​📜​Patch Notes Hentai Heroes 2024 ​📜​

Noacc

> Temporary PoP will provide all Gem types

Was anyone surprised that PoP says Temporary?  It's not a typo, I think, it's there at least twice.

My hope is they mean will temporarily provide gems as if the PoP is temporary (how it reads literally I think) then I feel slightly tricked into spending koban for resources...tho I guess it's a weak complaint 😃

Mostly curious if anyone heard anything I hadn't yet, maybe wasn't surprised by this adjective.

> From now on players of all levels will receive higher rarity books from the Market 

My hope is this doesn't mean more koban books.

Free bundles was a nice surprise.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Not sure if I understand you correct, but with Temporary PoP they refer to those six weekly switching slots. So "temporary" is not related to their long term availability, instead it's that you can have differrent types each weak.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 11/13/2021 at 11:19 AM, CrackPussy said:

First the nerf.
Then ignoring the outrage on their "official forums".
Then rubbing it in with in game "Only Sell Items" contest in game..

Adding on to this...

I had 700k on me and accepted the 16M seasons reward and my total now is 15.5M????
The math does not add up there guys.
I have opened up a ticket for the same but lets see..
532013993_Screenshot2021-11-18101555.png.b6030427f33a3e448da382d3074d36fb.png

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, SuperMagus said:

tl;dr version: every time there's a "big update" it means the game gets worse

Not true, but I do feel your pain as the last few updates have been implemented despite almost universal disaproval by the player base on the idea/concept being implemented.

• Like 4

17 hours ago, jpanda said:

> Temporary PoP will provide all Gem types

Was anyone surprised that PoP says Temporary?  It's not a typo, I think, it's there at least twice.

My hope is they mean will temporarily provide gems as if the PoP is temporary (how it reads literally I think) then I feel slightly tricked into spending koban for resources...tho I guess it's a weak complaint 😃

Their 'Temporary PoP' term means PoP that's random, the one which don't give you girls' shards. That's called 'Temporary PoP'.

• Like 1

And this comes as no surprise to me with this new "system" starting today, that of course there is a ton of Packages being offered. I'm just wondering how many frikkin times the package panel is going to pop-up/open today, each time I go to close whatever other panel I may have open.

It just gets very irritating to me, to have to close the Package panel that many times, as if someone at KK seems to think that if they make it open up X number of times, that it will "magically" make me buy one or more, because it opened up for the 5th, 6th time.

It reminds me of the Austin Powers movie, with the villain being played by Will Ferral, who just "had" to truthfully answer a question, after he was asked it for the 3rd time. It's like someone at KK seems to think the same thing will happen with their Packages panel.      DOH!      LOL

Edited by HornyCat
  • Like 4

5 minutes ago, isonitro said:

Of course with the permanent PoPs they didn't remove tickets they removed orbs. After 6000 koban investment. And all the PoPs are diluted. There is even less chance to get cash and epic orbs now. But I guess this is the least of the problems.

I agree. It's like I posted before, and something that I have already included in a Support ticket, that KK will NOT be getting another single penny from me, unless they "undo" some of these horrible, so called "balancing changes", they have done during just the last month, month and a half.

And to make matters even worse, I've found a "bug" in their new system already. When you get a new girl and are leveling here (like the contest is for in Comix Harem), you end up having to click the "Awaken" button 3 and 4 times, just for one "awakening".

I mean, talk about a total amateur operation that KK is running, and I think they will be doing this with a whole lot less money. I mean even though I'm sure there will be the "whales" who fork over tons of money for this new stuff, I think the money they will NO LONGER be getting, will be a much larger amount, from the Players like me who were buying monthly cards for both HH and CH, along with season passes for both game, and a fair to decent number of Packages.

• Like 10

What a wonderful update. While I am level 352 I need gems to upgrade a girl from level 250 to 300. And looks like again to upgrade it to level 350. I understand you would need to use gems to upgrade them above your own level but when you also need gems to just upgrade them to your own level? What kind of nonsense is this?

hhk.jpg

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, Bertolski said:

What a wonderful update. While I am level 352 I need gems to upgrade a girl from level 250 to 300. And looks like again to upgrade it to level 350. I understand you would need to use gems to upgrade them above your own level but when you also need gems to just upgrade them to your own level? What kind of nonsense is this?

hhk.jpg

It's the nonsense everyone here fought against. We did get a small bone thrown our way which will help you out. The last two "bundle packages" are free. Make sure you only click on the ones labelled "claim now" if you don't wish to spend money.

