[ 19-Mar-21 ] Legendary Contests - Discussion

FinderKeeper

Things go Boom!  

76 members have voted

1. 1. Rate Beatrix

• Faptastic!
    • Meh
    • Yucky

1893968658_--2.gif.7e0c14c2b329300aade451daeaf08107.gif1130490790_--3.gif.5373d5690f1b4b9d768295817edf69cd.gif
1 day - Experience from the season and a couple of purchases in the league, then decides what will be the usual contest. Basically, I take the top 4 because of the 3 x6 mystic orbs in the following days.
2 day - Basically, money decides. 3 million can be scored by orbas, if there are mystic and epic orbas and there are women in pachinko. This time, I merged all my savings for a month and still didn't have enough.
3 day - It is necessary to leave 400-500 tickets for this day, but it is difficult to do this with the clan champions, there were only about 250 tickets, so I did not hope.
4 day -  You save up books for a month, you merge everything, and people have many times more... From where? Yes, and to pump the entire harem is still not enough...

Edited by Dmitrii
  • Like 4

On 3/22/2021 at 8:16 PM, Bomba said:

Well, it was a valiant effort I guess.

22.jpg.13d000ca8d8720961b44c4bbb63665a2.jpg

I did everything I could, but alas. Gogeta is too strong. Literally, everything:

23.thumb.jpg.8cddbcdd0c404d1973f78ffac22f7dde.jpg

Haven't seen that number in a while. But it will not stay in single digits for long. Although I'm pretty sure that at exactly this moment all my PoPs will stop giving me tickets.

Maybe he was still mad about January and wanted to make a statement.  😬

And this thread isn't about the league @Zamio 😇

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Wasted a lot of resources to end only at 75%, victim of the usual snipers. The last day I reached 2nd place only to end 12th: the only thin satisfaction I had is that the sniper that gathered just enough points to make me fall under 10th place (+5k over more than 1 million) in the end suffered the same fate.

Being already the second time that I end with a partial Legendary contest girl (and I was really close in at least a couple other occasions to increase that "second", despite doing nothing special to obtain more shards) I look forward to the day when news will finally be released on how we will have a chance to obtain these lost girls.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

I wasn't able to be awake much at reset for this event, but it worked out okay. Managed 3 top 25's the first day, then decided to just go nuts, and went to be in 1st place. Ended up 2nd, so I got lots of flowers, which came in handy.

I'm now at the point where I have a backlog of girls to max affection on, but at least got a few more done from that.

Nice to have a day of no events, then a nice easy Path of Attraction event to finish the month.

• Like 5

• Noacc unfeatured and unpinned this topic

gonna make it short this time:

HeH:

• 1st day: I underestimated the time I need to collect all Season XP = got 11th^^
  • 2nd day: invested GPx10 to get 1.3 million = 21st place
  • 3rd day: almost same points collected as on nutaku - yet only 7th! - girl now complete
  • 4th day: invested 400k in girl leveling up = 21st

HaH/nutaku:

• 1st day: I underestimated the time I need to collect all Season XP = got 13th and still "wasted" books (because nutaku had "level girls" as daily contest)
  • 2nd day: I went all in with 6 million points, brought to me 3rd place by using 2xx GPx10, enought EPx1 for 15 girls and all Ymen I had (which was 500 million short the winner)
  • 3rd day: kresta appeared out of nowhere one hour before end - and invested 35 tickets to snipe the two MPx6 orbs in the last 10 seconds (= this was my last look at the standings), I was 17 tickets down on 2nd place... - very well sniped! (I was sure he will do - yet I could not imagine this low effort^^)
  • 4th day: nothing for me this time, no books to spare, collecting season girls and LC girl was enough for 11th-25th bracket
  • Like 5