• \_______/ Yucky
    • /¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯\ Faptastic!
    • .Office Katana. Meh
    • \______________/ Yucky
    • /¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯\ Faptastic!
    • .Office Celeste. Meh
    • \_______________/ Yucky

hace 2 minutos, Kenrae dijo:

I'd love that but it won't happen. It has always been a boss without an event drop.

And I'm thankful for that, because it allows me to keep playing the main event and completely forget that other thing.

hace 4 minutos, Kenrae dijo:

That wouldn't stop you from playing the main event 😅

It actually would, kind of. I would try to avoid doing boss battles during the periods where there are available shards for the Myhtic girl, because while I already have a lot of incomplete girls in my harem, and I don't mind them because they can be obtained through the Epic Pachinko or regular revivals, the same can't really be said about this new kind of girl/event.

So, as I said, yes, it would kind of affect how I play the regular event.

• Like 2

New to the game.  Of course Event Pachinko is available right now, but I noticed that Epic Pachinko also has the Office Dalliances subtitle right now.  Does that mean the event girls appear in Epic Pachinko too?

Trying to decide when to use my Epic Pachinko free rolls.  Thanks!

29 minutes ago, pek123 said:

New to the game.  Of course Event Pachinko is available right now, but I noticed that Epic Pachinko also has the Office Dalliances subtitle right now.  Does that mean the event girls appear in Epic Pachinko too?

Trying to decide when to use my Epic Pachinko free rolls.  Thanks!

yes. during the event only. and also the ones from the bosses - which appear also in event pachinko.

so general advice is: first get all the event girls from the bosses, then try pachinko if you like. 

if you prefer to use orbs/pachinko kobans instead of refill kobans - then go ahead into pachinko.

just be aware that you might need some orbs...

Edited by windia
  • Thanks 1

And now it's time for Art Reflection at 2:30 am...

Ketsuko
extremely flat face
Her left leg looks 'bowed' in the back and the knee bent in, her right leg the knee looks almost like some kind of ball-joint
She could have animal legs but hard to tell in this pose

Tail bent around more to show off tail than to suggest she has a tail, looks awkward and doesn't fit well with the body.

Feet look extra long

Jessy, Cheriko, Milenitta
Legs. My god, the freakishly long legs. Thighs as long as their torsos, longer in Milenitta's case.
The eyes on Jessy and Milenitta look ok, but Cheriko's seem distant even though they sort of seem to be looking at you or maybe not.
At least Cheriko has lips with that kind of smile. Seems fake.
Small mouths on the others. Teeny, tiny mouths. Jessy's seems proportional to her face and actually works for that pursed, stern look she has while Milenitta I guess works, but still seem so tiny.

I'm sure it's the shoes, but Milenitta's feet look rather blocky.
Cheriko's feet look... they lack the depth to make them look like feet that are up at an angle due to high heels and, instead, look like flesh-pegs just stuffed into little black hoves.
Jessy's feet are only a little better but her right foot looks twisted or broken, then healed with a bad set.

Guinevere, Winona, Office Katana, Office Celeste
More legs. More super long legs.
At least we know Winona is flexible.

I like the attempt at perspective with Guinevere and her pointing finger. It really shows up on the web page here. Not sure if the other depth perspectives work well enough with the rest of her form and shape, but her hand. It looks larger/closer. It's imposing. I feel like it's shoved right in my face - that's a positive critique. lol
Winona has a dynamic and different pose to most of the girls we've seen lately so I'll give pluses on that. Hard to tell her shape otherwise. The folds of flesh and pants, esp. about her thigh/hip area, distorts some. It looks like she has a big crease or cleft in her leg where it meets her hips for her right leg and her left almost looks like it's something held in front of her body instead of being part of her body.
Katana got that vacant stare but it sort of works with that girl caught doing something embarrassing kind of look... assuming that was the intent. still, she has a teeny, tiny mouth. I think it's smaller than Milenitta's.
Celeste's back looks super bowed and her left side has that strange crease in flesh look, which I know the artist is trying for clothing layers that don't look like its just painted on. The red on Red makes it a bit more difficult to judge her silhouette.
Katana's feet look a bit boxy or bulby in her shoes, almost like she's got Guinevere's boots and cut them down into high-heels.

So, overall, there's three quality grades of art.

