[ 19-Apr-21 ] Legendary Contests - Discussion

FinderKeeper

The Forest Spirit gives passion and takes passion away.  

75 members have voted

1. 1. Rate Iba'lee

• Faptastic!
    • Meh
    • Yucky

image.png.6b05cd52a86d8ec6e3f7bf1b0e81dc6c.png

around 6G Ymen and seasons XP, first day girl is such a relief (I am not worried that I could get her the other days, but it stresses me out - i know I am repeating myself, but I probably will do as long as KK is repeating this event)

• Like 7

Got her, with 4th place that someone tried to steal from me at the very end. I used a 100 kobans but if this sacrifice saves from playing another 3 LC days i'm totally ok with paying the price. Played this only because we cannot say no to San XD.  I will not be able to see poses/scenes for a while due to shortage of gifts, but for me just from the really 1st pose (0 star) is a 10/10.

Good luck mates, i'm starting to plan the Poa :) i'm out ✈️

• Like 4

My first day group results:

796455518_LC10_day01.thumb.JPG.d5f26125a51488c9280926304080c273.JPG

Ended with my usual 25 shads without forcing it too much.

I have to say, tho, that I was surprised by the daily contest and how hard some went for it to get points for th LC. I mean, just look at this:

temp.thumb.JPG.7b0f4e76a1a05d0fcf48d8918dc23c81.JPG

The guy on top sold more than 2400 items! That's insane!

Anyway, now it's time to get ready for day 2: Pachinko.

• Like 5

it's also important to post failures, I wasted a lof of resources for this single x6 orb:

image.png.3c8faf12dd95cac3d13ed9b724d1493a.png

honestly, I havent seen viper (and forget about money option), but that wasnt a smart move at all (I even tried to get the lead again, which was even more stupid, but the stupidest of all was using one x10 orb (i did this before (also against viper), but It seems I havent learned anything at all  ^^)

@windiawell done, you did choose the right thing to do, btw. I am almost done in league too, I am sure, that you can beat me with 22,43

Edited by blaa
  • Like 5
  • Sad 4

Here are my group results:

1738674512_LC10_day02.thumb.JPG.a0c2cc8c7632e94b5a9d763903cb7894.JPG

Mixed event for me. The good news is that I got another 25 shards and that I'm starting to shrink the pool of avatars from the mythic pachinko (it's a personal milestone). The bad is that I already had the girls from the mythic pachinko and that I only managed to get two girls from the Epic one after 60 orbs.

Anyway, here are the details:

• Mythic Pachinko: the free game plus 50 shards. Got 18 boosters, 12 books and 21 avatars 
  • Epic Pachinko: 60 orbs. Got 26 items, 32 affection items and 2 girls, Frost Flower Titania and Delilah
  • Great Pachinko: the free game plus 40 x10 orbs. Got 9x 1* girl drops.
  • No money invested

We'll see how it goes today.

• Like 5
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, blaa said:

it's also important to post failures, I wasted a lof of resources for this single x6 orb:

image.png.3c8faf12dd95cac3d13ed9b724d1493a.png

honestly, I havent seen viper (and forget about money option), but that wasnt a smart move at all (I even tried to get the lead again, which was even more stupid, but the stupidest of all was using one x10 orb (i did this before (also against viper), but It seems I havent learned anything at all  ^^)

@windiawell done, you did choose the right thing to do, btw. I am almost done in league too, I am sure, that you can beat me with 22,43

well, yeah, how do I say: having no Ymen left from the first day limited my options. I went all in with my GP, did 150 EPx1 .... and went all in to clear it. 

I had then YMen for 600k points ... and while I started approaching you, you went more then 600k ahead - so I kept an eye on the other players - and once I saw Viper passing you I focused on cato^^.

Congrats for the one MPx6 and some feelings for being sniped so badly.

Edited by windia
  • Like 1

• Slynia unpinned this topic