​📜​Patch Notes Hentai Heroes 2024 ​📜​

Noacc

I´d obviously also like the better rewards but I don´t feel like low lv players have a significant advantage by getting more..let´s be real y´all just salty that we don´t get the 10x EpP orb :P

It´s becomming increasingly more difficult to catch up so let them have at least something. :)

• Like 4

17 minutes ago, tovaras said:

I agree that the daily rewards should not be worse for higher level people... I don't see why people should be put at a disadvantage for playing longer. 

It's not a disadvantage, once those low level players get closer they'll have the same rewards, and we don't compete against them at anything. It just helps close the gap slightly faster.

What we have now is a huge advantage over low level players only because we started playing before them. I could talk about the better rewards we get from daily missions, for example, but the main reason is the leagues and their koban printing machines.

4 hours ago, Kenrae said:

But now you can upload your own image instead, I think it's more of an improvement for people who dislike to have a female avatar.

Yeah, you can't. Not really. If that was the case my Lapsey avatar would be right there in my profile. But it always gets back to default one. :(

4 hours ago, Bomba said:

Yeah, you can't. Not really. If that was the case my Lapsey avatar would be right there in my profile. But it always gets back to default one. :(

So, it doesn't work? I haven't tried it because I'm happy with my avatar for now, but in that case it's a bug in the forum, isn't it?

14 minutes ago, Kenrae said:

So, it doesn't work? I haven't tried it because I'm happy with my avatar for now, but in that case it's a bug in the forum, isn't it?

Dunno. It changes for some time, then gets back to the default one. I posted about it in Bug reporting, but no response so far. :(

6 minutes ago, mates said:

I've checked my HH account and this is what I would get if I play there on level 70 :D

image.png.3117c5cfb7408bb575014a8479bafc77.png

Huh? I checked too and at level 40 it looks the same as this one:

lv148.png

It doesn't depend on level ?

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Kenrae said:

It's not a disadvantage, once those low level players get closer they'll have the same rewards, and we don't compete against them at anything. It just helps close the gap slightly faster.

once they get to our level they will get the same rewards... when they're no longer low level... but until they do, they are lower level players who have an advantage. and yes, it is a disadvantage... they get 10* epic orbs... which they can use to get girls and we don't get them. they get girls more easily than we do so this does put us at a disadvantage because it is harder for us to do the same thing. please check the definition of words before you use them. I'mm help you this time. 

"a condition or situation that causes problems, especially one that causes something or someone to be less successful than other things or people

https://dictionary.cambridge.org/dictionary/english/disadvantage

The implementation of this feature puts us in a situation that causes us to be less sucessful (than before) at getting girls as compared to low levels. 

9 hours ago, Kenrae said:

What we have now is a huge advantage over low level players only because we started playing before them. I could talk about the better rewards we get from daily missions, for example, but the main reason is the leagues and their koban printing machines.

I'm not talking about  all those other stuff. I am talking about this new feature in particular that gives us a disadvantage. whether or not high level players are at a disadvantage on overall is not my concern. and anyway, you can't talk about better rewards from daily missions because that would be off topic, this topic is for talking about the new features. 

the daily rewards fit the dictionary definition of a disadvantage for certain people. anything else may balance it but it's really still irrelevant as I'm only talking about daily rewards being a disadvantage and nothing else. 

32 minutes ago, tovaras said:

The implementation of this feature puts us in a situation that causes us to be less sucessful (than before) at getting girls as compared to low levels. 

So you are complaining that a lower level player with under 100 girls getting a few more girls is a disadvantage for a higher level player with 500 or more girls.

The only place where this could make sense is in contests (especifically the harem building one) but those two players are never going to be paired in the same bracket while a big level difference exists between them.

For me it is perfectly fine giving beginners more options to get girls and advance in the story.

Also, the supposed advantage is temporal, when the lower level player gains levels (faster, remember he is a newbie) and girls then he will receive less orbs.

• Like 3

24 minutes ago, jelom said:

So you are complaining that a lower level player with under 100 girls getting a few more girls is a disadvantage for a higher level player with 500 or more girls.

The only place where this could make sense is in contests (especifically the harem building one) but those two players are never going to be paired in the same bracket while a big level difference exists between them. 

we don't have to compete against each other for it to be a disadvantage. as long as it makes it harder for one to do something than it is for the other then it is a disadvantage for the former if we go simply by comparison. 

I play this game to get girls, and I want to get them as quickly as possible. this feature makes it harder for me to do so as compared to someone of a lower level. I don't care whether or not I'll have to ever face them in contests. 

24 minutes ago, jelom said:

Also, the supposed advantage is temporal, when the lower level player gains levels (faster, remember he is a newbie) and girls then he will receive less orbs.

it is not temporal if we compare higher level vs lower levels as a lower level would no longer be a lower level after he loses that advantage. 

