season feature

mit

1 hour ago, DocJD said:

It could be your character is low on stats for your level. Check to see if, when you can't beat anyone, they are all higher levels than you are. If they are the same or below you should have a decent shot at beating them. If you can't beat lower leveled players, you need to get better.

By now you should have accumulated plenty of boosters from Mythic orbs. Have you considered using one or two of them? It will make finding a beatable opponent far more likely for the day. You should also have a fairly good income. Have you boosted your stats in the market (the 1X, 10X, 30X, 60X buttons)? That will permanently boost your stats without changing your level.

My stats is in max. I have max boost my stats in the market. I am lvl 380, have girls on max lvl lik my lvl. Have many legende girls. Max equipment. BUT still my opponent is high lik 400-413 lvl in many times ever times I refreshed times. It dont help much.

Edited by Antonius87

2 hours ago, DocJD said:

To make up for missing the thousands of daily XP available daily in the old Arena, why not give out, say, 50 XP (or more) every time you win a battle in Seasons?

Be better to move any bonus exp added to daily missions because people would use kobans to level up with arena.

2 hours ago, Antonius87 said:

My stats is in max. I have max boost my stats in the market. I am lvl 380, have girls on max lvl lik my lvl. Have many legende girls. Max equipment. BUT still my opponent is high lik 400-413 lvl in many times ever times I refreshed times. It dont help much.

Wow. Where do you stand on the leader board? I pretty much let things sit until I'm over 5000. Your opponents are within 40 of your level and 100 of your mojo. Leader board (determined by mojo) between 5000 and 7000 seems to give a beatable opponent at least 8 out of 10 times. I'm level 293, so not far off from you.

• Thinking 1

@DvDivXXX Seasons is fucking awful. Please inform someone so they can do something about it.

It is the worst aspect of this game, followed by Champions, followed by Leagues Tower of Fame.

Stop removing the features we enjoy (claiming for some reason that we did not like them) and then replacing with absolute garbage bullshit like Seasons.

• Like 2
  • Thinking 2

12 minutes ago, John_Doe_JD said:

@DvDivXXX Seasons is fucking awful. Please inform someone so they can do something about it.

It is the worst aspect of this game, followed by Champions, followed by Leagues Tower of Fame.

Stop removing the features we enjoy (claiming for some reason that we did not like them) and then replacing with absolute garbage bullshit like Seasons.

The moderators are just players they have no say in game changes so better not to @ them unless you see someone breaking forum rules then they can deal with them.

Noacc is the one that passes on feedback on the forums but try to give feedback that can be used to improve it such as increasing the amount of mojo given or to use wins instead of mojo so that you don't lose progress made if you lose.  

• Like 1

2 hours ago, natstar said:

Be better to move any bonus exp added to daily missions because people would use kobans to level up with arena.

??? The arena gave you a one time prize per day. I don't see how spending kobans gave you more XP.

4 minutes ago, DocJD said:

??? The arena gave you a one time prize per day. I don't see how spending kobans gave you more XP.

5 hours ago, DocJD said:

To make up for missing the thousands of daily XP available daily in the old Arena, why not give out, say, 50 XP (or more) every time you win a battle in Seasons?

I thought you were suggesting giving xp for seasons arena wins which is what arena use to do before they removed it because players with lots of kobans were refreshing arena to level up faster to gain a level advantage.

I was not talking about the recent arena version that they removed the arena before that gave you stuff for each win.

arena use to give xp and item rewards for winning so you could get stuff after getting the random rewards for that day but they were removed.

10 hours ago, DocJD said:

Because that would make possible again to buy unlimited XPs with kobans, which was a huge problem when it was possible in the arena. It gave a sizeable advantage to whales in the leagues and it's still noticeable today, until people start reaching the level cap.

7 hours ago, John_Doe_JD said:

Are you sure this is the right game for you? Seems like a nice relaxing visual novel or something would be more up your alley if any sort of battling feature that's actually challenging makes it onto your list of despised game aspects.

Also, "we" -> "I".

Edited by _shal_
  • Like 2

7 hours ago, John_Doe_JD said:

If they wouldn't remove the arena - how then they would do the "season pass" and require more money from players? It's obvious - seasons feature was done not for players, but for money only. Players were the last of Kinkoid concerns.

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, CanSee_The_Pain said:

If they wouldn't remove the arena - how then they would do the "season pass" and require more money from players? It's obvious - seasons feature was done not for players, but for money only. Players were the last of Kinkoid concerns.

Removing the arena or not has nothing to do with that. They could require money without removing the arena and it would be the same.

