• \____/ Yucky
    • /¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯\ Faptastic!
    • .Upgraded Hikea. Meh
    • \_________________/ Yucky
    • /¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯\ Faptastic!
    • .Samara. Meh
    • \________/ Yucky

3 hours ago, Makinen said:

As for me, i think i'll grab Ariel when she's coming 'round the Mythic, it's no big deal

Sorry to burst your bubble, but PoA girls are not in the MP pool. We currently don't know when (technically /if) or how past PoA girls will eventually come back.

Same thing holds true for past Season girls (which I'm particularly curious about for the second pass girl of season #1, thankfully the only one that got paywalled before Kinkoid adjusted the season format to the neat version we currently enjoy). There are a few other exceptions (besides permanent adventure mode girls, obviously) like the original Mizuki, for instance (we previously expected a new crosspromo but it seems unlikely now, at least with HCL). If you're counting on Mythic Pachinko to eventually get any of those, you're betting on the wrong horse.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, DvDivXXX said:

Sorry to burst your bubble, but PoA girls are not in the MP pool. We currently don't know when (technically /if) or how past PoA girls will eventually come back.

Same thing holds true for past Season girls (which I'm particularly curious about for the second pass girl of season #1, thankfully the only one that got paywalled before Kinkoid adjusted the season format to the neat version we currently enjoy). There are a few other exceptions (besides permanent adventure mode girls, obviously) like the original Mizuki, for instance (we previously expected a new crosspromo but it seems unlikely now, at least with HCL). If you're counting on Mythic Pachinko to eventually get any of those, you're betting on the wrong horse.

Eh, too bad then.

I suppose when the pool gets big enough Kinkoid may bring them back into a Revival of sorts -- no sense in wasting assets -- so i'll just wait and see a bit longer than i had originally anticipated :) 

• Like 3

This is honestly an interesting topic, guys (there's actually more to seriously consider than one would assume), but it's getting a bit too long as a side discussion within this PoA thread. I can split it to Offtopic if you want to continue, so we don't derail this thread.

Done:

I've left the first few posts that just addressed the reset time for the game and the event here, but I've moved the rest to its own thread. With the limited options we have, Kenrae's post became the apparent OP of the new thread, because that was the cutoff point that made the most sense to me. Hope this helps.

Back to PoA in this here thread, then. :) 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

thanks to an eternal rivalry contest I finished the 120 combativity early and probably gonna finish later the last task - nice art, easy going, PoA is really great!

GL everyone, especially to those who really struggle

• Like 1

On 3/24/2021 at 9:12 AM, FinderKeeper said:

ava0-300x.webp

Makiko

ava0-300x.webp

Samara

I like Makiko and Samara the most. Very nicely drawn.

I know she is Mira, but she also reminds me of "Plug" from Fight Ippatsu Juuden-chan. A very funny ecchi anime.

Except her tail is for grounding her to keep her safe while she "energise" people.

Untitled.thumb.jpg.cbe620fc4abd950dfdb910035a97eee8.jpg

Edited by Fiel
  • Thanks 2

• FinderKeeper changed the title to [ 24-Mar-21 ] Cyber Babes PoA - Discussion

Well DST screw-up. No contests were generated today.

Hope they fix it by tomorrow. I am completing the 120 trolls contest in a few hours and it would suck that I only get one choice of contest to complete the Score 20,000 points in a contest task. Not to mention that this also squeezes the time available for completion of the last PVP task.

Edited by Zamio
edit: added clarification
  • Like 1

if they are smart they just add the free last day of the month to complete the tasks and everything will be fine; if they are super smart they even give some small but helpful compensation for the trouble some people may have because of this.

Anyway, hopefully you guys do all well in your PoA. 

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Zamio said:

Well DST screw-up. No contests were generated today.

Came here to say this. This is not the first time the PoA has been crippled by either a bug or a serious design oversight in the requirements to complete. If Kinkoid wants us to buy Kobans to do these events, they're going to have to convince me they're not broken first. I've been bitten too many times to fall for it again.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, blaa said:

if they are smart they just add the free last day of the month to complete the tasks and everything will be fine;

On the live servers,HH and nu, it says atm: ends in 2d 12h 33m - that means March 31  13h UTC

So they added one day!? No notification about that.

On the Test server it still says, ends in 1d 12h...