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, Bertolski said:

hhk.jpg

You know at first you were supposed to upgrade from level 50 onwards because someone actually thought that was a good idea....

Aside from the problems caused by this new system many people more experienced than me posted here (Champions, PoP etc) I think what bothers me the most is the fact that these Gems came so late in this game life, after you've been leveling girls the old way for so long, it feels so out of place

• Like 2
  • Hearts 2

Citation

New feature

Awakening

Not much more to say. Wait & See how many gems we actually get, to see if the bottleneck is the gems or the books. With "One month worth of gems" and because I (we) had to spend so many books yesterday, of course at the moment books are the bottleneck. But... wait & see in a few days.

On the short term, for players who anticipated the change and will be able to collect the free bundles in the next 4 days, that's an instant PvE boost (+100 levels for my top characters), which will probably make it easier for champions (And Pantheon, in 4 months or so :) ). It probably won't make such a difference for intermediate leagues or for seasons (active players will have it easier; casual players will have it worse, but overall everyone should more or less remain in their current league). I'm still far away from D3 where the Top 4/Top 15 seems to be going towards a pay-to-win situation though.

Citation

Harem page has been optimised and now performs better and loads faster

Now the initial loading time is faster, but we have to load girls 10 by 10 while scrolling. It actually makes it longer overall to reach the bottom girls (and I only have 300 of them). It's a good change, but it needs to be tweaked to load 50 or 100 girls at a time (Like the market). 10 is way to low; it's barely more than 1 page. So each scroll event causes another loading time, which introduces a lot of stuttering.

Note that I wasn't personally affected by the "horrible harem page performances"; it used to take 4 seconds to load, and then everything was fluid; which IMO is better than 1s of initial load, and then another 200-300ms per 10 girls.

Also, progress bars for cash seem broken for girls that are not initially loaded (it works fine for the first 10 girls); they are either completely empty, completely full, or 95% full. I've not seen anything in-between.

Citation
  • Daily rewards
    • Epic items will be replaced by Legendary books 

Not sure what to think about that. It means less affection, more XP. We'll see which one is the new bottleneck (But it seems pretty clear that either books or gems will be the new bottleneck, so a tiny bit less affection probably won't matter)

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Pelinor said:

It's the nonsense everyone here fought against. We did get a small bone thrown our way which will help you out. The last two "bundle packages" are free. Make sure you only click on the ones labelled "claim now" if you don't wish to spend money.

So with these packages I will be able to upgrade 6 girls to level 350 which is under my current level. While getting at least 4+ new girls every week then it becomes next to impossible to get so many gems just to be able to level them to my own level, never mind to level them above my level. I guess that's it then for this game.

• Like 5

2 hours ago, Pelinor said:

Back on topic.

New Adventure story. The story doesn't appear to be relevant to my character. Nice story so far but not inspiring. I mean, how could it be when my character is still MIA?

I'm myself not sure how to add to this without giving story spoilers (you did that very elegantly!). But let's just say that, to me, the world's title ends up misleading considering most the story told there so far. And that rubs me the wrong way too. I like what's being done well enough, but it kinda feels like a cop-out compared to what I expected (and hope will come next/soon).
-------
The Harem is actually usable now! I wouldn't call this "optimized", at least compared to all the crazy ideas/hopes I still have for that feature, like galleries, favorites, albums, the ability to download specific content you've unlocked and would like to enjoy durably... But it's still AWESOME. It's finally realistic to browse through my harem and look at all the pictures I've collected. I'm glad for this. ❤️
-------
Other seemingly last-minute changes I'm thankful for:

• Awakening a girl no longer sends you away, you can keep giving her books immediately. Nice!
  • The nerfed Mythic Spell Book now levels up a girl to level 350 (up from 250 in the original plan)
  • We get a significant headstart as free bundles (including a few of the above). Thanks for that.

