• .Winter Hima. Meh
    • \____________/ Yucky
    • /¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯\ Faptastic!
    • .Winter Justine. Meh
    • \_______________/ Yucky

<< Previous Event This event is part of the Royal Season. Next Event >>

b5N6KXm.jpg

Classic event - Cozy Winter
Classic event starts from the 1st and will end оn the 10th of January.
7 of them are in the Pachinko, 3 of which are captured by the villains, 1 girl can be obtained after completing the Daily missions.
All of the girls, except the daily mission girl, can be obtained in Pachinko as well.

Get Cozy
My wintertime hero,

The holidays are over and all guests are gone, so it's time for you to cozy up to the 8 winter babes and 2 more from the new Season!

Cozy Winter starts on the 1st and will end on the 10th of January. All girls except for Winter Tiana are obtainable in the Epic and Event Pachinko. Complete all the Daily Missions to invite her to your Harem.

But the villains are feeling cold and lonely! They’ve kidnapped three girls! Fight Dark Lord for Winter Acadia. Rescue Frosty Winter from Gruntt and Winter Kimie from Donatien.

Besides all the cuddling, you will get to prove that you are the champion this Season! Gorgeous Roza and glorious Hui Dai-Mi will be expecting you!

Come on in! These girls really need some hardcore cuddling!

Mission Girl

N9p8uww.png

Winter Tiana

Boss Girls

AciXCMf.png

Winter Kimie

IL0gq6B.png

Frosty Winter

rjMYyRk.png

Winter Acadia

Event Pachinko Girls

c0X814O.png

Winter Any

6Z13Yaz.png

Winter Holiday

D937xMG.png

Winter Hima

m927X2Q.png

Winter Justine

@Noacc

Edited by FinderKeeper
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 9

• Slynia featured and pinned this topic

holiday is the best girl of all... kimmie, winter and tiana are nearly as nice...

hima and justine aren't so bad...

the rest are just rubbish. I would have tried to get winter through the event pachinko but I didn't want to risk getting any of the abominations into my harem

Edited by tovaras
  • Like 2
  • Thinking 3

Started with a lot of cps i have already Winter and Acadia (they are fine but the originals are still better in my opinion), still working on Kimie. Said that they aren't bad i think, the ones on pachinko seems (unfortunately) better, i might even consider to try some epic pachinko x1 but i still have to clear it so the probabilities that i get an event girl are really low :)

For me the bests are Holiday and Hima, also i don't know why but i feel that Justine is calling me: "get me, get me" she is saying. I guess i'm attracted by crazy girls......

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

Despite starting the event with 102 combativity from previous Season, after one day I have only 86/100 on Winter, so I can't say the drop rate is awesome. Still undecided about the next one: I like more Acadia, but she is on Dark Lord, while Kimie is on Donatien where I could obtain shards also for Valicta.

About the girls, i put all average judgements as I didn't spied any pose, at least for now. I deem Winter, Acadia and Hima a notch over the others, though. For pals that had read my older posts is worthless to say that the later another version of Justine enters my harem, the better. Apart this, the average level IMHO is a little higher in comparison to the last events.

• Thinking 2

41 minutes ago, Observer_X said:

Despite starting the event with 102 combativity from previous Season, after one day I have only 86/100 on Winter, so I can't say the drop rate is awesome. 

one day + 102 starting combativity should give you in average 75 shards (every 10 fights 1 drop with 5 shard average); so basically you have gotten pretty good drops so far (instead of 5 shards per 10 fights you got 5,7, that's around 15% more value than you should get in average).

Sure, it may still not be awesome (whatever that is), but at least it's nothing to be negative about.

Edited by blaa
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

I also started the event with combativity points I saved from PoA, the Season and daily contests, and I managed to get the first girl, Acadia with 104 shards after 184 fights and 19 drops (good result for me). Now going for Frosty Winter (57 fights so far for 34 shards in 6 drops).

I agree that the pachinko girls seem better looking, specially Holiday, but the ones we get are ok. Even Kimie's new face doesn't bother me much, but maybe that's because she looks less childish than in her other versions.

Good luck to all!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, tovaras said:

I do like holiday a lot and wouldn't mind getting hima or justine but the risk of getting abominations into my harem really ruins events like these.

LOL yup. One of the reasons I never play Event Pachinko (the others being the stupidly low drop rate and ridiculous text: "High chance of an event girl or event Avatar". As if an avatar is equal in desirability to a girl).

I'm just wondering, if the "artist" can't get any resemblance to the original aside from the colour of the hair and eyes, why even bother calling her "Kimie"? Might as well call her... Petunia? Any other name?

