season feature

mit

Hello everyone   , I recently got to know about the new feature in the game and that would be the seasons,  I must say I'm a little disappointed to see that this feature requires money to be able to progress to its fullest,  it was obviously coming at us right in the face , with the new system that obliges players to spend money to be able to survive all those events  , events that requires money directly was the next step   , to keep it short   I'm addressing the game team and I say please allow the players to spend kobans instead of money on this feature or at least consider  making them choose between the two , if not that would definitely be a game killer for such an enjoyable game ,  thank you 

• Like 11

I must agree. Please make it so, that we can spend Kobans to buy the Season-Pass.
But I would also be ok with buying it with money if you add some more Payment-Methods. I personally have no Credit-Card so I obviously cannot buy it, even if I want to.
Please add the other payment methods or change it, so that the seasonpass can be bought with Kobans directly.

Edit:

In the announcement, they even showed a Picture where you can see, that unlocking the seasonpass costs 3600 Kobans instead of money:

Seasons-4-600x295.png

Edited by MKT
  • Like 4

I would say delete the whole season pass and have only the normal1.
With the current path of atraction? (the one that needs 7200 kobans for the extra rewards) having enough kobans for both the path and season pass is like asking to pay money.

• Like 7

Prizes are too low..., time to recharge combacts too high... on a simple arena basis I can earn arount 70.000 xp montly... in this way how you pretend we have to spend to give the same? lol... could be a good idea but it's too much "spend money" focused

• Like 9

I don't think I like this new feature much.

First, in the Arena, one could fight up to 3 times each 30 minutes, which makes a total of 6 fights per hour. In the Seasons, you can only fight once. This disencourages the active playing more than the Arena.

Besides, in the Arena, if all your possible fights are above your level, and you know you can't win, all you had to do is wait 30 minutes, and the Arena would be refreshed. In the Seasons, you don't have this option, you HAVE to fight at least one of the options, even if you know you can't win. In the Arena, this wasn't a problem, because not only you could choose not to fight and wait it out, but even if you do, in 30 minutes you'd have other 3 fights, and you could recover from the losses. But in the Seasons, where you only have one fight each hour, you can't recover that easy.

This system of the "Season Pass" is a "slot machine", specially because you can only get by buying with actual money. You take the oportunity from the ones that don't pay. Solutions I saw above may be including the possibility of acquire it through kobans, or excluding the feature entirely. I'm not naive, and understand that the goal of the game is to pay itself, but making an entire feature destinated to get money in not what one could expect in a free to play game. Perhaps, the best solution is to make possible get it with kobans, but please, don't demand more than what you offer in-game.

The only thing I can see that I liked in the Seasons is that, unlike Arena, you can "store" the possible fights, and you can make them all at once, only one or two times a day. But, again, this disencourages the active playing, pushing the players to the "play once a day" category.

• Like 19

hace 15 minutos, HEIS3780 dijo:

First, in the Arena, one could fight up to 3 times each 30 minutes, which makes a total of 6 fights per hour. In the Seasons, you can only fight once. This disencourages the active playing more than the Arena.

Besides, in the Arena, if all your possible fights are above your level, and you know you can't win, all you had to do is wait 30 minutes, and the Arena would be refreshed. In the Seasons, you don't have this option, you HAVE to fight at least one of the options, even if you know you can't win. In the Arena, this wasn't a problem, because not only you could choose not to fight and wait it out, but even if you do, in 30 minutes you'd have other 3 fights, and you could recover from the losses. But in the Seasons, where you only have one fight each hour, you can't recover that easy.

This system of the "Season Pass" is a "slot machine", specially because you can only get by buying with actual money. You take the oportunity from the ones that don't pay. Solutions I saw above may be including the possibility of acquire it through kobans, or excluding the feature entirely. I'm not naive, and understand that the goal of the game is to pay itself, but making an entire feature destinated to get money in not what one could expect in a free to play game. Perhaps, the best solution is to make possible get it with kobans, but please, don't demand more than what you offer in-game.

The only thing I can see that I liked in the Seasons is that, unlike Arena, you can "store" the possible fights, and you can make them all at once, only one or two times a day. But, again, this disencourages the active playing, pushing the players to the "play once a day" category.

I think this is totally true, i loved the old arena, but this one, i dislike it a lot, maybe have both?

• Like 5

I'd make an edit in the other post, but I agree with Aaron's idea. You could bring back the Arena, the way it was before, and keep the Seasons as a substitute for the Leadership prizes at the Tower of Fame. This way, Seasons is keeped as a bonus, for those who want it.

