season feature

mit

He created an excellent solution to all this could be to remove the PoA and implement it at the "Season" besides that it would also be much better to unlock it with Kobans, they could even raise the price in Kobans to 8000 or 8500 Kobans that way we can get orbs, points of battles, tickets, 4 girls, etc. that way we will feel more motivated when playing.

• Thinking 2

Using Mojo to give opponents it's totally unplayable for people who use massively Arena battles in the past... This morning using 9 battles (mostly with players 100 to 200 levels more than me) I gain more or less 20 mojo... I thinl they must reconsider the criteria... too many things are worst than in the Arena (Recharging time and so on)

Edited by Sex&Zen
  • Like 1

You lots posted so much already and I'm agreeing with most of it, but when will a dev DO or even SAY something. As it is now, it is UNBARABLE! I will not spend any Dollar on this game anymore, if they boot their players in the face like this.

Please Devs, reconsider your options. Don't do it like Blizzard and shit on the opinion of your players.

CHANGE the damn season, to a more likeable part of the game. I for my self miss the old Arena way too much.

Reconsider Mojo pareings AND especialy reconsider losing Mojo by losing battles (why not allow a steady progress WITHOUT failure??!! MANY more people would by the damn season pass IF they KNOW they can reach the decent items, it happens in a lot of other games and is largely accepted this way)! Also reconsider the reseting of set targets after 30 minutes like in the old arena, so that you doesn't have to fight a losing battle. And lastly reconsider the loseing mark! Even if, after reconsidertation, still will loose Mojo from losses, please, don't let players lose their milestone achivements! I reached 1200 Mojo this day and than fought a losing battle (had no good targets, as much too often) and DROPPED below 1200 again! WTF?! It felt SOOO frustrating initialy I wanted to quit the game then and there! I could still get the +10 Energy, BUT had to fight from a losing point! If you don't want to reconsider loosing Mojo from losses, than please, by all means, let the people KEEP their reached ranks. Once you reached 1200, you can't drop below it. Once you reached 1400, you can't drop bellow it and so on.

Man this feature is aggrevating me to the fullest.......... :/

Other than this, GREAT Game. :D

Edited by SassySissy
  • Like 3

My feedback re: The Seasons:-

• The larger player base on live server hasn't dealt with the issue of mismatches -- please (re)introduce level restrictions.
  • If I had been given an either/or choice of purchasing the Seasons Pass with kobans or money then, after an some koban-draining events last month, I probably would have bought the pass with money but my reaction to being coerced, rather than tempted (as Oscar Wilde put it: I can resist everything except temptation), into spending money is to resist buying the Season Pass altogether. Obviously, I cannot speak for all of those who make in-game purchases, but I can say that those in my club who, like me, have a Daily Card & buy the occasional bundle are of a similar mind. Anyone who is familiar with the basics of nudge theory could have told you what invariably happens when a business attempts to force a change in consumer behavior.

I've read the feedback re: The Seasons on here; over on Discord; & in Club Chat and it is universally negative. One can argue that, from a purely pecuniary point of view, angering the free-to-play players is of little consequence but the fact that you have, ostensibly, pissed off your paying players too should be a cause for concern.

Edited by Caradog
Punctuation
  • Like 6

The only attention I've ever paid to "mojo" had to do with Muddy Waters. I have no idea what it does in HH, but I understand that Seasons matchups are based on it. I am level 389, and I NEVER draw anyone less than 30 levels above me. Sometimes, the 3 opponents are all 60 levels above me. I don't have much chance against them. WTF?

I see that I'm not the first to note this, so please just note my complaint.  If this is the plan, please junk it and bring back the arena.

• Like 2

23 ore fa, Sex&Zen ha scritto:

Qualcuno sa come è possibile che io stia affrontando persone di livello da 438 a 452 anche se sono di livello 341 ??

Qualcuno può spiegare i criteri di scelta degli avversari? Perché è abbastanza difficile da capire ...

HH.png

Obvious .. you have to refresh or lose 100%. Unfortunately, after doing some good work, they put this season on which is just ridiculous. Unbalanced and meaningless

• Like 3

8 ore fa, GeorgeMTO ha scritto:

The mojo scores were reset with this feature, your previous arena usage is completely irrelevant to this feature.

