​📜​Patch Notes Hentai Heroes 2024 ​📜​

Noacc

32 minutes ago, Xemnas said:

I must say i do not understand who is complaining about the daily rewards too, @DvDivXXX. I mean are they getting angry because a new player can grab 10 girls easily while i already have 300 girls more ? Personally i'm happy to gain something daily, as a veteran i can live without them, still i get a free daily gift which as a free player makes me really happy.

Guys this is the haremverse is all about sharing love, are we really getting angry because a new player can have 20 girl faster while my harem is literally 30 times bigger ? 

I'm really speechless, instead of being happy to receive a gift you are watching what "the children" are getting.....

If you are hungry and someone is giving free sandwiches, and you are wealthy and fat, are you gonna pretend to get the bigger one given to the poor homeless?

Guys please stop..... I can get literally more girls in a month then a new player with the daily rewards.... please really stop think about what you have and not what others have.

Do you really want them to remove the daily at all? I don't

Sorry for the offtopic, i won't argue more than this.

Clearly I was talking about mid range players who don't yet have 300+ or even 200+ girls, not higher level players who may have cleared EP. And of course I don't want the rewards to be removed completely.

Some players may be completely fine with the rewards given to lower level players, others may not. Both are fine.

As for you rich man/homeless man analogy, all I can say to that is WOW! 🤨

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, hoju said:

XP can be gained by the energy, 13 x 100 in the post by Mates. But I see your point in it still taking a while.

I don't think you do, actually. XP from the adventure mode is a finite quantity that any player will eventually get if they stick around for a couple of years or so. It doesn't matter at all in comparing players' ability to compete, past the very early game (which is in super fast forward now anyway). And past the early game, it's such a tiny amount that it doesn't impact your level up rate much anyway.

The XP you earned from playing daily from the day you started is what a player starting today will never catch up to. And it makes a hell of a bigger difference between you and them than the few points of extra HP they might earn through these EP orbs compared to how you were doing back in the day.

10 minutes ago, hoju said:

others have worked hard to obtain what someone else gets for free

Yeah, that's exactly the classic jealous knee-jerk reaction I was referring to. You're a sucker for something, but it's not exactly "the classics" in this case. ^^

EDIT:

5 minutes ago, hoju said:

Clearly I was talking about mid range players who don't yet have 300+ or even 200+ girls, not higher level players who may have cleared EP.

Ah. So your problem is that you're actually still in the early game, but you think you're already in the mid game. Noted. Moving on, then.

Edited by DvDivXXX
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

24 minutes ago, DvDivXXX said:

I don't think you do, actually. XP from the adventure mode is a finite quantity that any player will eventually get if they stick around for a couple of years or so. It doesn't matter at all in comparing players' ability to compete, past the very early game (which is in super fast forward now anyway). And past the early game, it's such a tiny amount that it doesn't impact your level up rate much anyway.

The XP you earned from playing daily from the day you started is what a player starting today will never catch up to. And it makes a hell of a bigger difference between you and them than the few points of extra HP they might earn through these EP orbs compared to how you were doing back in the day.

Yeah, that's exactly the classic jealous knee-jerk reaction I was referring to. You're a sucker for something, but it's not exactly "the classics" in this case. ^^

EDIT:

Ah. So your problem is that you're actually still in the early game, but you think you're already in the mid game. Noted. Moving on, then.

Well if it's a CLASSIC knee-jerk reaction and I fell for it, then clearly I AM a sucker for the classics. 😅

As for anything else you may think i'm a sucker for, well i'll just leave that to your imagination. 😂 I'm more than comfortable with my masculinity and femininity to not be bothered by such comments, especially given my sexual orientation. 😉

I genuinely don't get your comment about where I think I am in the game. It has no relevance to the comments I made. Even players at a much higher level have pointed out the same things I have so clearly where one is in the game doesn't matter.

And once again, i'll go do me 😊

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

@hoju I assure you that I didn't mean to imply anything about your sexuality or anything personal, I was just attempting a play on words based on the saying you used. Clearly, I failed miserably if that came across that way. My bad. Apart from that, thanks for your funny and open-minded answers, that's pretty refreshing! :)

What I was getting at is that players in what I would roughly consider the mid-game nowadays typically already have 300+ girls, especially since we never had that many new girls constantly added. The long-time veterans have 600+ by now. If you're not even close to 200 girls in your harem, assuming you play daily and decently, you're much closer to the tutorial than you are from halfway through your journey to the late game.

It's not that important, indeed. There's no clearly defined lines for those notions in this game. It would probably make more sense to evaluate that in term of number of years played (because one year is one full circle in terms of event revivals, mostly).

