Undocumented and/or hidden changes that were left out of the Patch Notes.

Bomba

2 minutes ago, ShannonX said:

It only showed up as one book instead of the 5 normally for 1st place though.

2 hours ago, holymolly said:

just a graphical bug .. you still get the books and the AM for 1st ..fyi
(and yes it´s still 5 too :D

• Thanks 1

On 9/30/2022 at 12:02 PM, Yamiray said:

"Cherry" Name changed to "Cherry Croteau" (and now we have come full circle. Cherry Croteau -> Cherry -> Delphine -> Cherry -> Cherry Croteau)

Ok, here we go again

Cherry Croteau - Full Name: "Cherry Croteau" changed to "Cherrie Croteau"
Description: "Cherry" changed to "Cherrie"
Name: "Cherry Croteau" changed to "Cherrie Croteau"

I'm just going to call this right now. The name will be changed from "Cherrie Croteau" to "Cherrie" Next

• Like 1
  • Haha 5
  • Surprised :O 1

3 hours ago, Yamiray said:

Ok, here we go again

Cherry Croteau - Full Name: "Cherry Croteau" changed to "Cherrie Croteau"

I'm just going to call this right now. The name will be changed from "Cherrie Croteau" to "Cherrie" Next

Just keep it at "Cherry Croteau", it's the best solution imho.

Give another girl the name "Delphine".

• Thinking 1

Why? She's the first and only girl (aside from real-life sponsors like Sara Jay or Nikki Bentz) to have her last name be a part of her Harem name, which sets a bad precedent. On top of that, "Croteau" sounds like literal shit as a last name (I'm not sure what the pun was meant to be, but it sounds pretty close to "crotte" which is "crap" in French)...

Delphine is a cute, classy first name and hasn't been used yet. Cherry sounds like a stripper's fake name and we already have one.

• Like 3

On 10/6/2022 at 9:32 AM, DvDivXXX said:

Yeah, my improved theory is now that TWO people are bored out of their minds in  Content. And they're having a Wikipedia-style edit war over this random PoP girl to pass the time. ^^

Ok well this war is just getting silly

"Cherrie Croteau" full name and girl name just changed again to "Cherrie Cocteau" so now there fighting about the last name

• Haha 4
  • Hearts 1

That's both amazing and hilarious! ^^ I'm also very curious to visit Discord and get fresh news and takes from fellow mods and a few other sources there, now (especially since my previous post about this earned me a forum Like from Bella! that's a rare thing).

For the record, I cannot overstate how much of an improvement "Cocteau" is over "Croteau" as a last name. Cocteau is actually a real last name (also French), it sounds a ton better, and was also made famous by Jean Cocteau, a massively influential figure in early 20th century French cinema, theater and more.

EDIT: On top of that, since they clearly mean for her to be French judging by the last name(s), Delphine would be an even better fit than Cherry now, let alone Cherrie (which isn't a first name found anywhere in French-speaking countries, and sounds the same as "Chérie" which is the female form of "Honey", as in the way someone would typically call their female life partner or wife). Delphine actually is a pretty widespread, perfectly normal French first name.

PS: I've been too lazy to make a ticket to report it or, since I haven't visited Discord in almost a week by now, check if Kinkoid is aware, but Arachnicole from the Seasons has an issue with her 1-star pose picture: specifically, a duplicate of the 0-star pose was uploaded under the name normally used for it, so we have no access to the intended image, even using direct links.

Edited by DvDivXXX
updated

43 minutes ago, DvDivXXX said:

but Arachnicole from the Seasons has an issue with her 1-star pose picture: specifically, a duplicate of the 0-star pose was uploaded under the name normally used for it, so we have no access to the intended image, even using direct links.

Not sure what you mean by this, I just checked my images and I have 4 different images for her. however I've been seeing so much of Cherrie(or what ever her name will end up being) the 2 star pose her sock is on the other leg, so that is either in error or she changed it while undressing.

I mean this:
image.png

And it's not just that the game uploads the wrong picture, if you open each image in a separate tab, they're two different files, with the usual naming of ava0 and ava1. Except that ava1 was mistakenly uploaded as a duplicate of ava0 instead of the actualy 1-star pose drawing that was no doubt made and intended to be uploaded in that spot.

3 minutes ago, DvDivXXX said:

if you open each image in a separate tab, they're two different files, with the usual naming of ava0 and ava1.

That is interesting, I'm able to pull it. this is 0 pose

image.png.17a046a3f31ed692d11eb57c9cfd498f.png

I may have pulled it with the v=2 flag but if that is the case the file will normally update in there server cache in about a week. the code workaround is to add the v=2 flag

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Today's Profile Updates:

Maika (too many names) - Hair: "Silver" Changed to "White"
Mynx Middle - Eyes: "Brown" changed to "Grey"
Kaliko Masune - Hair: "Dark" changed to "Brown"
Yuko Asol - Hair: "Dark blond" changed to "Brown"
Jennifer Faraday - Hair: "Blue" changed to "Green"
                              Eyes: "Blue" changed to "Green" (think there nitpicking here, The Hair has like a small hint of green but its still mostly Blue but the Eyes I can't pickup any green that should still be blue)

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Hug 1

il y a une heure, Yamiray a dit :

(think there nitpicking here, The Hair has like a small hint of green but its still mostly Blue but the Eyes I can't pickup any green that should still be blue)

They're just preparing their next change for tomorrow. Switching back from Green to Blue. :)

• Sad 1

Story update:

On 9/28/2022 at 2:21 PM, Yamiray said:

world 13 Quest 3 scene 34 Image broke (name before was P31е and now p31e so thinking this is a case sensitive issue I will open bug ticket on this one)

This has been fixed.

world 13 Quest 3 scene 7 new image added
world 13 Quest 3 scene 72 image change to zoom in on level(think done to make consistent with scene 77)

world 13 Quest 4 scene 11 speaking icon changed(in error) to Ballasuck when this is clearly Squirts speaking (I'll be reporting this one to)

world 16 Quest 19 scene 26 text "nest" corrected to "nets"

Girl Story update:

Light Fiona 1 star text "Satana" corrected to "Santana"

il y a 5 minutes, Alander a dit :

It looks like they removed the 300 level cap on Alban'sTM, as it ran out suspiciously fast.

Yes, it's been like this since the market update. I don't know if it's a bug or a feature, but I like it nonetheless (The book description still claims it should be 5%, but it's definitely 20% at the moment)

• Thanks 1

Today's Profile update:

Liu-Yeng - Hair: "Dark" changed to "Black"

Monday found new girl Mieko for PoP but waiting to see if Patch notes would list her and it didn't. And since notices her they just fixed her hair listed below
Mieko Shimizu - Hair: "Red" changed to "Black"

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2