Edited by tovaras
  • Like 1

I understand tobaras' point of view, but I also think it doesn't matter in the long run. We will have more resources than new players and the game is at a point where a new player should rightfully feel overwhelmed because of the amount of catching up they have to do.

I'd also appreciate better rewards for veterans, but can't fault the company for catering to the newbies.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, tovaras said:

once they get to our level they will get the same rewards... when they're no longer low level... but until they do, they are lower level players who have an advantage. and yes, it is a disadvantage... they get 10* epic orbs... which they can use to get girls and we don't get them. they get girls more easily than we do so this does put us at a disadvantage because it is harder for us to do the same thing. please check the definition of words before you use them. I'mm help you this time. 

"a condition or situation that causes problems, especially one that causes something or someone to be less successful than other things or people

https://dictionary.cambridge.org/dictionary/english/disadvantage

I'm not talking about  all those other stuff. I am talking about this new feature in particular that gives us a disadvantage. whether or not high level players are at a disadvantage on overall is not my concern. and anyway, you can't talk about better rewards from daily missions because that would be off topic, this topic is for talking about the new features. 

the daily rewards fit the dictionary definition of a disadvantage for certain people. anything else may balance it but it's really still irrelevant as I'm only talking about daily rewards being a disadvantage and nothing else. 

Yes, let's look at that definition. I recommend you to not only "check the definition of words before you use them" but also to "understand them". Because looking at them without understanding is useless.

So, let's see. A condition that causes someone to be less successful than other people.

Everybody can measure success in this game howerver sees fit, but we're talking about getting girls so we'll use that a a measure stick. Ok, the one who has more girls has more success.

Someone has 500 girls and another player has 100 girls. You're saying that the player who has 100 girls will have more success because he receives a x10 orb every 28 days to get a girl until he reaches level... 300? That tiny help won't put him over the other player by any means, he won't be more successfull at all. To be more successful by that measurement he'd need to surpass the other player number of girls, that won't happen. As long as the veteran player has more girls, he's been more successful.

• Like 2

Guys in general, and @tovaras in particular, please take a step back and try to see the painfully tedious TL;DR spiral some of you are getting drown in. When someone starts quoting the freaking dictionary to support their argument, it's a clear sign that it's time to calm down and hopefully move on. Thanks.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, DvDivXXX said:

Guys in general, and @tovaras in particular, please take a step back and try to see the painfully tedious TL;DR spiral some of you are getting drown in.

I'm trying to prevent this spiral. someone else is trying to distract me with irrelevant information. in order to prevent this spiral I have to make sure he doesn't misinterpret what I'm talking about for something that's irrelevant that would lead us off course.

• Thinking 1

@tovaras I'll leave your post above as a perfect example of how NOT to respond to a mod asking you to stop nitpicking in circles over semantics or otherwise irrelevant stuff. Say what you wilt, but the TL;DR version of your reply boils down to "but Mommy, he started it!". This won't fly here.

I've removed your previous post where you continued doing the exact thing I asked you to stop doing, though. Check your Profile in a bit for my warning on this. And DO STOP now.

Back on topic. No more acting like a kid who wants to have the last word at all cost.

okay fine. I won't argue about what a word means anymore. if we can't agree on what it mans then I won't use it. 

back on topic, this new feature doesn't help players of different levels get girls equally. higher levels get less girls from this than lower levels do. I do not like this mechanic as I feel that it is unfair. I don't think that there should be mechanics that benefit people less just because their levels are higher. yes, higher levels tend to have bigger harems but the rate at which they get girls shouldn't be less. 

I hope I have made everything clear this time so we can avoid misunderstandings. 

and sorry for "trolling" I was raised by physicists, everyone else always thinks I'm trolling whenever I talk. I wasn't trying to get the last word, I was just trying to make sure he understood me as he was constantly defending stuff I never complained about. 

Edited by tovaras
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, tovaras said:

I don't think that there should be mechanics that benefit people less just because their levels are higher.

Gotcha. So it's a matter of principle, then? What about mechanics that benefit people a gazillion times more just because their level is higher, though? Ever heard about the Leagues, for instance? Because that's a serious balance issue this game has been having for years and it gives ludicrous advantages across the board to active veterans (who play at least decently), and then it cascades down to the brand-new players, who are essentially screwed, or at the very least won't be somewhat "competitive" for a couple of years, give or take (and that's IF, and only if Kinkoid doesn't jump the shark and raise the cap over level 500, which is a big and scary IF).

It's also the main reason why your persistent complaint about this much smaller imbalance in favor of these poor souls seems a bit obscene.

Edited by DvDivXXX
Added information

Folks, the troll is taking the weekend off, on the house. Don't feed him while he's away (or when/if he comes back). Please feel free to resume actual feedback and discussion on real points about the latest patch. Cheers.

imagine banning someone because their insistance on being specific makes you think they're a troll.

Daily gifts- it's more than 0 so it's nice, but the disparagement leaves a bad taste, as well as the HCL girl from quest (and villain!), which most people that played that game probably already have, now THAT is just bs.