• Like 3

What HEIS3780 is actually right. The match making of the new season pass is not accurate at all. The recovery time is way too much for  the "kisses".

image.thumb.png.e1dbc8b751b91400251fe667be1eeeae.png

How am I supposed to fight whose level and ego more than mine.

And if you lose a match,you lose more Mojo than u earned, it does'nt make sense

Edited by sndkdn
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, MKT said:

I must agree. Please make it so, that we can spend Kobans to buy the Season-Pass.
But I would also be ok with buying it with money if you add some more Payment-Methods. I personally have no Credit-Card so I obviously cannot buy it, even if I want to.
Please add the other payment methods or change it, so that the seasonpass can be bought with Kobans directly.

Edit:

In the announcement, they even showed a Picture where you can see, that unlocking the seasonpass costs 3600 Kobans instead of money:

Seasons-4-600x295.png

The visual glitch here is, 

that this screen shot was taken from test server - there is no payment option.

And @DvDivXXX: your disclaimer at the very end makes it - for me - to look like _you_ are part of KK. While you are not and only an very engaged player with mod rights. 

So maybe you put this disclaimer up front - otherwise there is "DvDivXX: We did..."

• Like 1

I agree with everyone else. It used to be subtle, but it is blatant now to have the season pass only purchasable with real money. That, and it doesn't even give you enough to be worth the bloody cost in the first place. On top of all of that, the Arena at least gave 3 guaranteed items if you won 16 matches. Now this? It utterly gets confusing as to what you're supposed to be winning depending on where you rank. Sure, +10 energy for everyone, a useless reward in most circumstances, but I literally just made a post recently about how it sucked to have contests pitting us against each other that skewed so heavily into pay to win as to make them so disappointing for those who can't afford to pay as much, if at all. The mechanics just keep getting worse, even if the stylistic design might improve incrementally.

• Like 6

9 minutes ago, Dax said:

The mechanics just keep getting worse, even if the stylistic design might improve incrementally.

image.thumb.png.e1a8c3822351d6ceaae3bd51594bdd9c.png

image.thumb.png.c09568336c3f5f760752d04ed48b3fec.png
I'm sorry, but I just dont see that stylistic design improvement... Look at the new missions as well, it suffers from the same damn problem of ugly new design.

• Like 4

When do we get to claim the prizes? In the Arena, it was once a day if we finished 16 fights. With Seasons it's once a month?

As for the activity itself, I suggest the option of buying a season pass with Yemen's. With the huge change in the daily contests demanding we sell items and the poor return on investment in the Great Pachinko, many players end up with hundreds of millions with no way to spend it. The equivalency exchange rate between Yemen's and kobans is 100,000 Yemen's = 60 kobans (in the Club feature), and the cost for 600 kobans is 5$, so if we could purchase the season pass with Yemen's, the cost would be 1,000,000 Yemen or 600 kobans (simple math). Give players a choice on how to use their resources, and you have happier players.

Edited by Pelinor
clarifying and illustrating my idea
  • Like 2
  • Thinking 4

Anyone know how's possible that I'm facing people vith level from 438 to 452 even if I'm level 341??

Can someone explain the criteria for opponents choice? Because it's quite difficolt to understand....

HH.png

Edited by Sex&Zen
  • Like 4

37 minutes ago, Čamuga said:

I'm sorry, but I just dont see that stylistic design improvement... Look at the new missions as well, it suffers from the same damn problem of ugly new design.

Well, no, not this specifically. But in comparison to what it was when I started, overall the game's style has improved and become more consistent.

• Thinking 1

apparently it is based on mojo you'll fight players who have the same or close enough amount of mojo as you , in my first battle i fought against a lv2 and i am lv 429 that is messed up , and while reading myself it is quite a lot of mess 

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Sex&Zen said:

Anyone know how's possible that I'm facing people vith level from 437 to 453 even if I'm level 341??

Can someone explain the criteria for opponents choice? Because it's quite difficolt to understand....

They say that they match you by mojo instead of any of your actual stats. Mojo was a reward for picking battles wisely and winning in Arena, so it is a 'reward' that gives you no real benefit.

Which to me is like saying you are going to match two Fighters solely based on the amount of gold stars they got in pre-school, and not based on their weight, or fighting class.

All in all it is an awful idea, so to match the forum criteria of entering a suggestion, I suggest that:

1. Fire whomever came up with the dumb idea to match people based on mojo, and match level instead.

2. Have your opponents automatically refresh at a short time period, like 30 minutes.

3. Do away with the pay-to-play aspect of it and allow the pass to be aquired with Kobans.

4. Bring Back Arena!

5. Bring Back Arena!

• Like 16

il y a 46 minutes, Pelinor a dit :

When do we get to claim the prizes? In the Arena, it was once a day if we finished 16 fights. With Seasons it's once a month?