In this case it's even more unexlainable don't you think? I see people with level near mine figh with players with arount 30/40 levels less, and I fight with people with more than 100 levels above? If there is a sort of "algorithm" to choose opponents I'm pretty sure that doesn't work properly... lol

Edited by Sex&Zen
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, epta said:

Obvious .. you have to refresh or lose 100%.

I waited it out and visited again after I got the 2nd kiss. The opponents were easier (at least one was beatable when I had two kisses to work with). This could have been luck on my part, but it has worked for me both times I tried it. You might try that instead of fighting a losing round. 

Edited by Pelinor

Have to agree with most of the comments here. Im level 276 (with pretty good stats for my level) but the idea of pairing people solely based on their mojo not only makes no sense, but it disincentives playing the feature. Those players who are already at or above lvl 350 have such a drastic advantage in this feature that people below that level may never even get past the lower tiers (or they will have to wait weeks until higher level players have insane amounts of mojo). I like the IDEA of the feature, but in practice, it's awful. If you're going to continue to pair people based on mojo at least include a level cap for players. If I'm 276 I should be getting players from 225 to 324, at least that way I'll have a chance to win.

Also, CAN WE PLEASE CHANGE THE REFRESH OPTION FOR THIS FEATURE?!?!?!?!? I just love spending 12 kobans to get new options, only to get the same OR WORSE level disparities. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Antonym said:

And I have no idea why my post appears highlighted in red.

Fixed

47 minutes ago, Sex&Zen said:

In this case it's even more unexlainable don't you think? I see people with level near mine figh with players with arount 30/40 levels less, and I fight with people with more than 100 levels above? If there is a sort of "algorithm" to choose opponents I'm pretty sure that doesn't work properly... lol

I didn't say it was balanced, just that it wasn't affected by your previous arena usage. The selection is indeed bad.

• Like 2

Like others i  think the session is badly thought out. my points so far:

• many rewards are weaker then the old arena rewards
  • with one kiss per hour, there are realistically only 15 to 20 fights per day. with an average mojo of 10 (for me, after considering the "mandatory" losses of two fights a day), that means you cannot reach tier 35 without spending "money". if the trend continous (it should not, if mojo works (it did not in the arena)), there should be one loss for every win later on, making progress even slower. many in my club find this contradicting the philosophy of the game until now (there was already some complains about the other event type)
  • matching by mojo alone is broken for the first days
  • this stats display is not displaying all three def values for me. it is sufficient for the opponents to show only the relevant one, but facing all three class, I'd like to see all three defense values
  • no koban option for the session pass
  • I don't see sessions in the navigation menu

side note: I am way more willing to spend money on convenience features like the "collect all" button/the monthly card (you broke that one when my yemen income from other sources exploded some time ago) then on forced features like the second set of session prices

Edited by 1tst1
  • Like 2

While I am fine with this new idea, the money only issue does bother me, but I am fine with it. The only issue I have and would suggest is bring back a timer to reset your opponents like the old arena had every 30 mins. Instead you cant get a new one unless you pay or you take the lose against often very over matched people making your kisses go to waste. 

• Like 1

Well what can I say ... I am stuck at level 7 and I paid for the pass with money, but now everything gets complicated and I can no longer continue, this means that I will not be able to go on, even considering that I am faced with opponents with whom I have to lose it by force. But what system is this? They should make sure that everyone, even if it takes more time, can get the rewards that are there. Unfortunately the prizes will be taken 1) always the strongest, who then in the end they will have to spend kobans as well ..... Excuse me but in all this Kinkoid and company what do they do ????

11 hours ago, epta said:

Obvious .. you have to refresh or lose 100%. Unfortunately, after doing some good work, they put this season on which is just ridiculous. Unbalanced and meaningless

I am no impressed on the season. I did to refresh 6 times on row, still get opponents with crazy high lvl. So yeah it is crazy unbalanced or they try make fake oppenents with high lvl for they want us waste off money lik EA did on Star Wars Battlefront.

