​📜​Patch Notes Hentai Heroes 2024 ​📜​

Noacc

I don't get why we get update after update, before the features get fleshed out.
I warmed up the new battle system, but so far blessings are not impactful enough. Especially blessings that give uncommon girls a boost. The maximum I have to do with blessings is changing out 5*. If I had more Mythic girls I wouldn't even be doing that. Weren't blessings supposed to give Girls more character instead of less?

Then we got Mythic Items, speaking of having no use for Ymen in the endgame, Mythic Items would have been a great opportunity to fix that, but they cost Kobans and usually aren't worth it even after their price dropped. Now we have Mythic Boosters some of whom are good, some of them just give certain people advantages that can afford them everytime.

Disabling Dating Tokens was unneeded too.

Pantheons Stairway is the first change that is actually just good. Could have given players the possibilty to buy flames with Ymen, make it super expensive.

But what is this? I don't see how Gems in any way help anyone. High Level Players have all the girls they need on 500 and can now level up to 750, meaning the gap in Leagues got bigger instead of smaller in high levels and in midtier levels everyone just has to grind more. Wouldn't it have been easier to raise the Player level to 750 and put in a High Level activity where you need to spend energy and Ymens? Actually Pantheons Stairway would have been great for that. It's connected to the storyline you're gonna be in around level 400 anyway.

I really don't want to be negative, because I like this game a lot, but I struggle to see how the last few months improved the game instead of making it worse.

• Like 11

52 minutes ago, Liliat said:

That's the part I don't really understand - even with 300 Girls "unlocked", all 900 girls were showing in the list. And having 3x more girls shouldn't make the page 20x harder to load; unless there is an issue that is unrelated to "loading & sorting all girls at once" (Although I'm not really sure "how bad it was" for other players; but I think people have reported "several minutes").

I can only guess (I'm not going to study their javascript code), but for starters, you don't download the image for a girl you don't have, just a sillouette, which is a much lighter image. I'm sure there were many more things like that, because fact is it was very noticeable.

39 minutes ago, BamtheRipper said:

warmed up the new battle system, but so far blessings are not impactful enough. Especially blessings that give uncommon girls a boost. The maximum I have to do with blessings is changing out 5*. If I had more Mythic girls I wouldn't even be doing that. Weren't blessings supposed to give Girls more character instead of less?

I have 8 mythic girls and many times I only had 1 or 2 of them, because a legendary 5 star girl was better (and even a double blessed girl not from that group).

Edited by Kenrae
  • Like 3

Honestly this whole change just makes me sad, combined with the income nerf from last patch I am not hopeful. I think what I will do is give the game till the end of the year to see far reaching the impacts of these changes are. If its still fun then great, if not ill drop the game.

• Like 12

Speaking of the income nerf, nobody has mentioned it here yet, but the 3 girls from Begin City have enormously increased income in the harem. Bunny, Juliette and Red Battler now generate 300k each, every 6 hours.
Small compared to the nerf, but not totally insignificant.

Edited by bohammettuz
  • Like 2

My side quest Kisses and fists that I was saving for events are all gone now and replaced with these new shitty Gems. All that energy and time completing the mission were a total waste.

I enjoyed this game, but changes like this make me want leave the game. Maybe tomorrow they will replace all your kobans with green orbs or a new "balancing currency".

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 2

I have 8 mythic girls and many times I only had 1 or 2 of them, because a legendary 5 star girl was better (and even a double blessed girl not from that group).

I think I only had one week were not using 5* plus Radka was a better option than doing so. And even then it was just girls having two blessings. I don't think the systems bad, I just think that making the blessings stronger would give them more impact. So far the new System feels not really different from the old one.

I think the biggest issue for me is the fact that gems also feel like a non-reward every time you get them. In the previous system, if you got the Epic Orbs from the Temporary PoP (especially after the nerf) it felt like a moment of celebration.

Now, getting a gem is like getting nothing, because you need so many of them and they're difficult to value, even in comparson to ymen (with ymen, at least, you know what you can get for that amount of money most of the time - with gems, there's so many variables, it's not worth understanding it).

• Like 15
  • Hearts 1

not a word about the changes, is a waste of time.

but i noted one thing - maybe i will open a ticket for.

yesterday i spent some books to gain points in the dayli quest, leveling my newer girls to 250-270 and some of then now are only 130-170 - but the books are still used / gone

someone other noted this too? 

Sorry if it's already been posted, but is there anything to be aware of to avoid incorrectly using the mythic book that levels a girl instantly to 350? Like, will a Lvl 1 girl just stop at 50 because of awakening level gates, meaning you'd have to use it at 301 to get the most out of it?