Dating Tokens are nice tho.

Edited by Čamuga
  • Like 4
  • Thinking 2

Although helping lower level players is a good thing, this particular reward system disadavantages current mid range players more than anyone else imo.

For some time the game was to the advantage of higher level players, and those currently at mid range had to try to close that gap without any of these advantages, which included spending money on the game. So for some low level players to get a girl via EP x10 or a 1000+ kobans a month by merely logging on, especially to get 5 girls free a month as evidenced by Mates above, seems to be a real kick in the teeth, as all those efforts put in by those currently in the mid range to get close to the higher range are now being handed out for free.

Also, there is a danger of clogging up the mid range as the low level players can climb the ladder a lot quicker and catch up to mid range players who are moving along at a much slower pace.

And say a mid range player reaches a higher level, they do so without the level of resources to compete, as higher level players have been able to accumulate much more simply by having started earlier and not having as many events in the process (not blaming them, just pointing out the mechanics of the game).

So yh, sucks to be mid range right now.

• Like 2
  • Thinking 1

18 hours ago, Čamuga said:

imagine banning someone because their insistance on being specific makes you think they're a troll.

Imagine a guy whose latest post was a homophobic insult that earned him a suspension over 3 months ago, starting his comeback post with a negative comment on moderation... Based on a big fat strawman, too. Sounds like you learned your lesson and you're going to fit right in from now on... :|

Edit: Indeed. Good bye to you.

Edited by DvDivXXX
Added information

8 hours ago, hoju said:

Also, there is a danger of clogging up the mid range as the low level players can climb the ladder a lot quicker and catch up to mid range players who are moving along at a much slower pace.

Do you realize that there's no XP in anyone's Daily Rewards? New players growing their harem a bit faster than you used to back when you were at their stage in the game will not make them become competitive any faster. They are never truly going to catch up to anyone regardless. Unless maybe in several years if and only if the level cap remains where it currently is. So a lot of your concerns are based on a wrong assumption, here.

Other than that, your feedback is basically "back in my day, we didn't have such and such, so it's unfair that noobs have that now". Which is a classic. Many players had a similar knee-jerk reaction to every significant help given to new players "too late" for them to benefit from it. I was almost at level 200 when they gave a huge boost to XP gain for players below that threshold. There is no question that I'm still better off having started when I did, though, or that I would be in an even better position if had started a couple of years earlier than I did.

But you do you.

• Like 2

I must say i do not understand who is complaining about the daily rewards too, @DvDivXXX. I mean are they getting angry because a new player can grab 10 girls easily while i already have 300 girls more ? Personally i'm happy to gain something daily, as a veteran i can live without them, still i get a free daily gift which as a free player makes me really happy.

Guys this is the haremverse is all about sharing love, are we really getting angry because a new player can have 20 girl faster while my harem is literally 30 times bigger ? 

I'm really speechless, instead of being happy to receive a gift you are watching what "the children" are getting.....

If you are hungry and someone is giving free sandwiches, and you are wealthy and fat, are you gonna pretend to get the bigger one given to the poor homeless?

Guys please stop..... I can get literally more girls in a month then a new player with the daily rewards.... please really stop think about what you have and not what others have.

Do you really want them to remove the daily at all? I don't

Sorry for the offtopic, i won't argue more than this.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 4
  • Thinking 1

51 minutes ago, DvDivXXX said:

Do you realize that there's no XP in anyone's Daily Rewards? New players growing their harem a bit faster than you used to back when you were at their stage in the game will not make them become competitive any faster. They are never truly going to catch up to anyone regardless. Unless maybe in several years if and only if the level cap remains where it currently is. So a lot of your concerns are based on a wrong assumption, here.

Other than that, your feedback is basically "back in my day, we didn't have such and such, so it's unfair that noobs have that now". Which is a classic. Many players had a similar knee-jerk reaction to every significant help given to new players "too late" for them to benefit from it. I was almost at level 200 when they gave a huge boost to XP gain for players below that threshold. There is no question that I'm still better off having started when I did, though, or that I would be in an even better position if had started a couple of years earlier than I did.

But you do you.

XP can be gained by the energy, 13 x 100 in the post by Mates. But I see your point in it still taking a while.

As for the rest of your reply, ah well, I guess i'm a sucker for classics then. 😁

I don't mind new players getting help, better rewards or extra incentives. I was once new too, and appreciate the rewards I received.

I was merely pointing out the discrepancy in the level of help, specifically in pointing out that someone can receive 5 girls a month by merely logging on. That seems a bit much, especially when others have worked hard to obtain what someone else gets for free. Even 10 EP x1 for 5 days a month would have been better imho as there is still a chance of getting a girl but still requires some effort, not just merely logging into the game.

But it's all good, i'll just go do me. 😏

• bolitho76 changed the title to ​📜​Patch Notes Hentai Heroes 2024 ​📜​
  • DvDivXXX locked this topic
  • holymolly unlocked this topic