[ 02-Jul-21 ] Mythic Days - Discussion

A Life of Freedom  

44 members have voted

1. 1. Rate Radka

• Faptastic!
    • Meh
    • Yucky

qI2dRGl.png

This is a Mythic Days event. Detailed event description is here.
Event runs for three days. 9000 shards are added to the pool every 2 hours.

The Pearl of the Sea

Ahoy, my hero!

The most famous and feared pirate in the Haremverse has come to board you! Prepare to be pillaged by this seductive buccaneer, with hair as dark as black pearls, glowing summer skin and pussy as wet as the ocean.

Starting now and ending on 5th of July (1 pm UTC+2) you will have 72 hours to sink your ship into the gorgeous pirate Radka. This goddess of the seven seas will cum for you every 2 hours! You have to be more savage than the competition in order to get her on your deck and into your Harem.

Bring on the storm, lassie - she likes it rough!

Boss Girl

Eyw4kql.pngEyw4kql.pngEyw4kql.pngEyw4kql.pngEyw4kql.pngEyw4kql.png

ava0-1200x.webp

Radka

This event runs in parallel to other events.

@Noacc

• Thanks 5

A very good girl for this mythic days :x. Same colours in her attire and the parrot feathers.

4 minutes the first 9000 shards. Boys you are not doing enough to break the 2 minutes record. :P

imagen.png.bda6b850951f1f014bcf48576cce7d4a.png

Edited by jelom
  • Haha 5

This is gonna be my month seems XD again my kind of girl (like kanna for the current event). Very long hair, beautiful face, strong vibes and boobs of the perfect size (i'm not a fan of huge boobs, sorry mates). Plus she is my class... What else we have to add, good job i'm going to have a very late (and very expensive) birthday present :)

Good luck!!!!

ps. She should be a parody of a league of legends character, don't know much because i was on the Dota side XD

Edited by Xemnas

Got her! Managed to get 93 shards from the first batch and finished her now. I've started with 300 CP from last month and spend 1800 nubans(10800) so around 1200 fights, which is pretty good I would say.

image.thumb.png.e27a51e0393421ff5037c74ad140b4ba.png

• Like 6

20 minutes ago, LordV said:

Does anyone have any tips for getting the mythic girls. Or does everyone just save kobans for 3-4 months and get them.

That's pretty much it yeah. You can reduce the koban cost with saved combativity from Season rewards, but it's only achievable with on average 1400 fights (ignoring dating tokens), so throwing kobans at it is the best option.

• Thanks 2

3 hours ago, difrad said:

Lol I didn't know about the shards being limited so I wasted about 500 kobans on refills and then came here when I didn't get a single shard of her to see if I was missing something. Feels bad

I'm sorry for you on this.

In all of the few Mythic Days so far towards the end more and more shards were left over. Last time was the first time with this 2hours format and after roughly half time each shard release took more then 3 minutes until empty. The last batch did not get consumed.

Edited by windia

I have been playing only for a month (LV148, 27 girls) and I've been wondering if getting Radka  is worth it for a Know-how player. It's not like I can upgrade a Mythic any time soon (or even 5-6 months from now based on the upgrade costs for Legendary girls) and she's not a good match for my team.

Am I missing something that Mythic girls offer to someone with a different specialization? I wish the game had a slightly deeper stat/combat system than the current one which seems to be about the shallowest and laziest one could come up with. Perhaps then trying different team combos would be something worth exploring.

Edited by Anarky

2 minutes ago, Anarky said:

I have been playing only for a month (LV148, 27 girls) and I've been wondering if getting Radka  is worth it for a Know-how player. It's not like I can upgrade a Mythic any time soon (or even 5-6 months from now based on the upgrade costs for Legendary girls) and she's not a good match for my team.

Am I missing something that Mythic girls offer to someone with a different specialization? I wish the game had a slightly deeper stat/combat system than the current one which seems to be about the shallowest and laziest one could come up with. Perhaps then trying different team combos would be something worth exploring.

Welcome to the game and the forum.

I wouldn't call it the "laziest one" - yet i'm not a game tester so my opinion is quite limited.

