[ 19-Mar-21 ] Legendary Contests - Discussion

FinderKeeper

Things go Boom!  

76 members have voted

1. 1. Rate Beatrix

• Faptastic!
    • Meh
    • Yucky

Damn it! I went to check the Mythic Pachinko and I have the three girls of this round :-/. Doing it without a girl is boring (and the constant message warning you about it even more). I guess I'll wait until the next refresh to try my luck on it.

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

Well this time i got sniped at the end and i ended 5th, i could have probably still fight to be 4th but i don't want to use kobans so i'll take the long way this time (i still have to do LC.... bleah 🤢).

Good luck mates, keep going :) 

• Like 7

My group results:

210320_LC1_Cut.png.680be2d63718cedbd0dd2a038b3e751f.png

Didn't spend any Kobans, only the XP rewards from Season and all other relevant ressources available  for free ...

34 minutes ago, Eman said:

Damn it! I went to check the Mythic Pachinko and I have the three girls of this round :-/. Doing it without a girl is boring (and the constant message warning you about it even more). I guess I'll wait until the next refresh to try my luck on it.

Same here, unfortunately. At least were are currently on the 12h cycle, so we get a second chance tonight/tomorrow morning!

I had 1 available girl the last 2 rotations, but wanted to wait for the contest ... ^^

• Like 8

I was also sniped from 1st place in the last minute (I assume he waited to claim his season XP rewards).
But I don't care about 3 orbs anyway, I was ready to settle for top 4 from the start if someone REALLY wanted the orbs ^^
555.PNG

Now I can also chill for the rest of the event.

Good luck everyone still fighting.

• Like 8

hace 14 minutos, Sir Fuck-a-Lot dijo:

Same here, unfortunately. At least were are currently on the 12h cycle, so we get a second chance tonight/tomorrow morning!

I had 1 available girl the last 2 rotations, but wanted to wait for the contest ... ^^

Yeah, I also kept myself from trying my luck to get enough orbs for this contest.

Let's hope the next round of girls make up for it!

• Like 1

sniped a 3rd place succesfully (some xp for regular contest and 1 refill in league I would have done anyway)

image.png.bdf97e82948135bf13c84b7f4a63de1b.png

but for my 3x 2x6 orbs quest it doesnt look too good (I mean, I could easily beat that, but do I really want to?):

image.png.e56b180c2f54837a6817db83fe5a254a.png

probably gonna settle for 2 mythic single orbs

• Like 5

8 hours ago, GeorgeMTO said:

Not to ruin your entire point, but Vespa has a 5.4 base stat...no wait I guess I am. LC started the power creep, but Vespa is the only LD girl release that has occurred since that power creep, so LD's revival content is weaker, but not its new content.

Damn, you're right. I hadn't noticed (and I checked back to my screenshot from back then, she had 5.4 right from the start). My bad, then. I guess newer legendaries just have a champion-girl level base stat from now on, be it from LC or LD. It still feels redundant and unnecessary, but LD isn't outright obsolete as I thought. Thank you!

I also finished #1 yesterday, but I didn't take a screenshot. ^^ Now time to use some orbs to grab me some orbs. Good luck to those still playing the main event.

• Like 5

So probably i'm gonna get 25 shards this round and honestly i was hoping to get 50 and stop here but... well....ok. Is been a while since i fought for many days, most of the time i was getting the girl on the first day, so i was not following much the other contests. The conclusion is: the orb day is a bloodbath XD. Probably the fact that i still have 1 Pop to max is a huge handicap for me, and that is what is gonna block me a bit. also i do not want to use everithing this month, you now better always have something for the next one.

In the end i have to play more LC and if my mood yesterday was 🤢, after i realized this today i'm.....🤮

Let's keep going!!! For Megumin !!!!

Side note i'm in your same group @GeorgeMTO and out of curiosity i clicked to see your profile.. only one word to describe you, came in my mind: WOW!!! congratulations XD

• Like 4

that's what you get for being greedy. Was busy clicking to get first in my normal contest. and thought I was safe for 50 shards.... and got beat in the end in my Legendary contest. No matter, 25 shards tomorrow should be easy enough.

796721060_ScreenShot2021-03-21at8_03_56PM.thumb.png.425d5b07bccafa90f43b64d9c565badb.png

• Like 4

10 minutes ago, Eman said:

^That's just insane.

All resistance is futile

imagen.png.61206f1166d46f5a269c154047d459c6.png

P.S. It felt good using part of my orbs and money for once, they were taking dust for not using

Edited by jelom
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 7

My group:

1574642365_LC9_day02.thumb.JPG.b8cef4d5a03b3390dc73876896cc53b6.JPG

It was closer than I liked, but I managed to grab another 25 shards.

My personal results:

• Money: 200 millions
  • Great Pachiko: the free game and 60 x10 orbs. Got 15 shard drops
  • Mythic Pachinko: After skipping it at first, the refresh came with one girls I didn't have. Ended up doing the 2 free games plus 60 orbs to get 24 boosters, 9 books, 28 avatars and the girl, Desdemona
  • Epic Pachinko: I had to spend 110 orbs, the highest amount I've ever spent. Got 60 pieces of equipment, 43 affection items and 7 girls! Winter Jeanne, Jade, Sabrina, Eva (+43 Epic flowers), Atsuki, Silk and Rize

Let's hope for another 25 shards today.

• Like 3

Another top 10 and the girl is mine:

image.thumb.png.05849e0d4f3c5652b489a02986c05bf2.png

Since I was there clicking, I might as well win the regular contest :P

No Epic Orbs used, more than 250 GPx10 orbs, 110 MPx1 orbs (without getting Desdemona) and then 5 MPx3 orbs and 2 MPx6 orbs to get the girl. And some money in the end to be sure I grabbed the 50 shards.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Oh wow! Today I have a chance to help my club and get points on the LC at the same time! So I will get something besides a box of chocolates as my club beats up on Ezekiel today. The only way this could be better is if the LC girl was a KH girl (my class).😀

• Like 4

• Noacc unfeatured and unpinned this topic