7 hours ago, HornyCat said:

I mean, talk about a total amateur operation that KK is running, and I think they will be doing this with a whole lot less money. I mean even though I'm sure there will be the "whales" who fork over tons of money for this new stuff, I think the money they will NO LONGER be getting, will be a much larger amount, from the Players like me who were buying monthly cards for both HH and CH, along with season passes for both game, and a fair to decent number of Packages.

Statistically speaking and by every single report on the topic, these games get their money mostly through the whales, all the other players are just there to keep those guys entertained.
That's probably also the reason why Kinkoid doesn't give a damn, about our complaints, as long as the whales jump onto the new system. And they will, because packs to buy gems for real money are exactly up their alley.

• Like 2
  • Hearts 3

32 minutes ago, lasergun said:

Sorry if it's already been posted, but is there anything to be aware of to avoid incorrectly using the mythic book that levels a girl instantly to 350? Like, will a Lvl 1 girl just stop at 50 because of awakening level gates, meaning you'd have to use it at 301 to get the most out of it?

It gives it the full xp, so you'll just have to keep awakening it till it gets to the point of the amount of xp you gave it

• Thanks 2

3 hours ago, sigma29 said:

Honestly this whole change just makes me sad, combined with the income nerf from last patch I am not hopeful. I think what I will do is give the game till the end of the year to see far reaching the impacts of these changes are. If its still fun then great, if not ill drop the game.

That seems like a good idea. I doubt that my assessment of these changes is wrong, but giving it to the end of the year seems like a fair way to weigh my investments against what has become of the game by now.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Kenrae said:

Absolutely. Love farming 5 star Legendaries when I can't get a Mythic, but right now I have 4 of them.

3 hours ago, lasergun said:

The only thing I know about that Mythic book is it is only good on Mythics. Why /shrug. I am not 100% sure if good on Legendaries though or others. But you can't misuse it. 

----

I don't think it is that bad. The Awakening is a nice boost but again you're talking to a player who has 4 Mythics; the 4th one I just waited it out the 3rd day when 29,000 shards was left and farmed it all out, and still planning on working on his 5th one.

But it is what it is. Would like an area where you can 'see' all your gems (player info anyone?) and possibly a way to sort girls better; 3 - 5 star, mythic, with searching, etc etc.

Also if you going to do away with books to Legend (purple) because of Awakening do the same for Gifts for those lvl 300+.

Edited by Korokun

Well it happened. What to say: is a bad system? yes, is a bit better after all the detailed feedback (thank to some players that talked with Rosso)? Yes.

So the point of the situation (for me) after patch 

Good:

1. we had free bundles with lots of stones and books that helped (me at least) to level up all the (7) mithyc girls i have and i still have some books for the other 5 stars.
  2. Probably i can aweken Many girls already (for now I'll wait)
  3. The stones are earned playing normally
  4. The pantheon path should be doable now (I've read that after 1000 was not possible to go on, maybe was more)
  5. There are books everywhere XD
  6. I can do 1M taking 3 girls in the harem

Bad:

1. The leagues are gonna be harder (just a guess)
  2. The stones income is probably still very low, the "stock" will end for sure at some point
  3. Worried about the replacement of the rewards in tPop (and I'm worried about getting less yellow orbs, also asking myself if they are worth upgrading to 10 now...)
  4. Very worried about a possible increase of the steps in season and in the POA to put the stones as reward
  5. Very worried to see "juicy" rewards removed from POA/season in favor of the stones
  6. The replacement of the combat points in the contest rewards, this is probably the thing that is going to put in danger my POA. Usually i save 21 contest to have the combat points to "skip" a step of the POA. This might cost me a day, or more (actually i really hope they consider this thing and "adjust" a bit the next tasks). So, since sometime the time is "just right" (you know, thank you real world) I'm worried to lose 2 girls for this... if we have to replace isn't better to replace the tickets?

This is my current point of view 🤗 

Edit: i just noticed that in the permanent POP that i have without a girl to get, there are no yellow orbs. The other 2, with a girl inside, are fine. Is it a bug or now is working like this ? (I hope not)

Edited by Xemnas
  • Like 6

38 minutes ago, Xemnas said:

Edit: i just noticed that in the permanent POP that i have without a girl to get, there are no yellow orbs. The other 2, with a girl inside, are fine. Is it a bug or now is working like this ? (I hope not)

x1 MP orbs were removed only from Part-time Purifiers PoP. You can find more changes here:

25 minutes ago, bolitho76 said:

@Xemnas: Differenc between Level 9 and 10 in PoP is that you can get 10 Shards insted of 9, 4 tickets instead of 3 and 55 Jewels instead of 50. In my opinion can you spend the Koban at other places more usefull.

