• \_______________/ Yucky
    • /¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯\ Faptastic!
    • .Mecha Kayle. Meh
    • \______________/ Yucky

<< Previous Event This event is part of the Spy Season. Next Event >>

aDb6gAA.png

Orgy Days
Starting 14th and ending on the 19th (1 pm UTC+2) of May
you will have five days to get 28 beauties!

Wild Festival

My wonderful hero,

Gather up around the fire, it’s time to get wild and freaky! All the festival babes are coming to have a huge orgy with you! Let’s cum together.

Starting today and ending on the 19th (1 pm UTC+2) of May you will have five days to get 28 beauties! The festival babes are looking better than ever with their revealing outfits, flowers in their hair and... no panties! Some of them even brought mecha toys to the party to make the nights even more fun! Let’s properly welcome the new girls Festival Parker and Mecha Kayle!

The Goddess of Destruction Kootra will join your orgy party only if you complete all Daily Missions. You can also get the festival babes from the Epic and Event Pachinko. You need to fight Dark Lord to get Festival Parker, defeat Ninja Spy for Aphrodite, Gruntt is holding Petal hostage, Donatien has got Alana, Bremen is holding Plavala, Silvanus doesn’t want to let go of Lemia and Finalmecia kidnapped Festival Solveig.

If I were a drum I'd let you bang me all night long, darling!

Mission Girl

ava0-1200x.webp

Kootra

Boss Girls

ava0-1200x.webp

Festival Parker

ava0-1200x.webp

Aphrodite

ava0-1200x.webp

Petal

ava0-1200x.webp

Alana

ava0-1200x.webp

Plavala

ava0-1200x.webp

Lemia

ava0-1200x.webp

Festival Solveig

Event Pachinko Girls

ava0-1200x.webp

Festival Bonny

ava0-1200x.webp

Festival Regine

ava0-1200x.webp

Unionist Elizabeth

ava0-1200x.webp

Festival Geekette

ava0-1200x.webp

Nuladva

ava0-1200x.webp

Noella

ava0-1200x.webp

Anita

ava0-1200x.webp

Pilot Ankyo

ava0-1200x.webp

Jing Wei

ava0-1200x.webp

Fierce Ishtar

ava0-1200x.webp

Athena

ava0-1200x.webp

Izanami

ava0-1200x.webp

The Morrigan

ava0-1200x.webp

Keeka

ava0-1200x.webp

Crystal

ava0-1200x.webp

Festival Titania

ava0-1200x.webp

Sabine

ava0-1200x.webp

Bastet

ava0-1200x.webp

Mecha Kayle

ava0-1200x.webp

Cori

@Noacc

Edited by FinderKeeper
  • Thanks 11

• Noacc pinned and featured this topic

Early posting shenanigans ensues...

I've looked over the girls for this month's OD, and I think I'm going to try for girl M.

Girl B has a certain extra something that sets her apart so, if I achieve Girl M, I'll go for B next.

But, what ever happens, I certainly won't go for Girl S. The art is just too wrong for her.

• Haha 7

2 girls on villains and also a mission girl this time :) .. should be a fairly cheap OD. Unfortunately one girl I miss 30 shards for is only in the Pachinko so I probably won´t spin the EpP or finish her of with date tickets depending on how I feel  :P

• Like 4

I will probably go after festival Parker because the ones that I really want are on pachinko. This time I have the mission girl (I remember getting her with an event orb).

Now a question: the Mecha Kayle should be a parody of Alita battle angel 1990 (which probably is Hykea)? Or a sort of Raiden from metal gear ? Or smt else ?

Good luck mates may the Hentai goddess bless you with a lot of 100 shards drops 😋

• Like 4

20 minutes ago, Xemnas said:

Now a question: the Mecha Kayle should be a parody of Alita battle angel 1990 (which probably is Hykea)? Or a sort of Raiden from metal gear ? Or smt else ?

Ellen Ripley from Alien.

• Thanks 2

I have two girls on bosses and, surprise, the mission girl. But the most important thing is that I'll finally be able to get the original Geekete, yes, I didn't have her. I don't care she's on the pachinko, I'll do whatever it takes.

• Like 6
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Xemnas said:

Thank you but this is true for her "base" version. I was wondering if this is supposed to "cover" another parody

Ellen Ripley from Alien using a mecha.

You're welcome xD 

• Haha 4

4 hours ago, Eman said:

I have four girls to get from villains: Alana, Plavala, Aphrodite and Festival Parker, plus the mission girl, Kootra. We'll see how many I end getting.

I am in the exactly same situation. I started with Alana, if she drops quickly enough I will probably go for Plavala or Parker.

