• \_________/ Yucky
    • /¯¯¯\ Faptastic!
    • .Elin. Meh
    • \___/ Yucky
    • /¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯\ Faptastic!
    • .Queen Katana. Meh
    • \______________/ Yucky

22 minutes ago, 430i said:

I know that the high level players are swimming in cash, so for them the last three contests were a freebee, but probably almost everyone under level 250 or even 300 is strapped for cash, especially if you are maxing stats and buying the market 3-4x day and especially given that we had to fork 50+ milli for the previous tasks as well.

And I find it hard to believe that those three contests were randomly picked, given that a week ago we had the exact same contests in the exact same order.

I know that it is unfortunate but that´s how it is when contests are randomly generated (which is how it´s done).. sometimes it happens but it´s still somehow doable (if resources are spent wisely) most of the time.. and to be fair I remember one PoA not to long ago(probably 4months ago or so ..) that only had pure donate contest the last 2 days (I believe) that got extended by KK specificly to help low lw players, so it really isn´t fair to accuse them of such a thing :/

1 hour ago, sigma29 said:

I assume everyone has the same contests? if so it seems like a calculated move

1. Yes, everyone on the same server for the same game has the same daily contest as everyone else on that game.
  2. These are generated automatically, in a random or pseudo-random as far as I know.

So for instance, while you're seeing a pattern of some kind and trying to find a hidden meaning behind it on the .COM version of HH, someone else with completely different daily contests on Nutaku (but the same as everyone else) is probably seeing a completely different conspiracy theory. And maybe you play CXH on Nutaku, and build other theories based on what dailies rolled there for that game, while the other person is doing the opposite on the COM version of CXH...

TL;DR: 1 Yes. 2 No.

3 minutes ago, 430i said:

Sure, 2.6M sounds quite a lot less, but its quite a lot for a lvl72 player, dont you think? If you scale it to level 250-300 it would have been a lot more money, but admittedly less than 50M. I agree that in hindsight this was the best day to get the 20k points, but there was no way to know that, especially when there were much "better" (and some much worse) options for the third day. Probably a bunch of people (me included) held back yesterday thinking that "surely we are not going to have donation goals 3 days in a row, especially when we just had them 1 week ago".

Obviously there´s never a way to know (I totally agree with you on this one :) !) but it´s still doable.
Is 2,6Mio a lot for a lv 72 player? Yes, of course it is (when I started playing I had to save up for days to get to even 1 mio) but its still fairly cheap: First of all compared to 50 Mio in donate and secondly if you get 4 Mio as a reward from PoA. So technically you don´t need any naturally generated money to finish the task if you´re acting with foresight.
That being said I would never bet on the last day´s contest to finish such a task because you never know what the contest might be. The day everyone should finish the contest task at the very least (especially if short on any resources) is the second to last day. At least partially. Otherwise you´re just gambling for an easy contest and that can be dangerous.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, Pelinor said:

I don't know about the reasoning behind the dailies (I just know I have zero desire to play in what amounts to me as a ToF D3 league with a 24 hour clock). I did it, but I was gripping to myself the whole time. Why did I do it if I was so angry, you might ask? I shelled out 7200 kobans to get the girls in the PoA and I damn sure wasn't going to allow a stupid unbalanced daily contest rob me.

To clarify my point and help those who may be confused. The Donate contest I was in had an avg player level of 433.7 while the ToF D3 I am currently in has a avg player level of 431.18. I threw away items to get the girls in the PoA while having almost no chance of winning the daily.

I don´t see why you have to win the daily contest to get 20k points buddy.. You literally only need to score 20k and not to win it. And besides I have no idea what the ToF has to do with your point about the contest. I´m sorry but I don´t get your message at all and your clarification confuses me even more 😅

1 minute ago, holymolly said:

I don´t see why you have to win the daily contest to get 20k points buddy.. You literally only need to score 20k and not to win it. And besides I have no idea what the ToF has to do with your point about the contest. I´m sorry but I don´t get your message at all, your clarification confuses me only more 😅

My point was that my daily was populated like a D3 ToF in regards to player level and I still managed to easily get the 20k in points. My annoyance was that the daily, as populated, gave me no shot at winning it even if I tried. So the only reason I played it was the PoA and it's a sad thing when have to play a "losing propostion" in one part of the game in order to win in another part of the game. The 20k, as I said, was easy.

