• \_____/ Yucky
    • /¯¯¯¯¯¯\ Faptastic!
    • .Gloria. Meh
    • \______/ Yucky

1 hour ago, mates said:

just look a few posts above...

20 minutes ago, ali-n said:

See Jelome's post above... it's about the "unseen" figure

yeah I have seen it and I still don't get it. Is it supposed to be a spoof of something? 

• Thinking 1

En 1/4/2021 a las 10:43, Noacc dijo:

I'd actually like to see a shadow Bunny myself...
Imagine, Bunny getting a bit darker and emo/gothic.

A shokushu Bunny for example 🤔

@FinderKeeper
Thanks for the ping Keeps 

hace 52 minutos, Noacc dijo:

@FinderKeeper
Keeps, can you give me a picture of the "Shadow" Bunny, please? 

What are you plotting?

1783743897_suspiciousdog.gif.fd48c4c447a9e7e384d3a5fd2dd93520.gif

Edited by Eman
  • Like 1
  • Haha 8

• Community Manager

Guys...I'm sadly not plotting anything.
I don't have the authority over this and I can't make such decisions.

BUT!

If the meme'd Shadow Bunny was to pop-up, you would enjoy her, wouldn't you?
Make some noise and open a few forum topics.
Fab will hang my head 🤣.

• Like 1
  • Haha 12

1 hour ago, Noacc said:

Guys...I'm sadly not plotting anything.
I don't have the authority over this and I can't make such decisions.

BUT!

If the meme'd Shadow Bunny was to pop-up, you would enjoy her, wouldn't you?
Make some noise and open a few forum topics.
Fab will hang my head 🤣.

Hmmm... Hmmm... since we're into mysteries and such... some (potential) evidence otherwise (my bold and underline) 🧐

"Developed by yours, truly Noacc 🤣" -> 

😇😂🤣

57 minutes ago, nope1 said:

well I used 3 event pachinko and probably over 20 pachinko haven't even got 1 of the 4 event girls. Worst luck ever

The Event Pachinko has ~22% to give a girl. A single spin of the Epic Pachinko (which is what I guess you're refering to) has a 7-8% to give a girl. So, the odds of not having a girl after 3 EP spins and 20 EP spins is about 10%. It's bad luck, but not *that* bad.

A piece of advice: never use the Event Pachinko again, unless you have an orb for it.

• Like 3

On 4/5/2021 at 7:22 PM, Eman said:

I've just realized that the villains with event girls don't have an event appearance as usual. Is this on purpose or something happend?

Nice catch. I have no idea at this point, but I'll ask around. My personal guess is that someone at Kinkoid might have realized that this was extra work for the artists that a vast majority of players didn't even get to see (unless they switched the tutorial-level villains back to Tier 1 specifically for this purpose). If so, I wholeheartedly approve. They have a lot of better things to do.

• Like 2

hace 8 horas, DvDivXXX dijo:

Nice catch. I have no idea at this point, but I'll ask around. My personal guess is that someone at Kinkoid might have realized that this was extra work for the artists that a vast majority of players didn't even get to see (unless they switched the tutorial-level villains back to Tier 1 specifically for this purpose). If so, I wholeheartedly approve. They have a lot of better things to do.

Well, I actually liked it. I thought it was a nice touch from the devs that showed their love and care for the game, and I'll miss it if they get rid of it.

Then again, the fact that it took me three or four days to notice it and another three days or so until anyone else made a comment about it probable means that most don't care about it.

• Haha 1

On a brighter note, at least for me, I managed to get the last of the villain girls of the event. Now I'm only missing Spook.

• Innocent Lissa took me 152 fights with 18 drops for 102 shards plus 8 dating tokens, one 1* drops and, just because I was already counting things, 4 Cahmpion tickets
  • Tricksy Eugénie needed 225 fights with 18 drops for 102 drops with an aditional 8 dating tokens, three 1* drops and 17 tickets
  • And Suspicious Salem took 160 fights for 101 shards in 16 drops, plus another 8 dating tokens, four 1* drops, 6 tickets and 11 MP orbs

Good luck to those still fighting for the girls.

• Like 5

4 hours ago, Eman said:

Then again, the fact that it took me three or four days to notice it and another three days or so until anyone else made a comment about it probable means that most don't care about it.

Well, some time ago I cared, and I liked many of them, for example the ones with villainess as Edwarda were always nice, and with other villains were funny.

• Like 6

hace 22 minutos, jelom dijo:

Well, some time ago I cared, and I liked many of them, for example the ones with villainess as Edwarda were always nice, and with other villains were funny.

The ones with Gruntt are usually funny to see, given how out of place he looks. Also the ones during Summer themed events, with them in swimsuits.

Edited by Eman
  • Like 3

So i can say that is over for me, i'll save the remaining combactivity for the legendary girl. I got 2 girls Salem and Lissa (which i really wanted) and 84 shards of Eugene (i've been very unlucky with the shards drop this time since the very first day, so is fine). I could use some tokens to end her, but i think is better if i keep them for someone that i really want to have, or to start power Stock em for a Mythic girl (pretty long project).

For who still need a little bit and is still trying to end a girl, good luck

Well, the event is over, and I grabbed 7 girls out of 8 this time, but unfortunately, since Affection is my main bottleneck at this time (and I'm already forced to save up for next month's MD), I won't be able to vote this month (or perhaps even this year, unless Kinkoid starts giving us meaningful Affection items in future KC events and/or upgrades Karo and Pando to be on par with Market offers, etc.).

So yeah, the first poses look pretty nice (except for Eugénie's face, a bit awkward) and the theme was cool. But I won't get to see more from those girls anytime soon, so I just won't vote. Which kind of spoils the joy I should be feeling from collecting them in the first place. Oh well.

• Like 4