Regarding the mission girl, as it happened in the past with Mordona, sooner or later it happens to have to complete missions for kobans that in the end left you with a girl that you would likely avoid. Unluckily.

And, look what the case, for the second time in less than six months I found myself in an Orgy Days where there is a girl near the 100% in my Date Pavilion, but unluckily I can't obtain her because she have been moved as Pachinko only (this round, Jing Wei, 95%). I suppose (or should I say I hope?) that in a couple years I will be able to find her again on a villain.

hace 21 minutos, Observer_X dijo:

I am in the exactly same situation. I started with Alana, if she drops quickly enough I will probably go for Plavala or Parker.

Regarding the mission girl, as it happened in the past with Mordona, sooner or later it happens to have to complete missions for kobans that in the end left you with a girl that you would likely avoid. Unluckily.

And, look what the case, for the second time in less than six months I found myself in an Orgy Days where there is a girl near the 100% in my Date Pavilion, but unluckily I can't obtain her because she have been moved as Pachinko only (this round, Jing Wei, 95%). I suppose (or should I say I hope?) that in a couple years I will be able to find her again on a villain.

Can't you get her with dating tokens? At 95 shards and being Epic, she shouldn't cost too much.

Not liking the mission girl is, indeed, a problem. I guess it's a matter of how much do you want to avid her and, if the answer is a lot, avoid doing one of the event missions from the last day, losing something like 180 kobans.

9 minutes ago, Eman said:

Can't you get her with dating tokens? At 95 shards and being Epic, she shouldn't cost too much.

You may have missed this, my friend. You will find your answer there.

Regarding the mission girl, in general i prefer the kobans, the only thing that bothers me is that, given that we are often forced (in one way or another) to make room in our harems to girls we don't like, there is not a custom sort option in he harem page. My point is, I am forced to keep her, at least don't constrain me to eye her in the middle of my favorites.

hace 12 minutos, Observer_X dijo:

You may have missed this, my friend. You will find your answer there.

Regarding the mission girl, in general i prefer the kobans, the only thing that bothers me is that, given that we are often forced (in one way or another) to make room in our harems to girls we don't like, there is not a custom sort option in he harem page. My point is, I am forced to keep her, at least don't constrain me to eye her in the middle of my favorites.

I probably read that, but you can't seriously expect me to remember a post written a bit more than a month ago, do you?

Still, while I respect your decision, you should keep that option in mind in the case that, someday, you're satisfied by how many tokens you have and you're more open to spend them. After all, if you happen to spend them on one girl and she comes back in a villain in another Orgy Days, you can always see that as one less task to worry about that will allow you to go for another girl.

About the Harem... let's not open that can of worms, please. There are plenty of things that can be changed/upgraded about it, but that would derail the thread. And, imho, the market is the next thing that should be improved.

Waow. Just waow.

Orgy days have always been my favorite, but with Athena, The Morrigan, Festival Solveig, a new version of Kayle and most of all Festival Titania ( 😍 ) there are the best and hottest girls of the game in one same event !

Hope I'll get a lot of them.

• Like 3

hace 3 horas, Kenrae dijo:

You know, it doesn't matter if the range is 1-12 when you don't get any drops 😒

Well, I don't know how you're doing but, trust me, I know exactly what you mean.

hace 11 minutos, Kenrae dijo:

14 shards in 3 days for Festival Parker, that's how I'm doing.

Whoa! That's worse than terrible. I'm sorry for you 😔.

Did you at least get Geekette from the Pachinko?

So I achieved the 3 boss girls that were available to me, Festival Parker, Aphrodite, and Plavia. I played a little with Pachinko and achieved Izanami.

I have a good selection from the Pachinko but I won't be doing Event, it's just too expensive and no guarantee girl drop. But I will do another play or so with Epic. This'll be my third play with it this event so, Hopefully, there'll be another drop. I did get Odessa on the same run through that I got Izanami with. But I didn't get any girls on the second time I tried a block of play.

For reference, a block of Epic play is 10-single plays.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Eman said:

Whoa! That's worse than terrible. I'm sorry for you 😔.

Did you at least get Geekette from the Pachinko?

I'll get her, and the other girls in the Pachinko, once I have Parker. I guess I'll need to do some refills first. At least I have enough resources to be guaranteed.

• Like 3

Just a few minutes are left for the last mission while I am writing this, so I am about to get Kootra. In the end I was able to make Alana and Plavala drop: I renounced to try for Aphrodite because at that point a little more than a day was left, so once more I redirected the remaining combativity to tier 3 unlocking (actually leveling up Jackson, but the way is still very long, as I level up small tranches of every one of the last eight villains with all tiers implemented to unlock all the remaining tier 3 more or less at the same time).

• Like 2

• Slynia unpinned this topic