• Like 2
  • Hug 2
  • Hearts 1

Now that it has been released I can now see it a lot clearer. Not only is it an unwanted, unneeded, overly complicated system, but it is also a nerf on orbs, money, koban (from the one temporary PoP) and probably a few other things. Adding books to all the temporary PoPs is another nerf on the orbs and kobans because you know they had to reduce the drop rate to make room for 2 new unwanted things. So much nerf that Hasbro's lawyers are going to come calling.

They did increase the amount of money from girls though (it appears to be double). So yay I guess, more money from the most tedious to collect source unless you give them money for a monthly card, which is a show of support for the company meaning you're telling them you support this and all the crap they've pulled lately.

Edit: Just noticed that they took fights away as a reward from daily contests so they are even making it harder to get girls. They might not be a lot but they can make the difference.

Edited by ShadowWeaver
New thoughts
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 2
  • Hearts 1

Few days back i took the side of new players/ low level players.
Now im against the change in the side of the veteran players.
Its not fare for me (lvl 210) to have girls which are level 350.
Is there like no place in between??

Edit: Love the changes to Harem though - Loads up better and its worth opening up and collecting now..

Edited by CrackPussy
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Liliat said:

Note that I wasn't personally affected by the "horrible harem page performances"; it used to take 4 seconds to load, and then everything was fluid; which IMO is better than 1s of initial load, and then another 200-300ms per 10 girls.

That's because you only have 300 girls. With 800-900 you simply avoided going to the harem.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Pelinor said:

Back on topic.

New Adventure story. The story doesn't appear to be relevant to my character. Nice story so far but not inspiring. I mean, how could it be when my character is still MIA?

Agree. It was talked about a bit it in the discussion of the Adventure. Maybe that could be discussed there more properly with less strict spoiler policy.

- - - -

Also, I want to point out few changes that was brought with this patch.

We have less x1 MP orbs and x10 GP orbs from PoPs. Basically 1/3 of income was cut off. So what does that mean for players?
x10 GP orbs. In the previous patch the income from items was reduced and now we have only 1/10 of what it was. So that means the income from x10 GP orbs was reduced by the same amount too. But now even that income is also reduced farther by reducing their income.
x1 MP orbs. They were the source of our legendary boosters and books with a small chance for girls. Now they mostly give 10 gems per x1 MP orb instead. And their income is also reduced. So we get way less legendary books than before and the income of legendary boosters got hit pretty hard too.

Now, onto the Temporary PoPs. I don't know new percentages, but I assume the chances of ymens were changed for Legendary books and gems. Which means the reduction of ymen income.

Also, there's change to the champions, which I can't confirm myself, but it was noticed by my club. Club Champion's ymen income seems to be cut in half.

So, to sum it up, we have another 2(or even 3) nerfs to the income of ymens. Which added with a previous patch come together as a very harsh nerf to the income of them. Yes, we can now collect ymens from Harem, which is great, but our income of ymens was hit very hard and I don't see people mention it often.

The nerf to the book income from x1 MP orbs seems to be small in comparison to the income of books from Market which now is more inclined to have legendary books. But players who hoarded x1 MP orbs will find themselves with lower amount of legendary books compared to those who used them before this update.

- - - -

And the last point is PvP. With this update the difference between top players and us mortals became even bigger. No doubt that Gogeta and other whales will have mythic girls with 750 level soon, while others will struggle to get them to even 550 level. In both the amount of XP and gems needed. So the phrase "To make the PvP more inclusive" in the update seems like a joke tbh.

• Like 13
  • Hearts 1

il y a 1 minute, Kenrae a dit :

That's because you only have 300 girls. With 800-900 you simply avoided going to the harem.

That's the part I don't really understand - even with 300 Girls "unlocked", all 900 girls were showing in the list. And having 3x more girls shouldn't make the page 20x harder to load; unless there is an issue that is unrelated to "loading & sorting all girls at once" (Although I'm not really sure "how bad it was" for other players; but I think people have reported "several minutes").

In any case, as I can't speak for other players, the change is currently "slightly worse" for me - but I think it's just a matter of tweaking the values. Hopefully, the devs will do it, and not wait another 4 years for that :D

Also, I've noticed that the Harem page was much more usable on Firefox than it was on Chrome, so that may be part of the issue as well. Now, they seem to be equivalent on both browsers.

• Thinking 1

• bolitho76 changed the title to ​📜​Patch Notes Hentai Heroes 2024 ​📜​