Anyway, agree to disagree on this, but I'm glad we had this exchange. Cheers.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, DvDivXXX said:

@hoju I assure you that I didn't mean to imply anything about your sexuality or anything personal, I was just attempting a play on words based on the saying you used. Clearly, I failed miserably if that came across that way. My bad. Apart from that, thanks for your funny and open-minded answers, that's pretty refreshing! :)

What I was getting at is that players in what I would roughly consider the mid-game nowadays typically already have 300+ girls, especially since we never had that many new girls constantly added. The long-time veterans have 600+ by now. If you're not even close to 200 girls in your harem, assuming you play daily and decently, you're much closer to the tutorial than you are from halfway through your journey to the late game.

It's not that important, indeed. There's no clearly defined lines for those notions in this game. It would probably make more sense to evaluate that in term of number of years played (because one year is one full circle in terms of event revivals, mostly).

Anyway, agree to disagree on this, but I'm glad we had this exchange. Cheers.

Just want to clarify I took zero offence at your play on words. Frankly it was a bad-ass put down by you and it made me laugh 😅

Thanks for your clarification too. I had no idea players had 600+ girls 😳 which would make me a low to mid level player.

Anyways, let this be our last exchange on this topic for fear of 'clogging up' the thread. I too enjoyed the exchange, the first of many I hope. 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, hoju said:

others may not

What i was trying to say is this: this hentai game is founded on "free love" where everyone is free and happy, where conflicts are solved in pacific ways. The whole point of the game is not "OHH look i have this girl and this girl gne gne " the point is "i have this one in my harem, do you wanna have her too ? sure do this and this"

I mean the forum is literally filled with advice on how to get girls in the events and all the strategies to get em XD there is nothing secret, there are even some "big players" (with lots of leagues victories) that don't go to hard on the league to make others win (i know someone that does it).

In our guild chat there is a guy who shares his league experiments continuously (and he wins a lot), and he shares them with us knowing that sometimes we find each other in the same league (happened).

I would only like to keep the "we are all happy with our harems, let's party together" climate. I get that if you are in the mid game you slow a bit but after you pass that point is all downhill, in this game patience is the way. After all we play (or at least i do) for the (parody) girls that we really wanna "see" 😉.

Be happy mate, and have fun!!!! 🖖 (little star trek reference :) )

• Like 9

Good balancing game things in today's patch.

Not sure about this one tho...

• Boosters increased rarity to Legendary (2 rewards total)

...uncertainty is people under lvl 300  might need Epic boosters and those are lot harder to get for free than Legendary ones. Might just be a small number of users that uses epic, but since they exist and also cost kobans to buy, I think it's worth mentioning.

I'm 400+ and all good for me., not complaining, so just mentioning.

Editet for clarity, hope it helps. 😉

Edited by Beb
  • Thinking 1
  • Sad 1

My comments for the new patch notes. The girls images are not showing in the first post, so I will paste them here

Patch Notes Week #17

April. 28.2021

Seasons rebalancing 

• Mojo between Tiers has been increased from 200 to 220 
    • Second girl reward (Tier 51) will be on 12,000 Mojo (instead of 11,000 Mojo)
  • Great Pachinko Orbs quantity has been doubled (8 rewards in total) 👍
  • XP has been increased by 28% (4 rewards total) 👍
  • Boosters increased rarity to Legendary (2 rewards total) 👍
  • Books increased rarity to Legendary (2 rewards total) 👍
  • Gifts increased rarity to Legendary (2 rewards total) 👍

Good, they are giving more affection, books and experience bit by bit in each new patch. Increasing a bit the tiers mojo is not an issue, I was reaching the second girl by mid month, and hundreds of players are always ahead of me, a midlevel competent player should get always the two girls.

Mythic Days Event 

• Starting in May, the Mythic Days Event will be split into two non-consecutive days. This means the event will occur twice a month. 
    • The first event will be from the 4th to the 5th of May, i.e. it will last 24 hours
    • The rest of the Attraction shard of the Mythic girl will be available later during the month

More opportunities for people to get the girl if they have real life issues impeding them playing some days

Places of Power
New girl has been released

New girl, good, but I can hardly keep the pace xD

PItKe2_2YSTLgKBkNdG4xbNblEcDt0OVXkPY_b5T

• Mikazuki (CH)

New Girls
New Epic Pachinko girls have entered the Haremverse 

Adding more girls is always good 👍

• Amy (She does remind me of Minato)
  • Larissa

tuXdNwqNi7qYaHpbPKatb5SBuQRveme-AX0UWETb

Amy (KH)

CmVOD1pZmdXfaH_rguolv77QhTrEsHnX4mzpiU8I

Larissa (HC)

New One-grade Girls
New one star hotties are joining the ranks!