The Free if you do the missions Girl is the poorest quality
The Free if you win them at the bosses Girls are the next level up
The get them in pachinko (and hopefully you'll spend some money on kobans to help win them) Girls are the best drawn of the groups.

So, the greater efforts are being directed towards potential revenue.
But, the quality is still suffering and I feel this is because of the step up in T-Kinko's efforts to have new girls out every week (generally speaking) by having events almost every day of the month.
So, of course, with that much necessary output to meet those excessive goals, something is going to suffer and that, as in any industry, is quality.
I remember when we had gaps of time with no events and no new girls and when there was one it was cause for celebration and excitement. So, looking back between what we had and where we are, I think I could stand to have days or week without new girls in it if it meant that T-Kinko could produce higher quality control and production of its art.

But, that's just my thoughts on it all.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, TeeJay said:

So, of course, with that much necessary output to meet those excessive goals, something is going to suffer and that, as in any industry, is quality.

I remember when we had gaps of time with no events and no new girls and when there was one it was cause for celebration and excitement. So, looking back between what we had and where we are, I think I could stand to have days or week without new girls in it if it meant that T-Kinko could produce higher quality control and production of its art.

Agreed about the art critique mostly, though it's not THAT bad to me. Just not on par with what we were being used to in the past.

However, this quote says it all. You couldn't have put it better, even if there may be only a minor fraction of us, that believe 'less is more' until the quality remains. Majority probably believes 'more is better' even if the quality of the end product is mediocre/average at best. Not to mention the staleness of characters.. In the end it's all about money, and if the devs consider it a proper way to go, so be it.

Edited by Lunik
  • Like 1

On 2/1/2021 at 10:19 PM, tovaras said:

at first glance, milenetta was the best.... until I realised that what I thought were her feet was actually just the bottom of her knees.... 🤢

ketsuko looks like she has deformed lower legs and ankles... 🤮

Jessy looks like her right lower leg and left ankle is deformed and all her toes on her left leg have been deformed... 🥴

winona's thighs look inflated

guinerve's two boobs look like they belong to two different people, the one on the right is big and firm while the one on the left is saggy

cheriko doesn't have any big anatomical problems but she is just downright ugly

this is one of the moments I really want to stop playing this game

There is still celeste

event finished thanks to MD I got 112 shards for the last girl - now only waiting for missions to complete mission girl

with seasons combativity and a lucky x100 I can now join roko/jackson for reaching t3

gl everyone still out there

• Like 2

Obtained Cheriko fairly easy in two days. After, I chose to pound Silvanus to try for Milenitta, and look what the case, with nine other villains with no event girls on them available, they decided to put the Mythic girl exactly on Silvanus. At that point, stupidly, instead of switching back to Grunnt to continue obtaining more shards for Sandra, to avoid obtaining worthless Mythic shards, I went on Ninja Spy and started obtaining shards for Jessy. After a day, I was in the same boat because the shards on the Mythic girl weren't depleted, and I had once again to go on Ninja Spy to avoid losing combativity. Probable final result: instead of keeping short my list of partial girls, I will have two new at the end of the event, or at least one if I have the luck to reach 100% on Milenitta.

• Sad 1

Got the last boss girl today, was expecting her tomorrow but i went on a "shard streak" (never gonna happen again XD). Now i'm waiting the mission girl and probably i'm gonna try a few pachinko, i really would like to have Guinevere (mostly because i liked the castelvania series). Realistically she is not gonna drop, i still have 49 girls "stuck" in there XD

Good luck, mates

• Like 1

Finished the last of the 3 villain girls yesterday.

• Jessy: 18 drops for 101% total from 227 fights
  • Cheriko: 21 drops for 103% total from 141 fights
  • Milenitta: 19 drops for 103% total from 176 fights 

Spent no Kobans, only CP rewards from Seasons, PoA and Daily Contests.

Now I'm only waiting to finish the last daily mission today to get Ketsuko as well and I'm done with this event.

Good luck to everyone still fighting!

Edited by Sir Fuck-a-Lot
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I really hate it how devs greediness has spread to these new events monthly events too. I have now tried these 9 days monthly events for multiple times on 3 different accs (nutaku, test server and hh) and every single time I have got the exact same result with all 3 accs.  

