Undocumented and/or hidden changes that were left out of the Patch Notes.

Bomba

Today's Quest Updates:
World 1 Quest 4 Scene 1 and 2 - text: entrys where flopped with each other (again because why did they flip it in the first place)
World 13 Quest 18 Scene 3,5,8 - Speaking Icon: 478aa90c changed to 742ffc43 no visible change seen on this side this is a gayharem fix
World 16 Quest 13 Scene 7 - Speaking Icon: f66bd4f8(hero) changed to 45da0c46(Squishy)

Girl affection Update:
Dark Fairy Lyrsa - Affection scene 1 text: "Fairy. Or" changed to "Fairy - or"
Black Nun Clara - Affection scene 1 text: "be" removed from "You’re be sorely", "opposite actually" changed to "opposite, actually", "," removed from "anything, so"
Devilish Mizuki - Affection scene 2 text: "So you" changed to "So, you"

• Thanks 1

Noticed with yesterdays patch I no longer get horrendous lag when claiming Places of Power or Daily Goals chests.  This was so bad, I had been doing this on a different device or not even doing PoP sometimes so really appreciate that fix. UPDATE: This was worse again the next day so maybe unrelated :( Hard to say as they're always tweaking things quietly too.

I also noticed, I suspect with the patch, cosmetic bug: the pantheon girl available for claim says "NaN" rather than shard count (or nothing).  I can't remember if it was 100 or nothing before but it definitely wasn't NaN.  Since I don't do pantheon daily this might not have been due to patch but regressed in the last 7 days (more likely this week) for sure.  I haven't noticed this anywhere but the pantheon girl.

Unless either are device issues/changes, of course :)

Edited by jpanda
UPDATE pt1
  • Like 1

Today's Profile Updates:

Rabbi Carott - Description: "," removed from "work, or"
Arsine "Barrel" d'An - Description: "fighting the" changed to "fighting in the"
Noella Screw - Career: "P" in "Pilot" changed to lowercase
                 Description: "operations where" changed to "operations, in which"
Lissa Deluxe - Description: "the" removed from "are the clones"
Rosy Nekura - Description: "realm where she" changed to "realm and she"
Demi Buns - Description: "sport" changed to "sports", "recruiter as she" changed to "recruiter. She"
Jolene Juliette Willow - Description: "in the" changed to "at", "stay at home" changed to "stay-at-home", "," removed from "simple life, but"

• Thanks 1

Today's Profile Updates:

Lissa Deluxe - Eyes: "Blue" changed to "Golden" (her Eyes are actually inconsistent. One-Nighter Lissa has Brown eyes, Innocent Lissa Eyes are Green and Lissa have blue eyes)
4L3X4 - Description: "fine tuning" changed to "fine-tuning"
Bianka Maclean - Description: "cleaning" removed from "her cleaning uniform"
Lexie - Hair: "Blue and Blond" changed to "Unknown"

• Thanks 1

il y a une heure, Yamiray a dit :

Lexie - Hair: "Blue and Blond" changed to "Unknown"

So now, wigs in some poses are considered when determining the hair color.
(She cosplays and she is holding a red wig in her 1 star pose which she wears in some of her following poses).

I suppose we are going to see more girls with unknown hair colors in the coming weeks then.

Edited by mdnoria
  • Hug 1

On 11/4/2023 at 9:18 AM, jpanda said:

Not sure when this happened but didn't see announced, the Harem Tournament quest section now has a "Coming Soon" area to the right of the "final bracket" and to the left of Auga image.

That happened the day after the patch during there other maintenance they where doing. Hoping that means there ready to get the story going again next week since they missed there normal release.

Today's Quest Updates:

World 9 Quest 8 Scene 75 - Speaking Icon: "6b274af1" changed to "6b29a528" (adding some mark by mouth)

image.png.47708732dcc738d8073fe4b8cc22bbf9.png

World 14 Quest 5 Scene 90 - Text: "Nana" changed to "Lala" (they finally got around to fixing what I reported back in 10/5)

• Thanks 2

Today's Profile Updates:

Hateya Killjoy - Career: "M" in "Master" changed to lowercase
Chiba Maso - Description: "," removed from "pain, and", "much, receiving" changed to "much, that receiving"
Kuchi Wanatabe - Description: "," removed from "samurai, and", space removed from "hyper vigilance"
Pepa Poundstone - Career: "G" in "Guardian" changed to lowercase
                         Description: "territories - but" changed to "territories. But"
Kia Videire - Career: "M" in "Maker" changed to lowercase

• Thanks 1

22 hours ago, jelom said:

The seasons opponents now are refreshed automatically by the game after some time.