(EDIT: thinking they would be only three) -> Adding more girls is always good 👍 (EDIT after knowing they are 35: but i didn't mean so many at once 👎 )

Z9uT4Eg9H4yZ_TOGmcGeMq4a4ktzcii_67ifDZOvQXlHPyLjKhenMJiHbHUGniYCSX2KOt1DCmauGIsijssKa3UdlNqD5oH02pXJ5qj16SHepSvXLgmYG2XR

Kinkoid is out for Easter 

• Due to the local extended bank holiday for Easter, our team will be with limited availability from April 30th until May 10th. 
  • Support tickets will be handled at a slower rate because of this. 
  • There will be no features or updates next week, just new content and events
  • There will be no patch notes next week.

Thanks for your understanding!

They also have the right to rest a bit. B|

I have also noticed a small change in the login window, now the text in the login banner can overflow into a scrolling text box. I suppose that is changed to get a fixed size banner to deal with some people not being able to reach the buttons in mobile.

Edited by jelom
  • Like 5

Oh, cool, more 1-star girls! Just what I've wanted - more trash! Seriously guys, stop! What am I gonna use them for? I'm not gonna use them in battle (low stats), send them on mission (again, low stats) or they don't bring in a lot of money. Als, instead of getting other (better!) girls, I get Shards of those sh!tty, 1-star ones!. "Oh, but we want to introduce more cool girls". Then instead of 5 1-star ones give us 1 5-star one! It'll require less work (less graphics/pictues, less 'backstory' writing and so on) and people are gonna be happier. What really pisses me off is that not only those shovelware girls take up space, they give you NOTHING good in return, but most of all - I get their Shards instead of getting Shards of other, better girls. "Oh, more of THAT sh!t, cool" is my reaction when I see them pop up as a reward. Seriously guys, this needs to stop -_-. Obviously, my opinion will go unnoticed ("Just ignore him and put out more 1-star girls, while we count our money"), but I just had to say my peace, so that other people who think in a similar way (I pray to Cthulu that I'm not the only one) would know they're not the only ones

TL;DR No more 1-star girls! It's trash!

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, Starbane said:

Als, instead of getting other (better!) girls, I get Shards of those sh!tty, 1-star ones!

Hi, it seems your entire feedback is made in ignorance. The drops of the 1 star girls replaces money drops, not other girl shards. Your drop rate of event girl or normal boss girl shards is exactly the same regardless of whether you have 1 star girls available.

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

35 new 1-star girls!?!?!? In a single update? 😱

It will take years getting all of them. 😭

imagen.png.93f17bc409f9a54a14cdb40007cbaad5.png

Edit: I will eat my own words "Adding more girls is always good". NO, it is not, when adding so much in a single batch

Edited by jelom
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

8 hours ago, jelom said:

it took me 2 and a half month - with shard range change - to get 6 11. So yeah, by this means I would need like 15 8 months to get clear view again...

Edited by windia
math for beginners

1 minute ago, Alkazord said:

Looks to me like it might be an error and they wanted to introduce only a couple of them but instead put forth the entire backlog :)

Here's hoping, as I haven't got any of the original 1* girls yet. Not that I really want them cluttering up my harem but as a completist I can't not collect them lol

• Haha 2

10 minutes ago, Incubys said:

Here's hoping, as I haven't got any of the original 1* girls yet. Not that I really want them cluttering up my harem but as a completist I can't not collect them lol

Well, Legendary Contest day 2 is usually the day where I get a couple, as I spend hundreds of green x10 orbs, otherwise they are coming in slow for me, as well.

• Like 1

Well if KK keeps adding them this way we´ll at least have to give them credit for making common girls common again :P

I´ve cleared the 1 stars with a lot of money/yemens .. it tooked like 7G worth of money to finish the first 10 halfway through so I´d probably need like 50G for them :/ good that I have 2G atm 😢

• Haha 6

2 hours ago, jelom said:

Edit: I will eat my own words "Adding more girls is always good". NO, it is not, when adding so much in a single batch

They'd need to implement weighted shard drops for girls you already have shards on, so that you'd progress only on 1-2 girls from that list. Same as it works now with T1 girls.

Edited by FinderKeeper
edited for clarity
  • Like 6

14 minutes ago, FinderKeeper said:

They'd need to implement weighted shard drops for girls you already have shards on, so that you'd progress only on 1-2 girls from that list. Same as with T1 girls.

Actually, I think it's already done for T1 girls, once you have a certain amount of shards on a T1 girl it has more odds than the other T1 girls.

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Kenrae said:

Actually, I think it's already done for T1 girls, once you have a certain amount of shards on a T1 girl it has more odds than the other T1 girls.

There were some patch notes long time ago which claimed exactly that. That there is some kind of "aggregating RNG": if a boss girl shard drops, it is more likely to drop for the boss girl with the currently most shards. 

• Thanks 2

• bolitho76 changed the title to ​📜​Patch Notes Hentai Heroes 2024 ​📜​
  • DvDivXXX locked this topic
  • holymolly unlocked this topic