Ideas Main

If memory serves me right what follows has already been suggested, but I would like to remark something that i came to consider a necessity. I am referring to the possibility for the players to select and use effectively two distinct battle teams, one for the Arena and one for the Leagues. Given the fact that the two categories have completely different use in the game (one gives very little player experience, a bit of money, and mojo or items plus girls experience and affection, the other more o less player experience and league points depending on win or loss of battles), in my game experience it has become not simply time-consuming, but even frustrating the continual change teams operation needed to obtain the maximum useful results both from the Arena and the Leagues. Even better, in my humble opinion, being the League structured more or less as one-week tournaments, players should "enroll" their League team at the starting of the League (i.e. the first time a player enters the Tower of Fame after the League start), maybe with the rule that the girls in the team enrolled are not avaliable for Arena battles until the actual League turn ends. This would also be useful to prevent errors in changing teams, or, even worse (as often happened to me, with a loss of both league points and experience for the girls) the forgetfulness in changing teams when needed.

I wanted to suggest to make the "collect all money from your harem" button for free and not with paying 12 kobans everytime, because my harem for exaple consists of 55 girls and it's really time consuming to click on every single one (and sometimes even twice, because sometimes it doesn't collect the money with the click).

Please consider it and thankx in advance for reading.

8 hours ago, SsjVegeta said:

I wanted to suggest to make the "collect all money from your harem" button for free and not with paying 12 kobans everytime, because my harem for exaple consists of 55 girls and it's really time consuming to click on every single one (and sometimes even twice, because sometimes it doesn't collect the money with the click).

Please consider it and thankx in advance for reading.

That's what the monthly card is for... you pay them with real money and you get the luxury of not having to click all girls to collect their money.
I doubt they will shoot themselves in the foot by doing what you suggested.

Improvement of Harem Button

In the city, the button to collect money has a progress bar, showing when the next amount is available. It would be great if the button in the harem showed the same information. It can be quite annoying when I just collected money and left the harem just to see that another amount of money is available now and I have to go to the harem again.

• Like 3

• 4 weeks later...

Hi.

As a person that sold a legendary item by mistake recently, it would be great to have a buyback option, which would let you buy your recently sold items back for the value you sold them for. Or at least a prompt when selling items with an appropriate item icon.

Might have already been suggested but I'm too lazy to search... 

This is quite trivial, but in the 'Town' screen you have time remaining "count-downs" for Harem, Quests, Arena, ... How about also showing it for the Market, so I know how long I've got before an item I want disappears?

• 1 month later...

Suggestion to buff the Villain Money/Reward System (if that would even be possible)

I like the fact that event Girls are mostly on the earlier half of Villains so that even new Players got a chance to get them
but I don't like the fact that the Villains always stay as weak as when you where at that point of the Story.
And i personally find it a bit frustrating to go down from 29.5k per fight to 3.5k per fight just because an event girl is on an early Villain.

My Idea is to let them get stronger after you progressed in the story.

As Example:
Now it is Dark Lord cap is level 30 then you go to the Ninja Village where the Ninja Spy caps at level 50, after that to Invaded Kingdom Gruntt cap level 70 and so on.

New would be Dark Lord cap level 30 but as soon as you cap Ninja Spy at level 50,  Dark Lord gains new cap level 50,
as soon as you cap Gruntt at level 70, Dark Lord and Ninja Spy gain new cap level 70, 
Edwarda cap level 100 = Dark Lord, Ninja Spy and Gruntt new cap level 100
until Fredy Sih Roko Senseï cap 290 = everyone below him cap 290 (i exclude Karole because i don't know her max level and she doesn't reward money)

With such a system New and Older Players would profit from more Money gain while still be able to get event Girls.
And even when you don't get an event Girl you don't be that grumpy over the loss a lot of Money.

Best regards
Nakimato

4 hours ago, Nakimato said:

Suggestion to buff the Villain Money/Reward System (if that would even be possible)

I like the fact that event Girls are mostly on the earlier half of Villains so that even new Players got a chance to get them
but I don't like the fact that the Villains always stay as weak as when you where at that point of the Story.
And i personally find it a bit frustrating to go down from 29.5k per fight to 3.5k per fight just because an event girl is on an early Villain.

My Idea is to let them get stronger after you progressed in the story.

As Example:
Now it is Dark Lord cap is level 30 then you go to the Ninja Village where the Ninja Spy caps at level 50, after that to Invaded Kingdom Gruntt cap level 70 and so on.

New would be Dark Lord cap level 30 but as soon as you cap Ninja Spy at level 50,  Dark Lord gains new cap level 50,
as soon as you cap Gruntt at level 70, Dark Lord and Ninja Spy gain new cap level 70, 
Edwarda cap level 100 = Dark Lord, Ninja Spy and Gruntt new cap level 100
until Fredy Sih Roko Senseï cap 290 = everyone below him cap 290 (i exclude Karole because i don't know her max level and she doesn't reward money)

With such a system New and Older Players would profit from more Money gain while still be able to get event Girls.
And even when you don't get an event Girl you don't be that grumpy over the loss a lot of Money.

