[ 07-Dec-20 ] Mythic Days - Discussion

FinderKeeper

Mythic, but unlike other Mythic.  

100 members have voted

1. 1. Rate Bunna

• /¯¯¯¯¯¯\ Faptastic!
    • .Bunna. Meh
    • \______/ Yucky

50k shards were removed in exactly one hour. I think in the evening, when people come home from work, we will cope even faster. Good news, in my opinion, - the one who purposefully spent gold to get the girl, most likely got it. The bad news is that it seems to me that there are not enough fragments. I would like the event to be available for a little more than 6 hours out of 48. It's still a mystery to me why all this fuss with shards - to my mind, the over-price is already a sufficient cutter to get a girl.

mgo.png.8fee49266b74207fd89692daba46ba9c.png

• Like 1

Okaaaay, so we complained that in Legendary Contest the drop rate was bad and you had only 4-5 days, which was not enough to get a single girl with free combativity (unless you're lucky). Kinkoid's response? Make an even worse event with lower drop rate and shard pool that is shared with rest of the playerbase 🤦‍♂️

Also why is it side by side with another event? If you want the drop rate to be so low, this should be a permanent feature. Then it would at least kinda make sense.

• Like 12

Used 4k kobans so far and got 28 shards, unfortunately I won't have enough saved up to get Bunna because of spending kobans a few weeks ago on club upgrades and a couple tries at event pachinko. On the bright side I got enough mythic orbs to make it so I only have 5 avatars left in mythic pachinko until the next event comes out and they reuse some already existing avatars with a random phone filter again

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

And yet again, kinkoid creating new events (that no one really wanted) to put the playerbase in each other's throats, seeing who is the biggest spender (just like legendary contests and the new arena). I appreciate everyone that said to have spent 18k+ kobans on her, although I have (almost) every Bunny and Lupa, this will be a hard pass. Thanks kinkoid...

• Like 5
  • Sad 1

adjustments will be needed, this is no longer fun, I have 20k to spend, but being "charm" is throwing money away. it is less and less a collecting game. those who have a lot will have more and those who try to compete with them will be left behind. I compete to be in the top 15 of D3. but if every time it is going to be more and more difficult to collect girls, the game for me is dying. I don't want to play a pay to win. 

When I was starting up, in events of 8 days I got at least 2/3 and now only 1 without spending anything. the drop rate was always the same regardless of the event as long as they were of the same rarity, it seems that now the longer the event lasts, the lower the drop rate, but 2 days with 1 shard every 10/20 fights? When they changed the mechanics I thought it was going to stay there, this is already too much. 

send help, I'm dying 💔 

• Like 9

43 minutes ago, Arvelak said:

Used 4k kobans so far and got 28 shards, unfortunately I won't have enough saved up to get Bunna because of spending kobans a few weeks ago on club upgrades and a couple tries at event pachinko. On the bright side I got enough mythic orbs to make it so I only have 5 avatars left in mythic pachinko until the next event comes out and they reuse some already existing avatars with a random phone filter again

I think that Bunna will not be available at all in the Mythic Pachinko

34 minuti fa, steve123456 ha scritto:

I spent ~22k kobans on the girl. She is quite obviously not worth it, there are much better investments available. Imo an absolutely terrible move from kinkoid. Just making the whales even stronger.

Personally I wouldn't have spent a penny on the girl. I only got her because I had accumulated 42k kobans over the past year from quests, etc. so I decided to waste them on her. I hate that kinkoid is doing something like this, really shows that they're all about the money(big surprise, I know).

Getting her to 6 stars was fun though. The last level alone was ~240k affection. If I didn't have a click macro on my mouse I would've gone insane.

How are the scenes, though? Not asking to share them or tell what happens in them, of course, just asking for an overall opinion

il y a 12 minutes, darkone a dit :

I think that Bunna will not be available at all in the Mythic Pachinko

Here is a screenshot from the official announcement by Lola

image.png.5ec2bc2f6477a370ef8d121e89419c7e.png

So yeah, exclusive girls are... exclusive 😄

Everyone already said so but here I go : this event is terrible. I had some sweet dreams that maybe one day I would be able to get all the girls from the game (except patreon of course) without using a single penny. Now... well... I know I won't.