I have noted this behaviour during the last days.

What I'm seeing is a little bit more weird behavior - after I'm fighting an opponent, I'm getting 3 new opponents as usual.

But if I'm doing just one fight, moving out of the season screen, and getting back to it some time later, about 15-30 minutes afterwards, I'm usually getting the same 3 opponents lineup again and again. It can work to my advantage or my disadvantage, depending on whether I have a convenient opponent in the first lineup.

• Thinking 1

Today's Profile update:

Neono X - Hair: "Black" changed to "Purple" (look like was noticed by renalove as I was doing my write up)
Lillian Rousseau - Career: space removd from "Spy master"
                     Description: space removed from "spy master", "," removed from "them, so", "love making below" changed to "lovemaking beneath"

Also my Quest V2 scanner is now online, I can now detect if anything in the V2 quests changes(images, text and animation) Not sure yet how I will be able to describe the changes if they are animations so we'll see when it happens.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 11/23/2023 at 1:46 AM, renalove said:

Neono's hair was changed from black to purple. This change weakened black-haired team. 😭

On 11/23/2023 at 2:37 AM, Yamiray said:

Neono X - Hair: "Black" changed to "Purple" (look like was noticed by renalove as I was doing my write up)

I thought it used to be Black and Blue? I mean, the GS3 buff was Black for sure when I made my team for this week, but reading you guys I'm doubting myself about the secondary Blue color.

In any case, I expected this to be noticed and mentioned here (I was just taking some time off of the forum when it happened), and I stand by what I've said about it in my LAA report today:  

1 hour ago, DvDivXXX said:

They've changed Neono's Hair color (and thus Fae Neono's and, more importantly, her GS3 buff) in the middle of the week, while she's THE top girl of the week on dot com. From Black and Blue (which matched her visuals) to Purple (which makes zero sense and is also clearly a nerf). Pretty fucked up, right?

It turned out not to change too much in my own team because while she stopped giving and receiving the Black Hair buff from/to a couple of team members, she started giving the Purple Hair buff to a couple of other team members, so it more or less evened out.

But still, that was a very weird move, irresponsible for the ongoing League (on dot com at least) and also just plain wrong. She doesn't have purple hair at all. Black and Blue was correct.

21 minutes ago, DvDivXXX said:

I thought it used to be Black and Blue? I mean, the GS3 buff was Black for sure when I made my team for this week, but reading you guys I'm doubting myself about the secondary Blue color.

Checking the oldest log I have 21/07/01 her hair was black then. but as we have seen they can change it often so it would not surprise me if she had blue as some point. I mean I've seen them give colors they clearing don't have where in this case I could see it closer to the blue side of the spectrum then purple.

Edited by Yamiray
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Thanks. I could have sworn she had both colors, Black and Blue at some point, but I might remember wrong.

In any case, this is clearly a mistake. Black and/or Blue are the only reasonable hair color(s) she should have based on the way her hair have always actually been colored. There's no way in hell her hair are "Purple":

image.png

• Like 1

It is such a dark blue, with some fantasy, I accept it to be a dark purple. But sad for the otherwise attractive black hair trait, which supports both important GS5 skills as well: shield for the offensive team and reflect for the defensive one.

They seem to systematically reduce double-colors and/or/especially if one is from a strong GS3 trait. I remember Murane having her blue+green eyes (which is correct is all but a single variant) changed to golden (true for the single variant), which blue+green eyes being the most distributed GS3 traits in the game (she does have pose trait, but still).

I hope there is no long-term plan to equalise the distribution of hair and eye colors: It is good that there are some very widely distributed ones, as this is the only way how mid-game players can benefit from GS3. With 560 girls, the only 2 traits I am able to go for are blue and green eyes, the latter much weaker (mostly red girls). Without this, only veterans who have nearly all M6+L5 girls would really benefit from the skills, and everyone else would rarely be able to see any light in leagues.

• Like 3

I can't believe it: The permanent profile outfit notification has been fixed 🤩:

image.png.bae1a7fb27d8308f1a24ad67368390ae.pngimage.thumb.png.0ae5fb004d18f50670046a211c8fdcde.png

Everyone who is bothered by this: Just visit your character edit page once and it will be gone.

This was my top annoying visual-only bug in this game (well after all the league/battle-related bugs).

• Hearts 1