It's only true for Goblins: Master of Shadows PoP. For Part-time Purifiers PoP you will get 60 white gems on the 10th level instead of 50 on the 9th level.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

Hmm I am pretty late to the party but lemme just put down my opinions regardless.

I honestly dont get the point of this update. Like seriously what was the motive behind it? Make people more involved in the game? Tbh now that gems are spread at so many places a casual player would be pissed. They would just rather quit than play more.

And if it is about the issue that started a few weeks ago... the decrease of equipment selling price to decrease the earnings of high lvl players... this just backfired. Clearly this is a huge advantage to veteran players who already have A LOT of girls in the harem. I guess having 1 star girls as levelup fodder is a save. But still again this update widened the gap between new and veteran players. It would have been better if the requirement was the no. of girls who have reached a certain level. If it was only gems a layer can exceed the level of girls more than their level even if they are a newbie. But since j need a lot of girls leveled up to even get the next tier levelup that isnt too easy for newbies.

I also noticed the earnings from harem doubled? That again widened the gap between veterans who have too many girls in the harem. Sure it increased the earnings of newbies after that sale price decrease but the magnitude of harem earnings increase is WAY HIGHER for veterans.

The way it seems to me balance is the only thing lacking in this rebalancing updates and stuff.

• Like 5

3 hours ago, RJRock said:

I also noticed the earnings from harem doubled? That again widened the gap between veterans who have too many girls in the harem. Sure it increased the earnings of newbies after that sale price decrease but the magnitude of harem earnings increase is WAY HIGHER for veterans.

No, they increased a lot the earnings from the starter girls (Bunny, Red Battler, Juliette). For high level players this is a small difference, for newbies this is a lot.

It's the only thing well done, really.

• Like 12
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, RJRock said:

Hmm I am pretty late to the party but lemme just put down my opinions regardless.

I honestly dont get the point of this update. Like seriously what was the motive behind it? Make people more involved in the game? Tbh now that gems are spread at so many places a casual player would be pissed. They would just rather quit than play more.

And if it is about the issue that started a few weeks ago... the decrease of equipment selling price to decrease the earnings of high lvl players... this just backfired. Clearly this is a huge advantage to veteran players who already have A LOT of girls in the harem. I guess having 1 star girls as levelup fodder is a save. But still again this update widened the gap between new and veteran players. It would have been better if the requirement was the no. of girls who have reached a certain level. If it was only gems a layer can exceed the level of girls more than their level even if they are a newbie. But since j need a lot of girls leveled up to even get the next tier levelup that isnt too easy for newbies.

The way it seems to me balance is the only thing lacking in this rebalancing updates and stuff.

in my opinion, this is done for increase the Incoming real-money

for p2win-player not really important but f2p-player maybe have to deal with more walls

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Surprised :O 1

19 hours ago, polupienko said:

My side quest Kisses and fists that I was saving for events are all gone now and replaced with these new shitty Gems. All that energy and time completing the mission were a total waste.

I enjoyed this game, but changes like this make me want leave the game. Maybe tomorrow they will replace all your kobans with green orbs or a new "balancing currency".

He is also outraged by the substitution of the already accrued awards. When they said in the announcement that stones would now be rewards, I thought that this would affect the new rewards, but not those that had already been awarded. A huge disappointment!

• Like 4

Above all, the balance in PVP is now finally in the bucket. A level 400 player, for example with level 400 girls, never has a chance against a level 400 player with, for example, level 700 girls.

Especially when it comes to getting girls with PVP, such as now at the legendary competition, where you also have to play PVP. Quite a few players will soon fall by the wayside.

Or in the league or the seasons. There, too, quite a few will soon fall by the wayside, which your girls just cannot easily lift over their limits.

MfG
MDuss

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

There is not enough yemen. All the books and gifts costs in only a single market update costs ~5M. At level ~250 you have to sell ~200 equipment to get that post-nerf. Income from PoP is now effectively 0 post-nerf. Income from girls with the increased amount is only about 3M per day. The only other source is champion fights which give 100-200K per fight. So you can't buy enough books and gifts, if you want to complete PoA you can't spend on anything the whole month and then during PoA level up a legendary girl and buy some stats I guess. I don't see how this is even playable any more for a free player.

• Like 6
  • Sad 1

image.png.881e4fd5195346f89c457ee36b560c36.png
Not sure if adding legendary magazines will change the numbers above dramatically. We began to miss books more and still do not have enough gifts, of course, you are well done for cutting the loss of x1 orbs and the loss of girls from them, that these not knocked out girls will not need to be improved. But that doesn't really help either. Reduce crystal dropout even more!

• Sad 2

• bolitho76 changed the title to ​📜​Patch Notes Hentai Heroes 2024 ​📜​