​📜​Patch Notes Hentai Heroes 2024 ​📜​

Noacc

I think it has always been about the player's % of the total club damage, not about the % of the champion's hp.

Maybe it's meant to allow players to have an estimation of what they will have at the end.

But if some people go on a rampage, it will decrease that value for other players, making it seem like they are taking shards from them.

• Like 1

il y a 15 minutes, Gartalgar a dit :

I think it has always been about the player's % of the total club damage, not about the % of the champion's hp.

Yes; it's always been like that (except with the current formula, which isn't based on impression at all). But I know some players don't really like that; so it would have been a good opportunity to change it :)

But it was really just a side note, to indicate that "nothing has changed" indeed :)

• Like 2

I'm personally not liking this patch with the club champion shard collecting. Our club is relatively small with only me and the leader being the most active players with others just doing one or two taps at best. Yet so far, despite the effort, I'm only stuck with 2 shards for the current girl drop despite performing about 30% of the damage effort..

• Like 1

I see they've ignored the simple solution of counting relative tickets as participation again.

This is just returning to the semi-broken system from before the broken last patch, were people like me (the big damage dealers) get like 80 shards and the rest just a little because they can't do the damage I do. Just reward tickets invested guys. Still the most fair. I dont need more than like 34 shards for all the hard work anyway (3x3 champions a month seems like a nice pace, it's not like KK ads new girls fast enough).

• Like 4
  • Thinking 2
  • Hug 1

On 2/10/2022 at 3:23 PM, Liliat said:

It's not part of the "current" patch notes, but the new CC formula is available on the test server.

The problem (?) with this part of the formula:

is that if a single player participates and manages to beat the boss on their own, they get 101 shards. It's probably not ideal, and I think there should be a cap to a player's shards per impression% (Around 25 or 30 maybe? still with the extra shards from number of participants, i.e. +1 to +4 depending on club size and activity).

cc-newFormula.thumb.png.4a679bd4b0ef3c4e5a71e69371606863.png

With the original formula, a single active player couldn't get more than 7 shards (probably to avoid one-man clubs).

Well, in my case, on the test server, it's not really an issue; I can't beat the CC on my own :D but on the real server, that's definitely an option, and might encourage players to go solo, which isn't great.

Another thing we can see on this screenshot: shard count still depends on the "current impression", and not the "total impression". I only did 6.56%, which should be 7 "guaranteed" shards, +1 for 1 participant; but the game is actually still considering I'm doing 100% of the impression. So, it will keep going up and down over time, depending on other players activity.

(Regarding this week's actual patch notes: there's really nothing to say :) ).

If they really struggle to give them 101 (last on is still a flower!). If you fight 3 or 4 times depending on (25-35 shard maybe, I would say this is ok.) you always get extra flowers...So what...

Until now last time this champion i got 71 shard in 3 fights, now after one more victory 75. Still need to win 6-7 times more in this speed. And we only get 2-3 winnings per month. If we start a new one, with ~ 4 shard it would take 25 wins, with 3 wins a month, 6-7 months...(Ok that maybe really the speed they need to update...)

A good start but it still does not adress the core issue that the Club Champion have leveled so much so by now some clubs need 4-7 days to defeat him once i am baffled kinkoid have yet to adress the issue with setting a Club champion on infinite leveling the solution is clear how to best balance the Club Champion just give the Club champion a full reset to tier 1 every month and make him level up as normaly until the end of the month that should suffice a decent challenge every month🤔😉

I know I mention this whenever talking about club champion, but random idea just now, maybe for people who have completed and have the girl, their shards could be donated back to a club pool (distribution method TBD).  It makes it still worth participating (beyond gaining a single affection item) and gives an indirect way for higher members to give to/help out lower ones.

Only "flaw" I can think of is it does present a way for someone to carry others (perhaps undesired); don't think that exists in the game except for club champion.  But really you can do it as designed now, it's just no-one gets anything for it.  With my suggestion at least others would benefit (same cost to the "carry"), otherwise those shards are essentially lost.

Edited by jpanda
  • Like 3

7 hours ago, jpanda said:

I know I mention this whenever talking about club champion, but random idea just now, maybe for people who have completed and have the girl, their shards could be donated back to a club pool (distribution method TBD).  It makes it still worth participating (beyond gaining a single affection item) and gives an indirect way for higher members to give to/help out lower ones.

