All Hail Haremverse Roko's Basilisk!  

102 members have voted

1. 1. Rate Alexa

• Faptastic!
    • Fappable
    • Meh
    • Weird
    • Yucky

Got her after 16,4k kobans. A bit more than the 14k last month. 

Got Silvanus to T3 and just before getting Alexa, Preya also dropped.  (they were both at 97 at one point.Yes, it was a competition in my head. Made it much less boring.)

Screenshot_20210205_082153_com.android.chrome_edit_155893227235065.jpg

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, FinderKeeper said:

Usually I keep from commenting on art these days, but here after spending so much I find myself dissatisfied with girl poses.

Don't get me wrong, drawing skill and affection scenes are very good. It's the choice of latter half of poses (4,5,6), that's what's weird.

After Bunna and New Year's Estelle I expected something more generally appealing and attractive, without focus on specific kinks that might not coincide with yours. Something that would be prized by a wider audience - by anyone who'd be able to get her.

Yet here we are, where I'd very much like to trade Alexa's poses for poses mimicking those of either Bunna or Estelle.

It was a let down. :(

Kinkoid, with androids and aliens, surely you could've done more.

I agree 100%

The art is really well done, maybe the best drawn girl this far, but the later poses are just.. strange, especially the last 4.

Do people really dislike lingerie that much? I feel These 6* Girls would be a great oppertunity to show some sexy underwear or outfits with sexy skirts, boots, bras etc. She even mentions cosplaying in one of the affection scenes. 

Further more, would it be too much to ask for these legendary Girls to have double the amount of poses? Like 2 poses you can choose between for every star? Or the last 3 stars having double poses? That would make getting them feel more special apart from just being an extra star. That way you could also hit more notes with the same girl. 

Again, I really like Alexas art style, it's Amazing, I just really wish she had some attractive poses with some sexy underwear beyond the first one.

In the end after unlocking everything on her I kept her in pose 1.

• Like 4

Starting combativity: 5 (lack of planning on my part! 🙄)

Total combats (5 single spins, 163 x10 spins): 1,635

Full (x20) refills: 82

Cost of refills: 17,712 kobans (Hentai Heroes; OUCH!!! 😬)

Remaining combativity: 10

Started on Silvanus Tier 2, already had Avia, zero shards on Milenitta.  Won countless tickets & orbs while also managing to add Milenitta and Preya to my harem along the way... which helps to numb the pain for the price paid.

As I write, there are over 10k shards remaining after one hour & 10 minutes.  I'm a bit surprised, but maybe this worked better for people like me who completely missed the first window & were still able to get all shards in one go without needing to wait for round 3.  I still don't like the 12-hour spacing, especially if they occur in the middle of sleep & work in a player's timezone, but maybe it's better for players having to click thousands of times that they might only have to endure that brain damage once before shards run out.

Congratulations to all of you that have won Alexa & good luck to those "still in the hunt." 🍀

• Like 6

~17,7 k kobans for Alexa with Perform 10x expensive and this will now be every 3 months 🤮 

the thing with 12h is even worse (Noacc January 26, 2021 "This change will give players higher chances of obtaining the shards.
By increasing the recharge timer to 12hours fewer players will be forced to play during night time.

because people all over the world have the same time as the french (UTC+1)! 🤓 🤔🤫 and the people who work can only try it at night 🥱😵😩  Good night team Kinkoid "sarcasm"

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

The second round, 86/100, 2.212 kobans remaining. Well, there's still hope, I guess.

After griding these shards I realised that even if I don't like Mythic Days, I had fun today. Maybe because it was time consuming (I'm not using 10x fights to save as many kobans as possible) and I had to somehow occupy my thoughts with something. So every single fight I talked to Alexa, like "come on, will we get 2 shards per 20 fights? Let's do this. Nice! A new shard! Do you think we can get another one before the next refill?" and so on, encouraging her to give me more shards as if it was her decision. It might be silly but it is quite unique when comparing to typical events when we just use combativity points and close the tab to come back later to use another points. I set a proper positive mood and turned on the music. Today it was 2Wei. I had a good laugh when the powerful BAAAAM played at the exact moment I dropped the 69th shard.

Yup. It's a love/hate relationship with Mythic Days. Damn, my poor kobans. No Path of Attraction this February, I guess.

• Like 1
  • Haha 8

Well, I've missed both tiny windows of opportunity so far. The one at 13:00 CET because I had a busy day IRL; the 750 copies were all gone by the time I got to my computer at around 13:45. And I missed the one at 01:00 CET because I'm currently recovering from being pretty sick for the past week or so and I went to bed hours before that.

So, I only have one shot left at burning away a large chunk of my koban stash in the most boring manner while being super stressed out that the limited shards dry out before I can complete the mandatory new powerhouse alpha for my class. The one that I 100% have to get in order to somewhat keep up against the new bug-ridden dominant class in leagues.