Best regards
Nakimato

Undoubtedly, at last IMHO, a good idea. Unluckily, it is a quite known fact that the devs do not wish to have the first bosses deal more money than they do, as they deem unbalancing the possibility to get event girls together with a high quantity of money (that is the reason why the majority of event girls is found on the first six worlds, with decreasing numbers from Dark lord to Donatien). For all this I am prone to think that your suggestion (unluckily) will never see the light in the game.

• Sad 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Are there any plans to make it possible for others in the club to remove inactive players based on number of days without activity or by having 3 or 4 active players that agree to the removal of inactive players?  Also, is it possible for you to make the change from the current leader and turning the leadership over to a player that is active with the highest level or the most money paid into the club?

49 minutes ago, SirNick2002 said:

Are there any plans to make it possible for others in the club to remove inactive players based on number of days without activity or by having 3 or 4 active players that agree to the removal of inactive players?  Also, is it possible for you to make the change from the current leader and turning the leadership over to a player that is active with the highest level or the most money paid into the club?

Leaders can kick players.

Leader change should be made possible.

I have been a player of both Hentai and Gay harem for a while. I think it's time to implement the hotkey system into the game.

I will not suggest we put hotkey on everything but here is something that will need.

_ From the Town screen: Hotkeys to access Pachinko (R), Activities(Q), Arena(E), Tower of Fame(T), Clubs(C), Harem(H), Market (B), Adventure(A)

_ In Adventure: Hotkey to go "Next" or ">" (N), and hotkey for the button "<" (B). The story in the Adventure is a main feature of the game but moving back and for have been a ridiculous inconvenience since 2017.

_ Also in Adventure: Hotkey to "Perform!" (A). Not the one to "Perform x1" or "Perform x10".

_ In Market: Hotkey to change your Harem member (B) to move backward and (N) to move forward.

_ Hotkeys to "skip" combat (S)

A new feature for Gold and Silver Monthly Card users

_ Allow them to do 3 Missions at the same time instead of 1 in the "Activities"

_ A button to collect all reward with Hotkey (C)

New Feature for players to buy

_ Pay $5 to have +5 Maximum Combativity point (No limit on how many times they can buy)

_ Pay $5 to have +20 Maximum Energy (No limit on how many times they can buy)

Hi guys, 

I'm quite a newcomer in this game, and I realize that if you start now you will never be able to compete with players that created their account 1 or 2 years ago in PVP league. So basically every new user is f....ked .

This is a bad logic, new players will not stay to loog as they will never be able to compete with old players as they will keep their XP advance. In Games it's important to allow everyone to access the end game content (after a set of time), otherwise new people will not stay (and the game earn less money).

One idea / solution : allowing players < lvl 350 to buy some XP boosters that allow the user to have more xp for a set of time  (+300 % for 1 week for exemple), this could be sold in kobans or money. It's important to not allow the players with lvl > 350 to have those boosters to give a chance to the other players to reach the top range of level quicker and compete / fight with them in PVP. 

Bonus for the game : you earn money and don't loose your new players

I'd like if the level cap of ALL the villains were based on either your level or your place in the story.

For example, I didn't take part in this last promotion at all, because I had to choose between (small chance of points toward new girl, large chance of tiny amount of money) and (guaranteed large pile of money). I picked money.

If the Dark Lord's level cap raises, so that his POTENTIAL level is as high as whatever zone you're on now, I'll always want to take part in the promotions in earlier areas, because then I'm both leveling up the villain (which feels like a kind of player progress) and getting chances at points toward the promo girl AND eventually getting almost as much money on the "bad" rolls as I would if I did my current zone.

*reposted to right place*

One way to secure gamers donations even if kicked(maybe accidently?)is to have bonuses personal.

example:

clublevel 1   all bonuses max level 1   

clublevel 2  all bonuses max level 2 etc

and since its only "max level",every player has to earn own bonuses by donating to clucb and clubleader may use money to upgrade club to next level.no donating players would not get any bonuses.

If player has earned all bonuses but leaves or get kicked,bonuses deactivate until player enters to club that has opened bonus-options as high as player has earned(read:no need to buy them again).if player choose to join new club with lower level,bonuses activate only up to level current club is capable.if player dont join new club,bonuses never activate again.

also some sort of"weekly/daily reward/allowance/paycheck"from club should be introduced.some extra money,amount depending clubs level. lvl1 maybe 50k/day level2 100k/day etc...

ofcourse it would be systemgenerated money,not from clubs account.

Another issue is hackers.i have seen it happen in other games that clubleaders accounts is hacked open just to delete whole club.i recuest gamemakers to add optional "double-check",that would prevent making anything that could drastically affect to gameplay.everyone carries phone,so would be natural to confirm any major changes to account via phone.

Ted

Idea for koban revenue: player equipment customization

Players can already deck out their hero as they wish to appear in their profile, but this appearance is in no way linked to the gear they actually have equipped via the Market.

