87 members have voted

1. 1. Rate Matcha

• Faptastic!
    • Fappable
    • Meh
    • Weird
    • Yucky

So lets start with the positive..
- first of all the girl: She´s a beauty! ..really a great girl, nothing more to say then 😍👍

- secondly: I like that she´s on a higher boss after the big cut in returns it´s at least somewhat good that we can compensate with shards for a T3 girl

- lastly: the 50 fights button makes it easier and also a bit cheaper also a 👍 imo

Now to the negative:
I´m still not happy about the MD because:
- the disapearence of EpP orbs on bosses is a BIG cut in the return of the MD´s
- the 1star girls are even worse than I initially thought.. not only are the absolutely useless and the art is a big disappointment, they´re also anything but easy to obtain (which was the whole point of kinkoid for those girl to begin with), if we compare those 1star girls to the previously rewards we had, one of them is equal to about 15+ EpP orbs which is at least 6-7k and that´s just horrendous...😡
- also there´s NO avatar for Matcha! I´m normally not a fan of Avatars but I feel like the least thing they should be is consistent ESPECIALLY for the (quote kinkoid) "most exclusives girls" .. I really hope you guys just forgot it because that lack of care really shouldn´t happen..

Overall: I´m currently right on track to spent once again almost 20k kobans and if there´re isn´t change for the next MD I´m certainly going to stop spending kobans on those.. overall this MD is by far the worst up until now even though she´s my 2nd favourite Mythic girl we´ve got so far and that should say a lot :/

• Like 1

should be around 18000/19000. i dropped 7000 koban so far and got 38 shards. good art.

52 minutes ago, jl05419 said:

Just 5 more months until i have a full mythic team and i can forget about them. For their price i could do 3 x10 pachinko, or  farming more normal event girls. Even if they way better than the rest (only if you're into robots in the KH case) they don't compensate their cost apart from league. Even if they look like character you like i present to you rule34, everyone here has internet so search the original for more and cheaper.

you can go to wikidot and see all the poses of every girl except 1 or 2 patreon exclusives, so of course it’s not even necessary to play the game at all.

Yup, this event is still trash. Even more so now when I've switched my work schedule from night to morning.

Got home from work 3 hours after the event started and as expected, all shards were depleted.
I will also be asleep before the 2nd stack of shards become available.
Tomorrow I'll be at work when the 3rd batch goes live.

As it stands, my luck will be with the last batch I guess. The change from 8 to 12 hours is awesome!

I would've been completely f**ked if the event started on a Wednesday or earlier, without sacrificing sleep that is, so... thanks for that at least >_<

• Like 6
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 7

Well, the x50 button (and discount thereof) is a nice touch, as well as the ability to refill for more with less clicks. It's an option that was clearly designed specially for MD, but can be useful to have around for other events as well, so that's nice. It's also decent that we can drop MPx1 orbs on any villain during MD.

Otherwise yeah, still not much of an event. It's more like a big purchase with the extra fun of having to pay using small change only. 😃

The drawing quality and inspiration seem very high for this one, though. Which would be nice if I could afford such a huge koban sink for a girl that's not of my class. Hopefully two months from now when CH dominates even harder with its bug and Mythic advantage and I finally get a second MD KH girl to somewhat reduce the gap, it will be more inspired and varied than Alexa.

Edited by DvDivXXX
  • Like 7

1 hour ago, jl05419 said:

Just 5 more months until i have a full mythic team and i can forget about them. For their price i could do 3 x10 pachinko, or  farming more normal event girls. Even if they way better than the rest (only if you're into robots in the KH case) they don't compensate their cost apart from league. Even if they look like character you like i present to you rule34, everyone here has internet so search the original for more and cheaper.

Hah, good joke. After that they'll have better base stats, obviously xD

• Like 3
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 1

43 minutes ago, Chthugha said:

Hah, good joke. After that they'll have better base stats, obviously xD

The grind (and the power creep) must go on.

I remember how Levitya came as the first Legendary 5 star girl and she was "never to return again". 

Of course she returned (multiple times?), and she was even fairly easy to get in the Mythic pachinko some time ago.

Early adopters pay the fee, other players who have more patience will get these girls cheaper.

Eventually.

Edited by Alkazord
  • Like 7
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Alkazord said:

The grind (and the power creep) must go on.

I remember how Levitya came as the first Legendary 5 star girl and she was "never to return again". 

Of course she returned (multiple times?), and she was even fairly easy to get in the Mythic pachinko some time ago.

Early adopters pay the fee, other players who have more patience will get these girls cheaper.

Eventually.

She didn't come as a legendary 5*. Girl rarity wasn't introduced yet... That took another two months.
It's true they called her legendary, but we had no what it actually meant at the time.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Slynia said:

Yup, this event is still trash. Even more so now when I've switched my work schedule from night to morning.