Fun times.

Good luck and hang in there, folks. Stay safe!

• Like 3
  • Sad 2

Another mythic event. For me its a surprise that people are dissatisfied with her poses and comparing her to previous mythic girl, she seems way better than Estelle, and maybe on par with Bunny in terms of poses. Every pose 4-6 looks different and focuses on different aspects. I think its way better than same exact thing without any significant changed between 6 poses like Estelle(same for affection poses), that is focused on fact that she is MILF or something. But I like the idea of them focusing on different lingerie as well. Maybe they could've done more with droid/aliens theme, but still she is pretty good

Unfortunately I'm not going to be getting this girl because I'm charm and she way too expensive(and I was slacking on getting affection items for about a year, so I'm way behind where I'm supposed to be) 

Done.

18 371 kobans burned away for an incredibly boring and stressful game experience.

I got Alexa, and some decent side rewards (thankfully this one was on a boss I hadn't worked to the bone yet). 21 EPx1 orbs, 124 MPx1 orbs, a bunch of tickets obv. I also finished the 18% I had left to go on the event girl, and I unlocked Silva's tier 3 and grabbed 93% of Preya in the process.

Still. This was miserable and it felt nothing like an event, especially such a pricey one. I feel awesome when I spend 7.2k on PoA. I should feel amazing after completing an event that cost me 2.5 more. Instead I just feel sad for all my poor koban soldiers gone KIA.

And then a PvE fights daily contest popped up a few minutes after I was done playing 1500+ PvE fights... ^^ No regrets for that, though, 300 kobans from a contest were nowhere near worth risking a half hour delay on my sole decent window.

Now if you'll excuse me I have to go puke and then spend a ton of other resources on the consolation prize for my mandatory koban donation to the imbalanced PvP system...

Good luck to those still enduring this.

Edited by DvDivXXX
a few details
  • Like 10
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

While I have no intention of going for this one even if I had the koban for it, I will note that the shard count is only slightly under half for this last reset. It could be that having more shards via less resets is helping there or just a sign that less people are trying for/have the money for a Mythic girl.

Or possibly that the second and fourth reset are at times when less people are on for whatever reason.

4 minutes ago, Kenrae said:

Less shards that the previous ones, but still some shards remaining. I was expecting it being a KH girl and I'm sure placing her on a boss with an event drop increased the shards dropped.

Indeed. I got two going after Milenitta.

35 minutes ago, Kenrae said:

Less shards that the previous ones, but still some shards remaining. I was expecting it being a KH girl and I'm sure placing her on a boss with an event drop increased the shards dropped.

I think the recent success of CH as KH challenger maybe made it less urgent for some. I got her, but I'll stay charm for a bit while I upgrade Alexa. Should be no problem. 

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Chthugha said:

I actually think that the bulk of the difference is related to the event girl on the same villain. This means many players who were trying to get that girl the past two days, were also getting a small amount of shards.

Yes I got 2 shards this way. Didn`t realize it was altered. Quite annoying actually, now she will be there forever in my harem incomplete ....

Having fully upgraded her and seen all her poses i'll say that she isn't worth neither the mythic tier nor the cost to obtain her.

Her default pose is good, as are the affection upgrade scenes. The issue is that all her following poses excluding the last look like default poses, no progression, no getting wilder or nuder there is simply no reward for the massive amounts of affection it requires.

It looks like she has 5 - 1star poses and her 6th. A massive disappointment for a the first kh girl. Moreover she's enterely unknown, we could have enjoyed a mythic version of red battler or other known girl as was the case with Bunny/Lupa instead we got an unknown made up one.

Shame on you kinkoid, you can do a lot better than this, as you've shown in the past.

And this after the terrible legendary contest kh girl that Michaela was. FFS she lacked 1 leg in 2 of her poses... Which is unacceptable no matter how rushed she was. 

TLDR: The girl's poses lack progression it's like she has 5 - 1 star poses and her 6th. Massive disappointment.

Edited by Cantrix
  • Like 2

nowadays most of the new girls are drawn by incompetent artists so I feel that any girl drawn by the original artist is worth the affection and kobans to get. sure, this one may not be as good as the other ones drawn by the original artists but I think she's still definitely worth it

• Thinking 3

I completely disagree. All the extra versions of already existing girls make the game duller in my opinion, not more exciting. I love the fact that this is a completely new girl. I think the scenes are great (contrary to Estelle's for example) and the poses are okay as well. For me this actually the best mythic girl so far. Estelle was boring and Bunna had a not-so-appealing colour scheme. It didn't work for me.

I hope this shows you should always write your opinion as an opinion. Some people have the inclination to write them down as facts, and obviously that's not the case with opinions. An added consequence of doing this, is that you come across as a demanding and whiny person.

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

• Slynia unpinned this topic