As for the activity itself, I suggest the option of buying a season pass with Yemen's. With the huge change in the daily contests demanding we sell items and the poor return on investment in the Great Pachinko, many players end up with hundreds of millions with no way to spend it. The equivalency exchange rate between Yemen's and kobans is 100,000 Yemen's = 60 kobans (in the Club feature), and the cost for 600 kobans is 5$, so if we could purchase the season pass with Yemen's, the cost would be 1,000,000 Yemen or 600 kobans (simple math). Give players a choice on how to use their resources, and you have happier players.

that's true , why not give the players a chance to use whatever resurces they have up their sleeve 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Pelinor said:

In answer to my own question, it looks like we have to exceed the Mojo level of each stage before we can claim the reward for that stage. I am still trying to figure out the new vs. old equivalency rate in fights.

3 hours ago, HEIS3780 said:

Yeah, not liking this. I can't reach rank 1, because it keeps pairing me up with people 100-200 levels above me 3 times in a row, so I lose any mojo I make, and it forces 12 kobans to change my opponent without a guaranteed loss of mojo. I at least had a weekly guaranteed source of kobans from leader board. Now I just have a sink for them with no reward besides frustration. Then half the prizes being behind a paywall, it's like a worse version of the Seasons and Haremvoice event, where you have no choice but to spend money to unlock stuff.

• Like 1

This could be a nice refresher, but it's looking like a terrible conversion rate for players at the moment from arena alone. Mythic Pachinko orbs seem like they will be much less common. That don't hurt me too bad, I have enough banners, but it's seeming like it's becoming more obsolete.

That said, this is kind of dissapointing. The random daily gift from the arena provides more value imo than most of the first nine tiers. I'll have to look at the amount between tiers as more data comes to me as a player, but its looking like a serious step down. Everything comes with growing pains and this game is pretty well designed.

We will see what is done with this, but I am highly doubtful that this is even worth 10% of the face value monthly price, let alone 3000%. Especially considering the tradeoffs it had the base make under the premises presented. The largest addictive factor to this game is the Gaacha randomness element, and this seems to paywall it even further than what it already is. There are alot of really cool things that this game does, but this one is a real head scratching move. 

dear kinkoid team and developer,

do you think about what you are doing there ? to turn a free to play game into a pay to win because the new season pass does that

-all contests are then pay to win through season pass +75 combativity +345 energy +49000 ex +12600 kobans + 1 girl more and a few little things, orbs, money, books, boost, tickes

-all legendary contest pay to win through season pass +75 combativity +345 energy +49000 ex +12600 kobans + 1 girl more and a few little things, orbs, money, books, boost, tickes  

- path of Attraction is now even more difficult than it was before

- there are people who also have to work or go to sleep (all 45 min +1 = 7:30 hours )       ok its +1 in 60 min = 10 hours 

-farming exp and aff is now superfluous because everyone wants the mojo now 

I'm a little disappointed to see that this feature requires money to be able to progress to its fullest,  it was obviously coming at us right in the face , with the new system that obliges players to spend money to be able to survive all those events  , events that requires money 

in return, the weekly reward in tower of farm was over 9000 better and they came to do 3 fights every 30 min to farm girls aff /ex 

that was my first impression of the season pass of course it will be even more when people pay for it and the difference between players who pay and not pay is growing

Request mine and the other players and change that

Edited by Blackeagle

3 hours ago, windia said:

And @DvDivXXX: your disclaimer at the very end makes it - for me - to look like _you_ are part of KK. While you are not and only an very engaged player with mod rights. 

So maybe you put this disclaimer up front - otherwise there is "DvDivXX: We did..."

Nah. A disclaimer needs to go first, but this isn't a disclaimer, it's just the source and credits for what I re-posted. It's obvious as it is that this isn't my own post.

• Thinking 1

I can understand that they are a company and therefore their highest priority is to generate income, however so far I could agree with their business model in which whoever pays it is easier to obtain resources in the game: girls, kobans, money, etc.

Unfortunately I must say that their new feature "seasons" and the real money payment method is a wrong decision, in addition to creating a non-inclusive feature, by not allowing players who have no way to pay, but are worth the effort. and farming to obtain these feature, likewise, this affects their entire player base creating a bigger gap between free users / paid users, I want to think that this fact was overlooked and that it is our duty as users to remind them with other features that they have found a viable way to the "free to play" players to continue in the game,I'm sure that changing the payment method of this feature (kobans) will make "everyone win"

• Like 5