Got home from work 3 hours after the event started and as expected, all shards were depleted.
I will also be asleep before the 2nd stack of shards become available.
Tomorrow I'll be at work when the 3rd batch goes live.

As it stands, my luck will be with the last batch I guess. The change from 8 to 12 hours is awesome!

I would've been completely f**ked if the event started on a Wednesday or earlier, without sacrificing sleep that is, so... thanks for that at least >_<

Yep, this change to 12 hours is horrible. Basically, you have 2 windows of 30 minutes in a whole day where you can actually try and obtain her. And those who can't do that at that specific time are screwed. The only plus is that there're a lot of shards and a big chance that you will have a whole 12 hours to get her at the end of those 2 days. So yeah, 8 or 6 hours would be much better, but seeing how they "improved" it from 8 to 12 hours already I'm a little bit afraid to give them any suggestions.

• Like 7

8 minutes ago, Uchakabu said:

I have 8400 kobans. Is it worth spending all this in energy to get a mythical babe??

I agree with @JAVhero, this is not an event for newbies my mate, this mythic girls will be worth the cost only in a d3 league with 3 of them (almost surely). So for you, new mate, i suggest to invest your time in some more reachable (legendary 5 star) girls that will help you win in your early leagues fights, and will grant you the possibility to start win some kobans, to invest in your projects.

10 minutes ago, JAVhero said:

You prolly won't get her with just 8400 Kobans unless you're very very lucky.

He wouldn´t get her for 8,4k even if he had the luckiest drop rates someone could ever have with this event ;)

@Uchakabu If you want a mythic girl I´d recommend saving at least 17-20k kobans and maybe one or two kidneys depending on your luck :D

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, holymolly said:

He wouldn´t get her for 8,4k even if he had the luckiest drop rates someone could ever have with this event ;)

Ähm... It's RNG - so it is possible that he needs only 100 fights (every fight a drop). The chance this will happen is extremly, extremly, extremly low, but it is possible - and this would be the "luckiest drop rate someone could ever have with this event". 😇😉

• Haha 5

31 minutes ago, Xemnas said:

I agree with @JAVhero, this is not an event for newbies my mate, this mythic girls will be worth the cost only in a d3 league with 3 of them (almost surely). So for you, new mate, i suggest to invest your time in some more reachable (legendary 5 star) girls that will help you win in your early leagues fights, and will grant you the possibility to start win some kobans, to invest in your projects.

I'm at Lv 263, with 3 legendary 5 stars.

Edited by Uchakabu
  • Like 1

26 minutes ago, Uchakabu said:

I'm at Lv 263, with 3 legendary 5 stars.

Then you are already in a good spot, very well. Nothing else to Say, as many people told you, the mithyc Is at least (from my guild member information and experience) 14.000 kobans , and if you are like me the price goes up to 18.000 XD. Also 1 mithyc girl Is not a huge deal, the problems Will begin when your opponents Will have 2 or 3 imo. So unfortunately if your Plan Is to become a League master and be competitive you Will have to stock kobans and go for this girls soon. Plan wisely, good game

what the others have posted is accurate. i needed ~ 1704 fights, including 40/50 combat from regular regen -- the rest was the 14200 koban i had plus 350 of the 450 combat combo offer they had for 30 €. while not cheap, this was one splurge i decided to do—definitely not for the faint-walleted. 😂

Edited by Duck_Sick

Eh, since I VERY love this character... my fragile heart could not stand this pressure and I gave up.

HH_Moka.thumb.PNG.ebb0c65f13afbd74f275ffb3888f17c1.PNG

[spoiler]

YAY 😊🥰

RV_s2_c12.thumb.png.14ae9a679cf8ebfad0968dc3b31b0de9.png

[/spoiler]

So the statistics are as follows:
- About 40-80 free combativity (I don't remember exactly how many)
- 500 combativity from a special offer for 15 euro (they also gave 550 energy, money, 5400 kobans and 6 legendary items). 20 combativity = 216 kobans -> 500 combativity = 5400 kobans
- 50 combativity for the first payment in the game. 50 combativity = 540 kobans.
- 10678 kobans were spent on refill.
In total, were spent 16618 kobans, approximately 1553 combativity and 15 euro.

[spoiler]

HH_Kobans.png.96c5ebd61007e0f8402421d13fa955b6.png

HH_M1.thumb.PNG.0fc40d4afba3887f1a7fc73635319f6c.PNG

HH_M2.thumb.PNG.42add776f5007065e824b9095501b626.PNG

[/spoiler]

Am I glad I got it? Certainly! Do I like this event? DEFINITELY NO!!! I would be glad if Akashiya Moka (Matcha) was added as a legendary character in any other event (I would even agree to the LD event). 16k kobans is too much! If any other girl was in this Mythic Days - I would definitely pass by. But this time it turned out to be a girl from my favorite manga. Cruel, Kinkoid, too cruel

Edited by stalker696
  • Like 6

• Slynia unpinned this topic