Finished the PoA with more than a day and a half left. I unlocked the paid path and got all 4 girls.

From the rewards I have 70 combativity left which this time I'll carry over into the next event.

I spent 40 combativity rewards for the PoA to gain 1 day because of the uncertainty concerning the Arena and fearing that it might be hard to reach 60 PvP wins on the last day maybe without the Arena and only with League wins. Turns out that wouldn't have been a problem. ^^

• Like 1

It had to happen!  Halfway into this event and I was called up to New Zealand's answer to Gotham City, aka Auckland, for a bereavement.  I was stuck up there for half the week and I only had my cellphone to play the game and keep up with daily missions so I didn't end up totally down the plughole.  I managed to get Amelia in all accounts, though, and got the 6 orb Mythic Pachinko bundle in Peregrine Took.  That was my primary mission for that account.  I would've liked to get that surly but pretty girl, but no.

I hope you all did well and until next time...