For the price of a koban fee, players may want to dictate which specific gear form they receive for each slot, for example, always getting Samurai Helmets instead of Laurels, Sunglasses, etc. when receiving a head-slot item or predetermining that all pets show up as Hikonyan or Tanuki.

Depending on the pricing and implementation I can see many people utilizing this option.  I would even consider it if these choices get overridden during revivals that have custom gear sets for flavour, though I cannot speak for everyone.

Things to consider...

• slot-by-slot, all-slots-at-once implementation, or both - all-at-once could be 4-5 times the price of a single slot as an incentive to do them all instead of just some.
  • one-time buy-in/unlock for customization or pay-per-change - will players be able to change their mind about what their favorite is as new art is released or will they have to pay again?
  • soft or hard control - will event art override player choices during the days the event is live or will player choices be absolute?

I'm fairly new to the game, but I saw this thread and wanted to offer my input and suggestions for things I think could be adjusted, for what it's worth. I offer examples of the aspect I think should be considered or adjusted, so kinda long, sorry. 

I think the energy cost to advance to next screen is too much and actually prohibits longer play sessions. For instance, in the "tunnel" after ninja lab, where we find the "tunnel of love" spot in the ground, I had 100..full energy and by the time I got to the climb up, where the faces are, etc...I was empty. That was a "lower cost area" example btw. Averages in that tunnel area 5-8 to 10-16, just to advance to the next screen/panel!

The Ninja Lab was way crazy, with average of 8-18 every screen. If all you have is 100 energy, you run out REALLY fast and its over 200 kobans to refill, just to run out again in a few scenes or screens...and kobans don't come easy,..or cheap.

You get 10 energy on a lvl up and that is simply added, it isn't a permanent increase. Some people say, "well, some screens cost more, and some less, so it equals out". I disagree.. no matter what, you simply run out very,very fast and your have no choice but to "rest" for 10+ hrs.,..or..hey, "I got what you need, but it'll COST YOU" xxx kobans.

I think a cheaper energy cost across the board for all panels is warranted and it would be nice if we got a marginal, permanent bump to our energy each lvl up,.. or every other one, say 10-15,( that's only 1 screen in a sex battle..maybe) and from what I've read, those screens cost more as the game progresses..like 20-28 energy per screen in sex battles.

Even with both of these things implemented, there is still no way anyone is going to "blow through the game", not with having to pay for almost each sentence spoken or to advance to next screen. Also, many areas or stages, like the Ninja Lab, had multiple acts that were kinda of long and you (I) ran out of energy 2-3 times before it was on to the next "act" in the same phase/area...then either wait a long time or pay around 200+ kobans to refill..again. The sex battle screens are the most expensive with 10-18 per screen, ( at this stage) and that adds up and drains you FAST.

With almost everything costing so much, especially energy refills and the cost to get to the very next screen , why not also put in a way to "recover" some kobans to help cover the cost of refill? Maybe add them as drops in the arena, where again, either you pay 24 to refresh or wait awhile, maybe add to boss battle drops too. Not a bunch, 5-10 at a time maybe. That wouldn't add up so much as to be unbalancing or advantageous for the player, as the overall koban costs for everything eats'em really quick,.. like 1200 to lvl up one of my girls (Legendary) to lv 2...YIKES!!

Even the boss battles.."Perform", drains rather quick and costs kobans to continue or.. wait.  Also, how about reducing the energy recovery time?? Why so long, 10+ hrs? So adjusting energy costs, recovery time, etc., could only help to garner extended play sessions, without being unbalancing, IMHO.  

Hey, I'm new to this game and these are things I see already that kinda dissuades me from wanting to play,.. and I really LIKE this game! Its crazy, fun and has a lot of cool aspects in it and I'd love to play the full map or world, it looks like a blast and so far, pretty entertaining and fun. I already bought the Gold Card 1 month pass and even extended it for another month, I was that enthusiastic about this game. I have also bought a couple of Koban packs to help me along, only they didn't go very far.

So I'm not opposed to spending a bit and supporting the devs and artists, they don't work for free (who does) and they too have expenses, I know this, I just think some reworking and adjustments could/should be made.

As a player, personally, I'm likely to purchase a koban pack to help me along at times, but it shouldn't seem like a needed way to progress in a somewhat constant flow, instead of a "Run-Stop-Wait, repeat" fashion. Yes, you can progress without buying packs, but you would have to wait 10+hours for every 15-30 minutes played.

Just my input for consideration. Like I said, I'm rather new here and if anyone wants to point out the "flaws" in my suggestions, I'm happy to hear why any of these wouldn't work...there is still much I don't know and maybe this was tried already, idk.

Opinions?

More an advice than an opinion @Jizzmate this is a idle game, that is: a game of patience, you play for some time and then wait for your energy or battle points to naturally refill with time. A common consensus among players is: never refill energy. There are better ways to use the kobans in order to get the girls (the objective of this game).