• Thinking 1

With the experience of having just started in ComixHarem less than three weeks ago, and just reaching level 85 there after finishing the first PoA and en route to get tomorrow the second girl in seasons, I want to say that anyone with an account older than four months or over level 200 should complete PoA and seasons without difficulty. It is perfectly doable being F2P, and one or two bad contests are not an excuse.

• Like 2

Il y a 3 heures, sigma29 a dit :

Its also the fact that the last 3 contests have been use money to get points which is made worse by the fact one of the round table missions is to spend over 30 million as well. I cant reasonably generate that much money in a couple of days.

If even one daily contest had been different it would be fine but o have 3 money ones in a row is crap.

I assume everyone has the same contests? if so it seems like a calculated move to stop people scoring lots of points for the last mission.

Yeah I strongly agree. I've really put a lot of efforts since the PoA started to get Angharad, farming the objectives and timing the season rewards to advance at a good pace towards the end, just to be stuck for 3 days at this damn contest that I can't beat because I don't generate enough money. Very very frustrating to wait each day for a new contest and find the exact same thing you are stuck at.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, jelom said:

With the experience of having just started in ComixHarem less than three weeks ago, and just reaching level 85 there after finishing the first PoA and en route to get tomorrow the second girl in seasons, I want to say that anyone with an account older than four months or over level 200 should complete PoA and seasons without difficulty. It is perfectly doable being F2P, and one or two bad contests are not an excuse.

Well I couldn`t complete the POA in CxH as a F2P. Exactly because of 3 facts: The event came out of the blue, bad luck on stage XIX, and financial mismanagement from my part. I`m not as good as you though, as I have only reached level 61 there...

Main issue was the spent money tasks. Which is also very difficult for low level players here. So I can fully understand why lower level players, who also don`t know the game as well as more experienced players do, have trouble finishing the POA here. 

Just for the lower levels. It will become better once you are around level 250-300 money. Then money is not a problem anymore, actually you are swimming in it!

3 hours ago, 430i said:

Sure, 2.6M sounds quite a lot less, but its quite a lot for a lvl72 player, dont you think? If you scale it to level 250-300 it would have been a lot more money, but admittedly less than 50M. I agree that in hindsight this was the best day to get the 20k points, but there was no way to know that, especially when there were much "better" (and some much worse) options for the third day. Probably a bunch of people (me included) held back yesterday thinking that "surely we are not going to have donation goals 3 days in a row, especially when we just had them 1 week ago".

That's not how randomness works. Every day all contests have the same exact probability to be the one for today, except the previous one (you don't have the same contest twice in a row). That's like throwing 2 consecutive dice, getting two 6s, and then saying "surely I won't get a third 6". Well, you've got 1 in 6 odds, just like any other number, what you got previously doesn't matter.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Bobbinou said:

just to be stuck for 3 days at this damn contest that I can't beat because I don't generate enough money.

11 hours ago, sigma29 said:

the last 3 contests have been use money to get points

If I am not confused with the test server, the 3 contests weren't all donate tasks. There were alternate ways to earn points on each day like spending energy, sell, PvP.  All players (high and low level) stock up on all resource for PoA. I personally save all energy rewards from Seasons and weeks worth of equipment for PoA use. If your level is really low, I wouldn't recommend doing PoA yet. Your resource would be better use on leveling up.

10 hours ago, jelom said:

I think normal HH PoAs are a bit different, as the champion challenge is quite hard for people due to a smaller number of champions available, and them sometimes still being quite squishy due to having to balance spending tickets to progress them and having sufficient tickets in stock for the next PoA. Every task other than those though, I do agree that they're manageable, just have time management issues due to the duration of the champion tasks.

2 hours ago, Methos2 said:

If I am not confused with the test server, the 3 contests weren't all donate tasks. There were alternate ways to earn points on each day like spending energy, sell, PvP.

First was pure donate, then donate/sell, and now donate/PVP. Spend energy doesn't overlap with any donate contest possible.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, GeorgeMTO said:

I think normal HH PoAs are a bit different, as the champion challenge is quite hard for people due to a smaller number of champions available, and them sometimes still being quite squishy due to having to balance spending tickets to progress them and having sufficient tickets in stock for the next PoA. Every task other than those though, I do agree that they're manageable, just have time management issues due to the duration of the champion tasks.

