โ€‹๐Ÿ’‹โ€‹ New Year's Makeover! โ€‹๐Ÿ’‹โ€‹

Noacc

• Community Manager

Who_am_I__1.png

ย 

Some of the girls got a new year's makeover! ๐Ÿ’‹ย ๐Ÿ’„

ย Can you guess who they are?

๐Ÿ† 5 of you will receive 240/40 Kobans if you can guess correctly!ย ๐Ÿฅ‡

๐Ÿ‘‰ย Here's some clues for you - I've taken some pictures of the girls who will be back very soon! They wanted to look better for you so they've got a fresh new look based on your feedback and comments.ย 

๐Ÿ’œCan you figure out who are the girls? ๐Ÿ’œ
๐Ÿ—ฏ๏ธย Comment your answer, ID and platform.๐Ÿ—ฏ๏ธ

• Like 2
  • Thanks 4

Here's my guess, please bear with me if i'm wrongย ๐Ÿ˜… (from right to left and top to bottom)

ย 

• Fortune Teller Carine
  • Magician Crystal
  • it's a hard one, but i'm guessing they're Acrobat Fanny and Fione based on the hands and the star
  • Sword Swallower Liu-Yeng
  • againย Acrobat Fanny and Fione, but not sure because her hair seems quite long on the other pic
  • Fortune Teller Carine

if my guess is right, then i love this artstyle already, please try to rework moreย ๐Ÿฅฐ

ย 

ID 134825, Nutaku and thank youย ๐Ÿ˜

They are:

ย ย ย  Acrobats Fanny and Fione
ย ย ย  Magician Crystal
ย ย ย  Fortune Teller Carine
ย ย ย  Sword Swallower Liu-Yeng.

They belong to the event "Circo" at the beginning of the year 2020.

ID: 138318 HentaiHeroes

MOD EDIT: Don't spoil the fun for others, and don't post pose pictures in general, please. Also, no need for a weird font or format, thanks.

Edited by DvDivXXX
Mod Edit: Full pose spoiler removed

All this girls are from the circus event... Magician Crystal, Sword swallower Liu Yeng, Acrobats Fanny and Fione and Fortune teller Carine

Hentai Heroes

ID:826628

PD:ย Why they choose this girls for a makeover?

There are other girls that need a makeover with more urgency..... i think the great majority of the ppl here think the same

• Like 1
  • Thinking 1

They areย Acrobats Fanny and Fione, Magician Crystal, Fortune Teller Carine and Sword Swallower Liu-Yeng (all from Circus 2020 event).

Very good initiative, these girls surely are some of those that needed it.

As far as I can see from the spoilers there are still mistakes (like the disproportionate breasts of Carine's fourth pose and Liu-Yeng's legs and feet with very much problems in practically all her poses) but I appreciate the effort and I look forward to new makeovers for other girls in need very soon.ย ๐Ÿ‘

Hentai Heroes, ID: 1457867

• Like 1

Acrobats Fanny and Fione
Magician Crystal
Fortune Teller Carine
Sword Swallower Liu-Yeng

HH 787060

Finally, these beautiful girls are again like themselves and blood tears no longer flow from my tired eyes when I look at them. Thank you, less than a year has passed as we speak. Especially for Fanny and Fiona, it was a shame such cuties were, and then they went to the circus, contacted clowns and acrobats, got on a crooked path, started drinking, smoking, swearing ... but it turns out it was just a dream, there was nothing and that's it let the bad stay in the old year.

ย 

Well, yes, now I am sure that your hands will reach "you know who", but just in case, I will write in big letters - MAKE SHINAย GREAT AGAIN!

Edited by DvDivXXX
Mod Edit: Spoilers
  • Like 5

Guys, fair warning once again: do NOT post unreleased stuff here, or anywhere on the forum for that matter. It's not allowed, and it'll get you suspended if you do it anyway. See you in a few days, @Lemus.

On that note, feedback about the rework is of course welcome, but this here thread isn't for that. It's a forum contest. You post to participate in the contest. If you have feedback about the rework (as Lemus did, among others) then I suggest posting it in the thread that announced the rework instead.

But again, remember that the makeover hasn't officially happened yet (although technically half of it is already in the game as of this writing, but I suspect this wasn't intended). Don't post unreleased stuff ever, that's considered as data mining and not allowed on this forum. Thanks.

• Thinking 1
  • Sad 1

Hi everyone
if I'm not mistaken they are the protagonists of the circus event in January 2020 and are:

Magician Crystal

Sword swallower Liu Yeng

fortune teller Carine

acrobats Fanny and Fione

HENTAI HEREOS ID: 1836620

ย 

• Noacc locked this topic
  • Noacc unpinned and unfeatured this topic