Regarding your question: I doubt you would benefit from her right now even if you change class. Feel free to invest the kobans for 1400-1600 villain fights. And be aware that a new Mythical Girl appears monthly. So you will get one for your class before you might be able to upgrade her (gifts!) fully. Any legendary 5star would be much cheaper to upgrade with almost same battle stats (for your level)

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, windia said:

Welcome to the game and the forum.

I wouldn't call it the "laziest one" - yet i'm not a game tester so my opinion is quite limited.

Regarding your question: I doubt you would benefit from her right now even if you change class. Feel free to invest the kobans for 1400-1600 villain fights. And be aware that a new Mythical Girl appears monthly. So you will get one for your class before you might be able to upgrade her (gifts!) fully. Any legendary 5star would be much cheaper to upgrade with almost same battle stats (for your level)

Thanks for replying so soon. It was not my intention to insult the game devs, and there are certainly benefits from spreading levels around (what are we going to spend on the mln we get anyway), but when from the possibly hundreds of girls in the game, the best strategy is to stick with the best 3 options for your team and pretty much ignore the rest, shallow is the first thing that comes to mind.

I wish there were events where you had to participate only with 3-star girls, or create a team with a certain combo of poses, etc. Something to spice things up because I'm 1 month in and I imagine that 6 months from now I'll be after the same things I am now.

Edited by Anarky

24 minutes ago, Anarky said:

[...]

I wish there were events where you had to participate only with 3-star girls, or create a team with a certain combo of poses, etc. Something to spice things up because I'm 1 month in and I imagine that 6 months from now I'll be after the same things I am now.

i do not try to say how you have to spend your kobans. I just try to say from my "veterans pov" that me in your situation with my knowledge in my situation would spend the kobans only in case I have no trouble using "endless real money".

Before the mythic ones the legendary girls got introduced (like 2 years ago). And currently per month there are 1.5 new 5star legendary girls available.

And the very first of these have not the highest pvp value among all 5star legendaries released until now - it is more then nothing, just nothing I still consider nowadays. 

The difference in battle power mythic<-> legendary is more obvious beyond lvl400, I think you might have more roi if you avoid at least the mythic ones that are _not_ your class.

And the "Personal Champion" 5star legendary girl of your class is still competable. (other champion is Club Champion)

1 hour ago, jelom said:

Another 3 minutes and event done for me.

This time I was lucky with only 1350 battles needed to get her (101 shards). 15625 Kobans. 101 MPx1 orbs, 315 DT and 64 tickets as additional bounty.

imagen.png.2fad15781e3f7b20191fa3014f19b1ea.png

how did you finish it so quickly? Did you use kobans to do multiple battles?

1 minute ago, difrad said:

how did you finish it so quickly? Did you use kobans to do multiple battles?

All top players are using the 50 battles button, in my case 27 times, and of course that means spending a lot of saved kobans. but if you wait until the last day you can do your battles with more time.

3 hours ago, Anarky said:

Thanks for replying so soon. It was not my intention to insult the game devs, and there are certainly benefits from spreading levels around (what are we going to spend on the mln we get anyway), but when from the possibly hundreds of girls in the game, the best strategy is to stick with the best 3 options for your team and pretty much ignore the rest, shallow is the first thing that comes to mind.

That's not the best strategy. I currently use 5 different girls in my fights depending on my boosters and the opponent. And that's without taking into account different pieces of equipment too.

56 minutes ago, jelom said:

All top players are using the 50 battles button, in my case 27 times, and of course that means spending a lot of saved kobans. but if you wait until the last day you can do your battles with more time.

I'm out of town unfortunately so today is my only day to try and get her, but isn't max combat 20 fists?

47 minutes ago, difrad said:

I'm out of town unfortunately so today is my only day to try and get her, but isn't max combat 20 fists?

That's the max with natural refresh but you can buy 50 at a time and then you have 50/20. The same button can be used then to use 50 combativity in one single click.

image.png.0326bc7547c2d8f508bfc791b2d1e06f.png

Edited by Kenrae
  • Thanks 1