Edited by Antonius87
  • Like 1
  • Thinking 1

10 ore fa, Antonius87 ha scritto:

Non sono impressionato dalla stagione. Ho fatto per aggiornare 6 volte di seguito, ottenendo comunque avversari con un livello pazzesco alto. Quindi sì, è pazzesco sbilanciato o cercano di creare falsi avversari con un livello elevato perché vogliono che sprechiamo soldi come ha fatto EA su Star Wars Battlefront.

Right this system actually sux a lot ,totally unbalced. I ve bought pass with moneys and now i m stuck at 7 tier and make up and down with mojo, so all this is ridiculous, because even spending money you can't make it through the season.

• Like 2

10 ore fa, Antonius87 ha scritto:

I am no impressed on the season. I did to refresh 6 times on row, still get opponents with crazy high lvl. So yeah it is crazy unbalanced or they try make fake oppenents with high lvl for they want us waste off money lik EA did on Star Wars Battlefront.

Exactly ... is the same thing I have segnaled in the other topic. More of the random trio that appear in the challenges, they are all stronger than player who play, so you are forced to lose (or to spend kobans for the refresh, but with the risk that you will get them all stronger again).

They replied me that my opinion is garbage .. okay, but I'm glad to see that I'm not the only one thinking this new mode have some problem.. :(

• Like 1

It's been really hard this Season thing!!!! The opponent we get should be around 40 levels more or less. But I'm getting ONLY opponents above my level, and it's been way more than 40 levels. It's been a two steps forward and one step back in this thing!!!! I'd really like this new feature to be gone!!!

• Like 2

The new changes should make it less likely to get 3 unbeatable opponents, but it will still happen sometimes. Right now the options are: Pay Kobans for a refresh or waste a kiss and lose mojo on a known loss.

I would also offer an option to pay in mojo for the refresh (much more in the spirit of the combat--you ran away and are no longer as respected) but not have to waste a kiss.

• Like 4

Being a relatively new player to the game (April 2020) I've never felt the need to comment on one of this forum before, until now. I've purchased some bundles and monthly cards cards in the past and found them worthwhile. The season pass was not worth the price of admission.

I'm at level 282, refreshed 8 times, and still am presented with unbeatable opponents. I am only 3 points away from getting to level 5, and can't seem to get there without spending an inordinate amount of Kobans to refresh until I find a beatable opponent.. Like many who have commented above, I find this very frustrating and very much unlike the game play I have become accustomed to. I hoped to attain at least a level 35 in the season pass, but now realize that is a hopeless quest, a waste of time, and a waste of money. 

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Dave1963 said:

Being a relatively new player to the game (April 2020) I've never felt the need to comment on one of this forum before, until now. I've purchased some bundles and monthly cards cards in the past and found them worthwhile. The season pass was not worth the price of admission.

I'm at level 282, refreshed 8 times, and still am presented with unbeatable opponents. I am only 3 points away from getting to level 5, and can't seem to get there without spending an inordinate amount of Kobans to refresh until I find a beatable opponent.. Like many who have commented above, I find this very frustrating and very much unlike the game play I have become accustomed to. I hoped to attain at least a level 35 in the season pass, but now realize that is a hopeless quest, a waste of time, and a waste of money.

It could be your character is low on stats for your level. Check to see if, when you can't beat anyone, they are all higher levels than you are. If they are the same or below you should have a decent shot at beating them. If you can't beat lower leveled players, you need to get better.

By now you should have accumulated plenty of boosters from Mythic orbs. Have you considered using one or two of them? It will make finding a beatable opponent far more likely for the day. You should also have a fairly good income. Have you boosted your stats in the market (the 1X, 10X, 30X, 60X buttons)? That will permanently boost your stats without changing your level.

Edited by DocJD

I have waited a couple of days to see if they fix the event but i won two then had to lose two to get new opponents and now all 3 opponents are 30-120 levels above me...i thought the range was +/- 40-100 then why am i level 280 and my opponent is 391??? i am stuck at 1220 for the tier 1 prize and can go no further...they should make it similar to the Tower of Fame...even adding Boosters is not going to help the way it is now. There is no way i can win a girl this month and i know that already and the month just began...this event is a bust!