[ May-2021 ] Mythic Days - Discussion

May the 4th be with you!  

68 members have voted

1. 1. Rate Level up Red

• Faptastic!
    • Meh
    • Yucky

636.jpg

This is a Mythic Days event. Detailed event description is here.

There is a change this month. Event is split into two parts.
First will start today on May 4th. Second part will happen some day later this month. (See 23rd in the calendar.)

The Red Warrior

My fearless hero,

Can you feel the ancient sexual power vibrating in the air? You are in the presence of a true mythical creature, a powerful warrior that has come to test the strength of your illustrious cock. You may have heard of this magnificent long-legged maiden, she’s known as the Red Battler and now she has leveled up!

Starting now and ending on 5th of April (1 pm UTC+2) you will have only 24 hrs to go head to head with Ninja Spy and try to win Level up Red! She’s going to give you a chance only every 12 hours and you have to be faster and harder than the other heroes to get inside her lustful body! Before the month ends, you will have another chance and another 24 hrs to Attract her.

Join Red and see what those legs can do high up in the air! And if you can’t get her fine ass now - you will have another chance later this month!

Boss Girl

Eyw4kql.pngEyw4kql.pngEyw4kql.pngEyw4kql.pngEyw4kql.pngEyw4kql.png

ava0-1200x.webp

knowhow.png Level up Red knowhow.png

This is a two part event. Both parts are/will be marked in the calendar. First Happens at the beginning of each month during a Classic event.

raFUaun.png

@Noacc

Edited by FinderKeeper
  • Thanks 10

• Slynia pinned and featured this topic

A Red Battler variant? Hell yeah! At first sight she seems very cool, now that I have her let's check the scenes and poses...

By the way, ~13250 kobans used, good luck combined with the current discount :) .

• Like 7

My spendings this time around ^^
10% discount made the 50 combativity refill cost 487 kobans during this Mythic Days.

27 refills (487x27) = 13149 kobans
28 Perform! x50 (48x28) = 1344 kobans
Total: 14493 kobans

I did have some combativity before the first combativity refill, so the first one was slightly less than 487 but I can't remember, so the total cost is slightly less than 14493.

On a side note, I have shards on almost every single 1-star girl now... Please can we focus on 1 or at least a few at a time instead of them all...

• Like 8
  • Haha 2

@Slynia Couldn't agree more about the 1-star girls. Pretty ridiculous how many there are... Whats even worse is that I only seemed to get a few drops from them during this grind. For girls that are meant for everyone to get they sure take a while...

• Like 1

i stole 1 shard, but I am not doing single fights on her ... needed 27 x50 fights and 1 x20 fight, so 2247 nubans, pretty great

image.png.dffc42b7d97926652c88f456fb57e127.png

got 78 myp orbs in the process and 16 drops for 1* girls

there arent many shards left on nutaku, they also decreased the total amount from 60k to 50k in a batch

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, r43rf said:

I only have 5100 kobans now,I want to make sure if I spend all my kobans on this is worth it or not

The very minimum you have to spend to get her i believe is 14.000 kobans you cannot have her even using everything sorry

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, r43rf said:

Will this girl come back today next year?

They did say mythic girls would return so next year they could return they did the same with legendary days girls before mythic existed.

Edited by natstar

Got her. :)

13 807 kobans for 1,300 fights (thank heavens for the -10% discount).
Tina +4 flowers +280 Dating Tokens +100 MPx1 orbs +60 1* girl shards.

I got pretty lucky this time around, overall. Now, let's spend a bunch more on upgrading her so I can vote. ^^

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, natstar said:

They did say mythic girls would return so next year they could return they did the same with legendary days girls before mythic existed.

If I know when these mythical girls will come back, I can start preparing to collect enough kobans

• Slynia unpinned this topic