[ 02-Aug-21 ] Mythic Days - Discussion

FinderKeeper

Chaotic Good Vibes  

35 members have voted

1. 1. Rate Golden Lupa

• Faptastic!
    • Meh
    • Yucky

Here it is. It has been easy to convince Golden Lupa to join my harem ❤️. Only 1300 battles for exactly 100 shards.

I have noted the quicker game response after the battle change patch, good for fast refills and battles, but also the cause of the faster depletion of shards, just one minute. :o but I expect there will be shards remaining the last day.

I have spent 14481 kobans (doing x50 refills and battles), my cheaper Mythic days, getting in addition 310 Dating tokens and 117 MPx1 orbs. And Anniversary Bunny's Mother has also joined. :x

Good luck to all of you in getting Golden Lupa.

image.png.1e6bc4ca9acc9db12009852476b24284.png

• Like 11

4 hours ago, Pelinor said:

58/100 on Golden Lupa (730 combats so far). Dang but it's hard to catch the shards, they were there for less than a minute!

Now at 880 combats (77/100 on Golden Lupa). I wasn't paying attention or I could have hit for another 50 combats before the shards were exhausted.

Does the under a minute vanishing act go for all 3 days?

1 hour ago, Pelinor said:

Does the under a minute vanishing act go for all 3 days?

No, we've only got a small sample size so far so it's hard to judge exactly when it drops off. The most recent pool lasted 5 minutes. First day is always fast, then start to last fairly long somewhere in the second day.

• Thanks 1

Okay, that was my cheapest Mythic Days. I did it their way - by blindly spamming x50 fights. Awful. I felt like a caveman. Anyway, it took me almost 14k kobans. Quite cheap in comparison to a few previous MD girls which cost over 20k each.

Well, I have Lupa at 99 shards. I'm sure that last one will drop with "natural" combativity. Spent around 17k Kobans.

Now I have a new problem. The mind-numbing boredom, the lack of anything remotely interesting or challenging has liquified my brain. I can actually *feel* my brain going brrrzzzzzz blub blub blub and leaking our my ears.

There should be something like the opposite of rage-quit, like a bored-quit. Where you feel as if you woke up from a daze, look around, and think "WTF am I doing?". And then simply walk away and never come back :D.

• Like 2

Got her with 1490 fights. That's okay, I guess.
And after 1.5 hours there are currently still 1222 shards left. 4 AM CET is definitely a good time to get mythic girls without much hassle. ;)

Never been a big fan of Lupa, but I really like the new Lupa art this time. And she seems to have finally joined the KH-faction after being undecided for a while. Not that it matters much anymore.

Now if I just had enough gifts to level her up...

Edited by Moonlynx
  • Like 3

With only 15k kobans and 150 combativity saved, I took a gamble and went for Golden Lupa. I'm relieved that I got her after 1538 fights. It's more than my previous 3 girls but no complaints. I'm also glad that the mythic girl is on a villain with an event girl. I still have a shot at getting the Carott family collection.

• Like 4

Golden Lupa is mine (my 1st Mythic girl)! I maxed her out, but it cost me almost my entire AFF stash and I had to do 3 market refills to finish the levelling up process (no Mythic items used). That makes a clean sweep of all ongoing events before I head back to work this week.😃

• Like 10

Well since it seems that we are starting to work on the books/gifts lack i decided to go for her. Got her after 16500 kobans, atm I'm not very happy... I have that dirty feeling on me like i have done something bad 😂😂, it will change after a bit and when i will see my Lupa (which will take a bit).

I hit 2 personal records this mythic days: not a single shard in x50 battle (Wich felt amazingly bad and incredible at the same time) and 10 shards in a X50 fights (first time I saw that on my screen)

Now for sure i want Nike next, but there's time for that 😊

Edited by Xemnas
  • Like 5

First mythic girl, got her in 1660 fights, spending 17712 kobans. Yes, I sticked on perform! x1. The odds are largely different. The number of fights for every 20 shards varies from 267 to 384, which is quite absurd.

Got 495 dates and 118 orbs along the way.

• Like 5