Only "flaw" I can think of is it does present a way for someone to carry others (perhaps undesired); don't think that exists in the game except for club champion.  But really you can do it as designed now, it's just no-one gets anything for it.  With my suggestion at least others would benefit (same cost to the "carry"), otherwise those shards are essentially lost.

I would love that, really. Right now I stop attacking more than once because I don't want to take shards from my clubmates, but I'm the heaviest hitter, it's very different if I don't attack. It would be cool to be able to help them, I wouldn't need to get anything else from it.

• Like 8

2 hours ago, Kenrae said:

I would love that, really. Right now I stop attacking more than once because I don't want to take shards from my clubmates, but I'm the heaviest hitter, it's very different if I don't attack. It would be cool to be able to help them, I wouldn't need to get anything else from it.

Ditto.

I think a fix like that would finally make this into the group activity it was supposed to have been but never was.

• Like 2

I'm again to rewrite the thing.

Make it like a collective Stairway. Use Tickets instead of Devotion. The Leader tier set a cap on the max tier the Club can reach (you cannot proceed more than your Leader). The girls drop each 500 tiers. When X members reach Tier Y, the Club get a shared loot (cumulative), something like "each time 10 members reach Tier 100, all members receive an Epic Orb".

It's easier, already tested, award collective gameplay, have people play their own pace and give all users a role. It's more cohesive with other parts of the game, can offer different challenges for the Club to face like spoiling blessings, require coordination... and after all, if the pace is the same as the Stairway, have a reasonable delivery for girls. I'm questioning why I got Taurus after one month and I'm 40 shards into Blet after one year.

No need to pay me money, KK, I did the job for you absolutely free.

Edited by lepidocter
  • Thinking 3

Patch notes week #7 my thoughts:

1. Side quest: more pics to enjoy and orbs/exp to get, good
  2. Club Champion: YEEEEEES thank you i was waiting for this i got 24 shards!!!!! Man when i saw that instead of 3 i was getting 24 i almost had tears of joy, i'll be able to get girls again!!
  3. Telegram: uhm maybe i'll start using it 😜

Also

On 2/16/2022 at 11:26 AM, Noacc said:

That would be for future updates - to cap the Champions

A very happy news to hear, let's hope soonish. Thank you!

Lastly, your idea sounds very interesting @jpanda and yes this "after girl is done" has to be improved. "stealing" shards apart, a single legendary gift for all the effort is surely not satisfying.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Citation

New Feature!
Boss Bang

A lot earlier than expected. Let's see how it goes on the live server (Even though we have 3 events in parallel today - 4 with the end of LC - Boss Bang doesn't conflict with other events and can be done at its own pace, so I'm not too worried)

Citation

Places of Power has summoned a new girl!

Great. Perfect timing for me; I just completed the previous girl a few days ago :) (Still have a lot to catch up on the 3rd one though).

Citation

New one-star girls have joined the Haremverse

It will take some time to get them; I burned all my GPx10 on the last few LC :D

Citation

As we mentioned last week, we’d like you to meet our newest addition to the community: Fluffer! The discord bot that will entertain you! Find out what he can do on discord!

They should have one on the forum as well. At least we'd know they read all our feedback (Even if just to completely ignore it :D )

• Haha 2

About the new 1-star girls... It's standard by now that they don't appear until after the reset, but I think it's the first time the Patch Notes are that vague about them. Usually we get the total number and/or at least a preview and name for one or two of them. Here, it's just "new one-star girls"... Well, wait and see.

il y a 18 minutes, DvDivXXX a dit :

Usually we get the total number and/or at least a preview and name for one or two of them. Here, it's just "new one-star girls"... Well, wait and see.

In this case we have 2 pictures, so I guess 2 girls? We don't have the names though. I think one is Usukami? I don't recognize the other one.

I guess we'll see in ~30 minutes :)

My take on Patch Notes #8

Adventure: More story is good

Bang Boss: I voted against this feature in the survey so I'm not going to suddenly change my mind and like it. This is more of a "deal with it" addition implemented when we are still trying to cope with multiple games changes made over the past few months.

Places of Power (new girl): Okay, I like getting new girls, but, it seems strange that we keep getting girls here and don't seem to get them in the games traditional areas of introduction (It wouldn't surprise me if Nike was getting an inferiority complex by now).

One Star Girls (2 additions): I still don't care for the 1 girls, but they help in gaining the numbers needed for stronger girls under the gem system so yay for that small silver-lining at least.

Summary: A slightly below average patch which depends on the new game addition to make it okay.

• bolitho76 changed the title to ​📜​Patch Notes Hentai Heroes 2024 ​📜​