Calendar also unchanged, ends March 30

5 hours ago, Arno@me.com said:

On the live servers,HH and nu, it says atm: ends in 2d 12h 33m - that means March 31  13h UTC

So they added one day!? No notification about that.

On the Test server it still says, ends in 1d 12h...

Calendar also unchanged, ends March 30

yeah, they also added one day, and i was mistaken, cause I thought, we only had one free day in the end, but march has 31 days (is that new, by the way? :P), so we had 2 free days.

4 hours ago, blaa said:

yeah, they also added one day, and i was mistaken, cause I thought, we only had one free day in the end, but march has 31 days (is that new, by the way? :P), so we had 2 free days.

I think March had 31 days last year too, but don't take my word for granted.

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, Kenrae said:

I think March had 31 days last year too, but don't take my word for granted.

I went ahead and fact-checked that. I can confirm last year March did indeed have 31 days. Even though it felt like February the whole month, March actually happened. 

In other news. The extra days are very welcome. I'm trying to do the boss fights without refills or accepting combativity rewards. 

Edited by DHarry
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

End of the event for me (i ended it 2 days ago). So final thoughts: the girls are good, i'll have to wait a lot before see their pses/scenes due shotage of gifts. I still don't know if the increase pvp fights will be a problem for the future, because this time i had the "luck" of getting an extra 20 fights from champions (so was 20h saved).

i didn't also have to "go throught" the missing contest problem, or the item contest problems. I also liked a lot that even if the bug got fixed during the day they still added an extra day for the event to apologize.

Now i'm only waiting the very end to collect all the resources and stock them for the next classic event.

For who still has to finish: Good luck You can do it!

Edited by Xemnas
  • Like 2

9 minutes ago, Kenrae said:

I thought that 21 was the year.

oh!!! all this past month i read the title as the duration of the event instead of the year i'm too tired recently... sorry i'll delete my summoning to the great keeper to not bother him thank you @Kenrae

Edited by Xemnas
  • Haha 6

The extra day is very welcome and, with today's event being an easy one, Ill be able to finish the event before the day ends.

*Edit* Finished! The 10 kisses from a Champion have come in handy. Now it's only a matter of claiming the girls, but I'll do that after tomorrow's reset, in case I can get some points for the contest.

Good luck to those still fighting!

Edited by Eman
Because I wanted to
  • Like 2

I've finished the event a few days back, but I've waited until I could upgrade all girls fully before voting. They're all at least pretty good and well made.

Makiko and, a very pleasant surprise: Upgraded Hikea are easily my two favorites of the bunch. Not my favorites ever, but really nice.

Samara is pretty well drawn and has a few very nice pics, but her affections scenes were a bit boring for me.

Ariel had potential: cool design and a really talented artist/painter (team?) in charge of her, if it's as I suspect the same one (at least the colorist) who gave us awesome works like Shegobara, Minato, Sarah or Joyce. Unfortunately, they went a bit overboard with the painting quality of the coloring job this time around, at least to my taste. I'd like a little bit less of that (just a little bit, the effect is otherwise awesome in moderation), and a lot more inks. Apart from that, her pics are fine, and her scenes are pretty good.

Still my favorite event format by far. Even though this had nothing to do with Tech Divas, and I'm longing for a follow-up (or maybe even a one-up) on that one (and hoping for the return of Grace in particular).

• Like 3

Ended last task more or less two hours after daily reset, using only some energy bonuses for the relative tasks. The weekend in the middle of the event helped a lot, or, maybe better said, the almost sleepless night I had between Friday and Saturday clearing tasks from XIII to XVII helped a lot. As usual, not going to buy premium bonuses, but this time at least it is less a pity for me, as I like more the free girls. Although it was the consequence of a bug, I am also happy about the one day extension, as this way I will be able to bring bonus combativity from Path of Attraction to the first event of April sacrificing only one day worth of combativity.

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, Youta Tada said:

I'm already getting confused now

A Season in this game is just a calendar month. The March season ends when the month of April begins (well, technically, it ends at reset time on the 1st of the next month).

PoA was originally scheduled to end on March 30th at reset time (13:00 CET), but further to issues this Sunday due to DST change, an extra day was added. So it will now end on March 31st at reset time instead.

As for the in-game news reminder, it's a first, but I think it's great. It says SOON, which is correct regardless of the exact date and time for each event.

I hope this helps.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1