Mythic Days: Busting the Myths

Noacc

Fair enough :D :D

BTW, something I really *do* like, but I haven't seen mentioned in any release note, is that the timer for PoP is now visible in "Town" after I've finished all the missions. They *do* make a lot of little improvements like that all the time, and then forget to list them in the notes. 

I just worry about the big changes KK is making and planning.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Shorty-er said:

[...] BTW, something I really *do* like, but I haven't seen mentioned in any release note, is that the timer for PoP is now visible in "Town" after I've finished all the missions. They *do* make a lot of little improvements like that all the time, and then forget to list them in the notes.  [...]

Do you have a screen shot please? 

Even if I collect all daily mission and all daily contest rewards, I see only a timer for reset time. My next PoP is one hour after reset time.

Collecting all daily missions give me the reset timer, collecting all daily contest rewards give "view" if there is unclaimed PoP reward.

image.png.ee9639089ae8a5ca8488049d4cab4305.png

Edited by windia

Il y a 3 heures, Shorty-er a dit :

BTW, something I really *do* like, but I haven't seen mentioned in any release note, is that the timer for PoP is now visible in "Town" after I've finished all the missions. They *do* make a lot of little improvements like that all the time, and then forget to list them in the notes. 

Not sure it is due to KK like said just after !

Il y a 1 heure, Kenrae a dit :

There's a timer if you install the HH+ script, maybe you have that one?

There is a lot of little improvment that are done very often on the HH+ script if you ask it to the one that is managing it.

16 hours ago, Shorty-er said:

I'm neutral to it so far because I keep missing the fact my dailies are done.

I suspect I'll adjust but am slow to=)

Not having it in the notes made me think there was a bug before I realized what was going on, so we agree there ;)

On 1/26/2021 at 3:24 PM, Noacc said:

• Change shards recharge timer
    Right now the Mythic shards are replenished every 8 hours, for a total of 6 times per event. We plan the shard recharge timer to be changed to 12 hours, for a total of 4 times per event.

This change will give players higher chances of obtaining the shards.
    By increasing the recharge timer to 12hours fewer players will be forced to play during night time.

How do they come to this conclusion?

With 2 Chances per day instead of 4 you some timezones are guarateed to have one timer over night and the other one during work.

How are 2 recharges per day instead of 4 recharges per day incresing the chances?

I don't get it.

• Like 7

I read the communication, and laughed. Communication isn't their strong suit, and I'm now wondering if there's a language barrier issue [MOD EDIT: personal attack removed [/MOD EDIT].

1. Dropping the number of times shards are released won't help, doing less shards more often to work with sleep cycles will help.

2. A 50x combat button won't help anyone who doesn't buy bundles, but a 20x button will help the buyers of both bundles AND refills.

3. Mythic items will help the big spenders, but those who want mythic items and aren't big spenders are asking to be left further behind.

4. One star characters are going to be simply more girls to go through when looking at one's harem. There have been issues with art quality & especially re-imagining existing girls, and to be frank, releasing a few less girls a month but keeping quality high, without variants that look wrong, might be the direction to go.

I do agree that Mythic days are challenging, and that one needs to pick and choose the events they intend to try to get rewards from.

Edited by DvDivXXX
Mod edit: inappropriate content removed
  • Like 5

On 2/3/2021 at 10:07 AM, Zteev said:

I read the communication, and laughed. Communication isn't their strong suit, and I'm now wondering if there's a language barrier issue [MOD EDIT: personal attack removed [/MOD EDIT].

1. Dropping the number of times shards are released won't help, doing less shards more often to work with sleep cycles will help.

2. A 50x combat button won't help anyone who doesn't buy bundles, but a 20x button will help the buyers of both bundles AND refills.

3. Mythic items will help the big spenders, but those who want mythic items and aren't big spenders are asking to be left further behind.

4. One star characters are going to be simply more girls to go through when looking at one's harem. There have been issues with art quality & especially re-imagining existing girls, and to be frank, releasing a few less girls a month but keeping quality high, without variants that look wrong, might be the direction to go.

I do agree that Mythic days are challenging, and that one needs to pick and choose the events they intend to try to get rewards from.

Mmm...

1. Fully agree

2. They could implement a "powered refill" to buy more than 20 CPs with kobans using the same koban-CP ratio. Then it would be useful. I don't have my hopes up though.

3. Disagree. Everybody over level 420 or so has more ymens that he can really use, whale or FTP player alike. Having mythic items would be a blessing. Affection items specially and XP items too, of course, NOT equipment and, most important, NOT boosters.

4. Agree.

Edited by DvDivXXX
Mod edit: quote edited
  • Like 3

@Zteev The bulk of your post is constructive and interesting feedback. The intro unfortunately includes a personal attack that undermines your whole post. I'll give you a chance to edit it out yourself before having to give you a formal warning for it. Take it or leave it.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

On 2/3/2021 at 10:20 AM, Kenrae said:

3. Disagree. Everybody over level 420 or so has more ymens that he can really use, whale or FTP player alike. Having mythic items would be a blessing. Affection items specially and XP items too, of course, NOT equipment and, most important, NOT boosters.

That's assuming you can buy mythic items for ymens, of course.

BTW, what about some way to spent more low-level items at once?

A 50-fold fight point helps would make sense if the fight points are answered to 50.
a star girl would be advised for me, but they should be easier to get than the rest!
I have nods to mythical objects as long as they are not only valid for real things.
I think the 12h rule is stupid because if you are not fast enough you get niks who you might be lucky and get 3 to 2 splinters from 60.

and if you want to end something, please do it first on demm teste-Sever.

• 2 weeks later...

Most of my concerns were already brought up by others here.

But one thing which really grinds my gears:
The drop rate of shards is SO low, that despite the limited number the shards are not even all claimed by the end of the event. I guess i am not the only one who feels pranked, trolled, kidded, played for a sucker, punked by this.
the feeling is actually worse, there is no proper translation of the expression i would use in german but it includes the word for "butt").
So this is one reason to be angry at this game once per month.

I understand it is a cash grab.
But if you will not hike the drop rate just so much that all shards will be claimed by the end of the event,
then at least leave the remaining ones in the game until they are all claimed. I estimate this would be additional 12 hours or less anyway.

• Noacc unpinned and unfeatured this topic