You are right, and my comment was directed to HH players in this thread, putting CXH as an example now that I have the recent experience of a new player.

1 ora fa, GeorgeMTO ha scritto:

I'm aware you do not wish to hear this, but it's the only answer there is: There is no way to claim them. I recommend claiming the girls the moment they become available to you in the future.

There is always a chance to do things, you just need to have the desire so they bang and give me the girls since I spent kobans on it

Edited by Sgnuf

5 ore fa, Kenrae ha scritto:

There was even a warning yesterday telling us to not forget to claim them. You can try contacting support but I don't think you'll get anything out of it.

Already done, too much effort for them to create the automatic redemption option at the end of the event. The girls could give them to me if they wanted to because they have them in the database but even here too much effort for them. The important thing is that you pay the money and the rest is your business. I don't do anything about the warning, I want the girls I spent 7,200 kobans for

1 hour ago, Sgnuf said:

Already done, too much effort for them to create the automatic redemption option at the end of the event. The girls could give them to me if they wanted to because they have them in the database but even here too much effort for them. The important thing is that you pay the money and the rest is your business. I don't do anything about the warning, I want the girls I spent 7,200 kobans for

The offer to get the 2nd path comes with a clear expiration date. You had 6 days to claims the girls. They even sent out notice to remind you about claiming rewards which you ignored. This isn't someone else's fault. You made a mistake, own it and learn from it.

• Like 5

7 hours ago, Sgnuf said:

Already done, too much effort for them to create the automatic redemption option at the end of the event

Automatic redemption is a bad fix because some players don't want them and that's why they leave them unclaimed. If you do want them, you should remember to claim them.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I can't believe it!  I just posted my entry and the Forum booted me out - "Complete registration" screen popped up.

Oh well, I'll try again.  I concur with the annoyance by some with the 'Make a Donation' contest task.  It appeared three days in a row!  Fortunately I had enough money handy to meet this requirement in PoA, but my annoyance was on behalf of those newer members who would not yet have had the chance to save up enough won items from PoP to sell them for lots of cash.

Anyway, thanks to the wonderful surprise I had from the test server I was granted the two paid reward girls in Round Table Knights: Elin and Queen Katana.  So this gave me the opportunity to judge the relative attributes of all four girls more fairly.  Elin got a relatively low score among members and, on the face of it from her opening pose, I would've agreed (uninspiring attire).  However, her successive poses showed her to be very lovely with a beautiful face and eyes.  Unlike other girls, she showed lots of subtle (very natural and human) expressions of lust and pleasure - a real hottie, and interesting hair colour.  So she went right to the top of the list, in my opinion.  The artist really scored with the girls in this event, with Elin especially.

I love the PoA contests, but they cause me much angst and nail biting, yes truly!  Not just with what contest I have to face (Pachinko contests are out for me), but will I, won't I manage to avoid impressing the champions so I might have to wait 24 hours before I can impress them again.  In this account I managed to have a 24 hour wait for every champion before I could complete the 60 tries required to complete the task (and I was only half way through)!  Luckily I had over two days left to complete it.

There were alot of side benefits though:  in Adrian'smole I managed to snare Any first attempt and moved on to a now unlocked Alban.  In another three accounts I scored Preya, Yulita and Melody thanks to the incentive of having to defeat alot of villains during the course of the event.  This is always the case for me in these events and is a reason I love them so much.  I expect to gain Vanessa next time as she is within reach against Sake.

A real downside for me is the huge time penalty of having to play in Seasons and the Defeat Villains option.  The way they've been set up means they are very data hungry and seem to have to load an undue number of subroutines before the 'Perform" button can be pressed.  The test server did, however, offer a lot of hope in both tasks.  Not only was the perform option displayed with a new display but it raced along at a very satisfying speed so I was able to defeat Roko 57 times quite quickly and gain Layla into the bargain.  Season performances are also rather quickly completed too, so I really look forward to the next PoA, assuming this aspect of the test server will have migrated to the main server.  I look forward to performing individually rather than in batches of 10 at a cost of 12 kobans each time I do this.

I hope everyone had success in this event.  I had 100% success with the task-completing component of this event, but (apart from the surprise bonus from the test server) I did not get the bonus girls.

It's onto the Anniversary and, if the test server preview is any indication, the prizes may be most welcome.

• Like 3