9 days simply ain't enough to get all 3 boss girls without spending kobans. The old 14 days system gave plenty of time to get the girls. Even the shorter 11-12 days event system was enough to get 3 girls for free. But that's wasn't enough for devs and their greediness. No, they had to shorten the event for 8 days and force players to spend their kobans for refills, if they want all 3 girls.

And that's even without adding thise Mythic days bullcrap in the middle of these events too. 

If devs continue to like this, soon we are required to spend kobans to unlock every pose/scene with the girls we get....and that's naturally after we have spend kobans to get them in the first place. 

• Like 1
  • Thinking 1

31 minutes ago, ShadowHaamu said:

I really hate it how devs greediness has spread to these new events monthly events too. I have now tried these 9 days monthly events for multiple times on 3 different accs (nutaku, test server and hh) and every single time I have got the exact same result with all 3 accs.  

9 days simply ain't enough to get all 3 boss girls without spending kobans. The old 14 days system gave plenty of time to get the girls. Even the shorter 11-12 days event system was enough to get 3 girls for free. But that's wasn't enough for devs and their greediness. No, they had to shorten the event for 8 days and force players to spend their kobans for refills, if they want all 3 girls.

And that's even without adding thise Mythic days bullcrap in the middle of these events too. 

If devs continue to like this, soon we are required to spend kobans to unlock every pose/scene with the girls we get....and that's naturally after we have spend kobans to get them in the first place. 

this has got nothing to do with greediness, there are fewer days in febuary.... 

1 hour ago, ShadowHaamu said:

Dude i'm sorry but that's a giant lie. Maybe not wanted but it is not true at all. I'm saying this because i got all 3 girls without using kobans or pachinko, just playing (and i ended the 3rd girl yesterday, one day earlier). Probably behind this there is only a huge disorganization from you, let me help you: at the beginning of this well... yes you were right, but now is totally doable. How ? simple: save your combat points. 

Thanks to the league, the events, the season and now the pop too you get kobans. Now:

Step 1 - Save all the combat from the season

Step 2 - Save the last 4 days of the month's contest and get their combat at the start of the classic event

Step 3 - Do the Poa at the end of the month without using the combat points reward, and unlock the "pay path" with the saved kobans in the month

Step 4 - After having full 20 combat, claim everything and stock it

End of the day you start the classic event with (i belive) 250 (maybe i had more. like 255 or smt) combat points, which are 1 and a bit girls -----> end of the event got 3 girls + mission one (and if i was lucky with pachinko Guinevere too T.T)

Now that i told my strategy to the entire world (thanks to you 😒) i hope is clear.

Also before jumping to conclusion ask yourself: No one else is complaining, maybe am i doing something wrong ?

• Like 1

hace 54 minutos, tovaras dijo:

this has got nothing to do with greediness, there are fewer days in febuary.... 

This has nothing to do with February, it's been like this since August to make room for the Legendary Contest and this 5 events a month situation we have now.

The only special thing for February is that there will be no event free days this month.

Finished the event with the three boss girls, Katsuko and a girl named Kaito from Pachinko. My results:

• Jessy: 152 fights to get 101 shards in 19 drops. Plus I also got 15 shards in another 9 drops for Nija's Tier 3 girl. Wonderful numbers.
  • Milenitta: 153 fights to get 101 shards in 24 drops. Again, excellent numbers.
  • Cheriko: 211 fights to get 102 shards in 22 drops. This is my usual numbers in the main event so I won't complain either.

Overall, great event.

Good luck to those still going for a boss girl. There's still time!

• Like 2

52 minutes ago, Eman said:

This has nothing to do with February, it's been like this since August to make room for the Legendary Contest and this 5 events a month situation we have now.

The only special thing for February is that there will be no event free days this month.

but there were only 2 girls on trolls back when the events were longer. 

hace 24 minutos, tovaras dijo:

but there were only 2 girls on trolls back when the events were longer. 

Not really, no. We used to have only 2 girls on bosses, but it changed early 2020 (February's Main event) to three. Also, the overall number of girls in the main event went from 6 to 8, one new in the bosses and an extra girl in Pachinko.

Basically, in 2020 we went from 12 days to complete the event with 2 girls on bosses to 12 days to get 3 girls and finally 9-10 days to get 3 girls from bosses. The first change was mostly welcome, unlike the second one, for obvious reasons.

• Slynia unpinned this topic