New Mythic Books and Gift Increases Price of EXP/Affection + Decreases Market Slots for Cash Items

Fiel

23 minutes ago, Kenrae said:
3 hours ago, Pelinor said:

As currently setup not even an idiot would ever sell a Mythic item on purpose.

Nobody should sell any kind of item anyway, Mythic or whatever.

for too long they definitely do not cost koban's costs, for example money, things look different!

Il 27/6/2021 in 20:22 , Pelinor ha scritto:

I purchased a bundle which included 3 Mythic Spell books. The cost of the spell books in the market is 600*3=1,800 kobans. If I wanted to sell them the market says I get 100,000*3=300,000 Ymen! WTF? As a player we are asked to spend kobans to get the Mythic items yet if we want to sell them we are offered only 17% more in Ymen compared to a Legendary item class equivalent? There is nothing in the game with such a poor exchange rate (item for cash vs its purchase price). Even boosters have a better exchange rate (and it was the height of bad game play to sell those unless you get them for free). As currently setup not even an idiot would ever sell a Mythic item on purpose.

Your reasoning doesn't make much sense.
If you buy a root at the market it costs 60 kobans and sells for 10,000 Ymen, the same ratio as your book of 600 kobans > 100,000 Ymen.
The fact remains that this update is terrible, take the mythical items off the market, give them another place !!!

Edited by Miccia
  • Like 1

57 minutes ago, Dramut said:

I hope that the moderators will take off the money glasses and focus on having fun.

I hear myself being called in the distance!
It's Dramut using the wrong term so I answer his call!
Dramut hopefully wants to say developer, so please against the mods, do not start a resistance! 
We mods did not want them to cost kobans either, not that I can recall!

• Haha 3

On 7/1/2021 at 5:34 PM, Dramut said:

I hope that the moderators will take off the money glasses and focus on having fun.

I think so is the observation meant that someone has become quite greedily been seen as at the present season there are the Kobans all reduced by half

• Like 2

the mystical items are just too expensive comma and now that the season rewards of kobans have been cut in half it's even more difficult.

The properties of the mythical objects are actually pretty good. My big problem is that they cost kobans. I would really appreciate it if they could be converted to play money then it wouldn't be so annoying for the current season.

• Like 1

I'm grateful that KK is providing all these reasons not to give them any money anymore.  The market BS killed off a big reason to have platinum cards and is making it difficult to justify continuing to grow harems.  CC has gone from being the most reviled feature in the game (in terms of its implementation) to flatline as more and more people just stop dealing with it entirely.  They're taking square aim on the reasons to stay engaged and squashing them one by one.  That's sure to end well for them.

Meanwhile, over here in F2P land for nearly the first time since I started playing a year ago, I'm meditating on all the things that are paid perks.  Like collecting harem cash.  Most games are designed so that paying money enhances game play.  This one attempts to extort money out of you in order to get a deliberately annoying design feature out of your way.  It's immature game design.  I'll put up with it until I don't.  I no longer have any skin in the game.  Just hanging around to see what they do next.

• Like 3

I stopped following the discussion that close so I do not know:

Is that a new "low" when to get it offered the first time?

I know that the patch notes say "lvl 81-200" is the entry level. I'm still perplexed.

image.thumb.png.cac7badfc3a2fbaa178fa8ac2b4fa447.png

i mean, we are talking here about a lvl where common items are a usual offer and legendary are for a long time (at least lvl126) not to be seen yet. So it is as @JustVisiting said: it is there to limit the "free stuff" as in Ymens.

image.png.d04fb84199c13fb6e65f90fe158b44c2.png

Edit:

this makes it look quite ridicoulous to me:

image.png.5e5d75073ef2d14f8029f4c873a26dd2.png

Edited by windia
  • Sad 1

22 hours ago, Dramut said:

There is a vote under the "topic mythical items are too expensive" and everyone who is dissatisfied should take part.

It's not just that they are too expensive, you couldn't even upgrade your harem before they added them. The real solution is to add a 3rd row to the market and keep the mythic items the same. Say 10-11 normal items, 2-3 mythic. 

• Like 1

So it is almost a month of mythic items now. We all received less books and affection items for quite some time now. Since it was already a major problem in this game (we need more not less!!!), this change has only increased the problem! Everytime I get a girl in the game, I think oof another girl which will be put on the ever growing list for still to upgrade girls, for which I aint got the resources.

Collecting girls in this game, should be fun, but it has become more and more a burden. 

Still have some hope for a fix (I know kind of naive). 

• Like 7

2 hours ago, Gerard Cocks said:

Collecting girls in this game, should be fun, but it has become more and more a burden. 

Indeed.  I'm presently 900k XP and 300k Aff in the hole.  Every time another one comes (unless she's a 1*, in which case I get to insta-upgrade her, woohoo!), every time I level, the gap widens.  I was 200k XP in the hole and caught up on Aff (ahead, actually) when this mythic business started.

Admittedly, I'm pretty disenfranchised with the game lately, so I tend to see the negative.  However, it's interesting how much has unfurled just from this one change.  If I don't want to level or acquire more girls because I cannot do anything with them, I don't need to compete in contests or spend kobans on events.  With no kobans spent in the market (and no need for a plat card since the refresh discount isn't needed), there's little need for kobans at all.  Seasons is done before mid-month, no reason to push there.  ToF is ...ToF. It more or less takes care of itself.  CC is a horror, not spending kobans (or indeed much time) on that. 

When you demolish the central premises of the game (leveling to get stronger and acquiring girls in order to build a bigger harem bonus), there really isn't much to do.  Use up whatever has regenerated, get pissed off every time the market resets, and collect droppings from PoP's.  I don't need a monthly card for any of that.  My koban burn rate is now nil, unless I feel lazy and do a harem cash collection for 12 kobans.  In about a month, because of one change, the game went from self-licking ice cream cone of koban demand, fueled by a steady input of my cash, to **crickets**.  

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Gerard Cocks said:

The combination of the 1-star girls, fewer Orbs, a dysfunctional CC system, a stupid menu adjustment, fewer rewards in Seasons, and the Mythic items debacle of a release, has caused the most sustained uprising from players crying foul that I can remember. It isn't one thing is what I am saying. KK has given no clue on their plans for the future of this games development. Every adjustment they have made over the past six months as been a slapdown to their customer base with absolutely zero positive releases designed to make the game more appealing in eye-candy or mechanics.

The scrolling Market slots, adjusted for player level was suggested before the forums were reset and the suggestion (which would have made the Mythic item release more palatable) was ignored. Mixing Ymen and Kobans purchase types in the same market (no matter what a player feels about the items themselves) creates far more problems in gameplay than it potentially solves.

The Mythic items do not behave like their lesser counterparts, their cost is out of line with what benefits they provide. They have no place in the market as it is currently designed. Their introduction has made a gameplay problem worse than it was prior to their introduction. And I'll bet dollars to donuts that KK will continue to remain silent and take no remedial action.

• Like 4

Tomorrow should be patch day... not sure that's a good thing, though.

The main thing for me is really not being able to upgrade the girls. For some reason, we seem to have to swallow mythic stuff. It isn't going well at all.

There's just no point in getting them, since that's actually frustrating instead of fun (and it's a girl collecting game, so it's just as ridiculous as it sounds).