• Like 2

16 hours ago, Sex&Zen said:

The solution is simple... match players on a level based delta... +/- 40/50 levels... based on mojo is still unbalanced... less than before indeed

Now the matching is based on the player mojo regarding levels - +40/-40 (see last patch notes). But it's still ridiculous. Almost any player on a high level has a lot of money, all stats maxed, a squad of 5* girls with maximum level, and so on. So, the level decides the outcome of the battle. If you have 3 opponents who are 20-30 levels higher than you - it's impossible to win. And this will happen often if you are an active player.
The solution would be to match players using their levels in the first place and only then - mojo. Your opponents should have the same level as you, not +/-40. Then it will be fair and square.

Edited by CanSee_The_Pain
  • Like 1
  • Thinking 1

9 minutes ago, CanSee_The_Pain said:

So, the level decides the outcome of the battle. If you have 3 opponents who are 20-30 levels higher than you - it's impossible to win.

That's just nonsense. I take it you haven't explored the D Leagues all that much? Combat mechanics are the same, here. Very high levels have a lot of permanent advantages across the board, but it doesn't mean they're impossible to beat from an individual fight perspective.

4 hours ago, DvDivXXX said:

That's just nonsense. I take it you haven't explored the D Leagues all that much? Combat mechanics are the same, here. Very high levels have a lot of permanent advantages across the board, but it doesn't mean they're impossible to beat from an individual fight perspective.

Explored all 3 of them. Although I am too weak for Dicktator III, now I have no problem reaching 16th place in the Dicktator II every week. And it's as I said - for every 10 players with level 20-30 higher than mine, 8-9 is impossible to beat without busters. And that's not all. Some players in the league are lazy, almost inactive. But on my level of mojo there are no inactive players, so the percentage of maxed players will be even higher. How am I supposed to win when I am level 356 and the game chooses for me 3 players with level 380-385 ? They have every stat better than mine. If you know some ways to win in this situation - please tell me.

1 hour ago, BadBi3tch said:

Another suggestion for seasons please refresh opponents every 30 minutes like before in arena.

Can't agree with this. Before the arena was replaced, we had to check it every 30 minutes. But not all of us can sit before computer entire day. Some peope have to work. So, they will be at serious disadvantage. Now they can use all battle attempts in the morning, then go to work, then again use attempts in the evening.

I had no problem with the arena and 30-minutes refresh, because I am programmer and spent almost all my life staring at the monitor. But I like to play fair and square, with equal opportunities for all  :)

• Like 2

I agree, league is totally different situation than seasons.  In league you have a week to catch higher level players upboosted, you can get some that are not playing hard, don't know how to play, have not leveled equipment etc...  In seasons you don't have any choice.  Once I hit level 10 all I have gotten are players 30-40 levels above me with almost all maxed stats.  The only way to "find" more players is to spend Kobans which is going to add up fast.

• Like 1

You've got to tier 10 in only 5 days (out of 29 available), and the main prize is at tier 35. What's the rush? Take some losses if your current opponent environment is too hard. After the changes they made on Wednesday, there's now plenty of time to ride up to tier 35 as part of a less competitive bubble of opponents, say, 500 points behind the bleeding edge.

I would not consider myself on the bleeding edge either.  Most of my league mates are also in the 9-10 range.  I think I am 700 something place.  Maybe that is the bleeding edge?  

I will add an addendum after I posted about getting all 30-40 levels above me.  The last batch were all 10 levels below me:-). 

I am not totally condemning the system yet.  I want to see how it turns out by the end of the month but, right now to me it looks like a system heavily favoring the whales and really high levels.  

I respect your opinion to disagree.  

• Like 1

On the top 200 only less than 20% (37/200 at the moment) is under level 400 and only 1 under level 300... Where is the "equity"? Can you explain please? Maybe you have to create some "classes" to let the challenge more playable for all...

Edited by Sex&Zen
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, _shal_ said:

You've got to tier 10 in only 5 days (out of 29 available), and the main prize is at tier 35. What's the rush?

Not rushing at all, but now is 7th day out of 30 available and I am only on tier 9. I think it's not a bad result - some of my teammates only at 6th. I didt't miss a single attempt. I used 4 most powerful busters - and now only tier 9. That's more of it, most of my tiers where reached at the start of the season then my opponents were 30-100 levels below me. Now I hardly can move to 1 tier in a day. And the further I move - the harder it becomes. So, simple cointing 1 tier in a day - in the end I will be able to reach tier 32-33, not 35. Can't even dream of reaching tier 40 or 45.

I wonder, how come that the developer team considered that every active player will be able to get the girl? I think it will be extremely hard for players below the 400th level.