Seasons were nicely adjusted by Kinkoid, so I hope we will be able to see the same thing happens to Mythic Days. I have a strict "no microtransactions" policy on browser based games, but for HH I considered the "Exception that proves the rule" option. Not anymore... Not if the game become P2W or if any content is stricly reserved to those who pay.

Edited by Esios
add some critics
  • Like 5

As if we don't already have enough girls and events.

Originally, the events were 14 days. Then these were shortened to 12 days.  Now it's only 9 days.  And the Orgy Days are a summary of 3 events. We actually have enough events and enough girls.

Now even 2 different events are running at the same time just to get the players to burn an enormous amount of Kobans.

I'll just focus on the regular event and that's it.  I don't see this anymore.

MfG

MDuss

Edited by MDuss
  • Like 4

43 minutes ago, Antimon said:

How are the scenes, though? Not asking to share them or tell what happens in them, of course, just asking for an overall opinion

They are fine. Quality wise the art is en par with other scenes but there isn't much to them. I'd say below average. I really like most of the poses though.

34 minutes ago, Zalnor said:

More exclusivity is needed. I suggest making a girl for one gamer who pays the most. 🧐

That's basically what the patreon girls were. You give them $500 over 5-6 months and they'd make you a custom girl only you have. So technically it isn't possible to get every girl in the game but nobody really considered them as part of the full collection. 

13 minutes ago, darkone said:

Does anyone already know the 6-star Bunna stats? It looks like the owners of this girl will finally kill the leagues.

That won't happen because it's a HC girl (unless they change the league mechanics, of course). But just wait until they make a mythic KH girl...

Instead of gruntting I did some screenshotting for the burn-down chart:

HeH.com

• 00 min passed: 50 000 shards left (00,00% burnt)
  • 22 min passed: 28 502 shards left (43,00% burnt)
  • 31 min passed: 21 774 shards left (56,45% burnt)
  • 40 min passed: 13 962 shards left (72,08% burnt)
  • 50 min passed: 5 823 shards left (88,35% burnt)
  • 61 min passed: 89 shards left (99,82% burnt)

image.png.bc04ba19c614e93805dc231091eac1ba.png => 61 min => image.png.c650fb1f2e0f25b94e4ec3fc7a2a65ab.png

For nutaku the numbers are

• 00 min passed: 40 000 shards left (00,00% burnt)
  • 22 min passed: 23 907 shards left (40,23% burnt)
  • 31 min passed: 18 955 shards left (52,61% burnt)
  • 40 min passed: 13 742 shards left (65,65% burnt)
  • 50 min passed: 8 879 shards left (77,80% burnt)
  • 61 min passed: 4 131 shards left (89,67% burnt)
  • 70 min passed: 962 shards left (97,60% burnt)
    • 73 min passed: 55 shards left (99,86% burnt)

image.png.bc21021aa820c8dfda203d5edc51e68c.png => 73 min => image.png.168a14890dd2fa86e1f971e7fff9d34a.png

I give no projections to the next round (and not sure what screens I can shoot):

• player having her don't participate any longer
  • player realising what is going on participate now
  • player frustrated from the partial result may or may not participate with refills...

as shal pointed out 

there are 130k players considered active on HeH.com and 85k considered active on nutaku for last season.

10k players on HeH.com made it to Tier45 - and all-in-all 21k to the first girl (Tier35) in Season1

• 100 shards for a girl
  • if there are 50k shards every 8 hours
  • makes in 48 hours 300k shards
  • or less then 3000 players who can get her on HeH.com

That is 1/3rd of the Tier45 players or 1/7th of the Tier35 players from last month - or 2,23% of so called "active players" might get the girl. For nutaku that is 2,82% of "active player base".

A big "might" alone due to the fact that the girl is handed over shardwise, not as whole. 

So 3000 for HeH.com is way too optimistic as "got girl".

Edited by windia
fixed few numbers
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

• Slynia unpinned this topic