Yeah Acadia is by far the worst girl imo ( really unfortunately since her og art is quite nice :/ )

Holiday´s art on the other hand is wonderful 😍

Justine,Kimie, Tiana and Winter are also quite nice

I´m not the biggest fan of Any and Hima even though their are is still ok (especially hima)

Overall a wayyyy better start into the new year then last year´s classic (which was one of the worst classic´s we had so far imo)

Edited by holymolly
  • Like 2

These ones are my top 4.

Winter Acadia, she looks very different, more mature, but she also looks much more sexy than usual.

Winter Any looks really nice.

Winter Holiday has a really cute+sexy dress.

Winter Justine is very well drawn.

18 hours ago, FinderKeeper said:

rjMYyRk.pngc0X814O.png

6Z13Yaz.png

m927X2Q.png

Edited by Fiel
  • Like 2

In the past few months my epic orb luck on last day is awful.This time I tried to use orbs very early.

After 9 orbs....
Should I get a world record for this?

Screenshot_20210101-223714_1609512013267.thumb.jpg.09486c53f54ed0498c0aacff2270cb04.jpg

Look at the time below!It is my proof on 1/1!

I used another 15 orbs and get 2 more.Then 20 orbs with no girl.Too bad my luck is at my limit and cannot get the rest 2 with epic orbs anymore.
Screenshot_20210102-011543_1609556337407.thumb.jpg.2cf81a4ae4116f8a32a43bc29fe22307.jpg

It all happened in 5 hours after event starts.

After 30 more orbs.I have nothing to do but to stop.

With the urge of completing all girls,I used my epic*10 orb from last D3 reward and 5400 kobans to get my 500th harem as Winter Holiday.

( Or I may waste all my epic orbs with nothing)

Screenshot_20210103-215954_1609682778800.thumb.jpg.da0051716886e4fc6ad107278f75ec47.jpg

Screenshot_20210103-221128_1609683117491.jpg.edc59cbe87322adccdf9cfb3020e9b76.jpg

It may takes me more time to get affection for them because I am ready for mythic girl in few days.

I won't admit I also tried 2 event pachinko but in vain.

Edited by yoyowhan
  • Like 2

47 minutes ago, Fiel said:

These ones are my top 4.

Winter Acadia, she looks very different, more mature, but she also looks much more sexy than usual.

Winter Any looks really nice.

Winter Holiday has a really cute+sexy dress.

Winter Justine is very well drawn.

Really? Acadia is even worse than Autumn's nose imo. That face... 😮 We agree on Any though. I like what they did with her style. 

Edited by DHarry
  • Like 1

18 hours ago, blaa said:

Sure, it may still not be awesome (whatever that is), but at least it's nothing to be negative about.

In my book, "awesome" would be obtaining all three villain girls with only free combativity with at least one spare day before the end of the event.

Edited by Observer_X

1 hour ago, DHarry said:

Really? 

I think she does look nice😅 When you get her look through her CGs and poses I think she can pass as a really hot milf.

In the story line she is more cute, but it's different, I like both versions.

Edited by Fiel

17 hours ago, Fiel said:

I think she does look nice😅 When you get her look through her CGs and poses I think she can pass as a really hot milf.

In the story line she is more cute, but it's different, I like both versions.

Alright, I'll go give her a shot and see what's beyond that first pose.  😉

For me the start into this event was very good as well!

I started with 160 saved up CP from last Season + PoA.

With the first 103 fights I got 95% of Frosty Winter with 18 shard drops!

After that I turned to Winter Acadia ... and at first it looked like my lucky run was over, but in the end I only needed 141 fights to get 93% with 19 drops.

And meanwhile I also have 33% of Winter Kimie from 49 fights and 6 drops.

So it looks like I should be able to complete all 3 girls without refills and maybe even finish early.

• Like 2

On 1/2/2021 at 8:15 PM, blaa said:

.... I may be finished until MD.

MD took me by surprise and started 3 days earlier than last time. Still need some shards for the classic event girls, but since I got lucky there, I will spend the next two days farming the mythic pachinko orbs on edwarda before going back to finish the classic event villain girls

10 minutes ago, blaa said:

MD took me by surprise and started 3 days earlier than last time. Still need some shards for the classic event girls, but since I got lucky there, I will spend the next two days farming the mythic pachinko orbs on edwarda before going back to finish the classic event villain girls

BTW: all villains give MP orbs as (additional possible) rewards during Mythic Days, not only the one with the Mythic girl.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Noacc unpinned and unfeatured this topic